Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,401 members, 7,958,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day (31792 Views)

Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day by sageb: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
So identical
Happy married life to them
Re: Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day by Judybash93(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

PASS ME THE WEED, BROOOO! grin

Re: Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day by Depsui(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2022
wink2015:
MARY SLESSOR WHO WAS A BRITISH MISSIONARY FROM SCOTLAND HAS OPENED THE WAY FOR YOU TWIN -SI-FIED PEOPLE.

Before then you guys were thrown into the forest to be served to the goddess of the forest and river.

But today thanks to missionary like Mary Slessor who stopped the killing of the twins you can now breath a sigh of relief and also goes as far as marrying a fellow twins.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FORGOT YOUR HISTORY BOOKS.

Go and read more about how marry slessor worked in Calabar, Nigeria to stop the killing of twins by native people who lived in those community.

Those natives believe twins children are evil omen but mary slessor came to end the practise.

Today, modern day Nigeria, twins children like Taiwo and Kehinde, Babatunde and Yetunde can now smile that Mary Slessor save their lives from the hang men.

And some people will say that nothing good ever came from the "white man's religion."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / My Younger Brother Is Gay / A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.