Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. (5565 Views)

The Whole Truth About The Tesla Model Pi Phone / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by emae009(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
aboyaji:

I am highly disappointed in you.

You, Michlins are saying this? Well, maybe, I overrated you all this time.

People dey this naija o. How lowly and empty can you sound...

Just look at what you said with boldness. Elon musk might not be planning on that direction for now. But it doesn't rule out the fact that something new can't come out. New things come to existence and humans join the bandwagon. Simple.

Most people don't think more than their environment.

you accuse me of being empty yet you are the one saying nothing. Really?
what I said is an indisputable fact but you saying nothing is the one making sense right?

We have the likes of Lucid, Nio, BYD, Rivian, Peng all making entry into the automobiles industry.
Which OS does the likes of Vivo, Cubot, OPPO, and the rest of the newly OEM in the phone industry run on?

smh... cheque yourself mate
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by aboyaji(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
emae009:

you accuse me of being empty yet you are the one saying nothing. Really?
what I said is an indisputable fact but you saying nothing is the one making sense right?

We have the likes of Lucid, Nio, BYD, Rivian, Peng all making entry into the automobiles industry.
Which OS does the likes of Vivo, Cubot, OPPO, and the rest of the newly OEM in the phone industry run on?

smh... cheque yourself mate

IGNORANT
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by emae009(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
aboyaji:

IGNORANT

it's your confidence in your ignorance that's it for me.... très bien
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by aboyaji(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
emae009:

it's your confidence in your ignorance that's it for me.... très bien

c'est à vous de rendre le verdict.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by emae009(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
aboyaji:

c'est à vous de rendre le verdict.

ah! tu parles français très bien?
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by aboyaji(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
emae009:

ah! tu parles français très bien?
aujourd'hui? Non!!!

La prochaine fois
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol Elon Musk na real Igbo man.......Elon Musk wan to finish Nigerian girls kpatakpata, dis one wey Nigerian girls Don sell their bodies because of iPhone abeg wetin Dem go come sell to afford dis Tesla phone....Ahhh truly wahala no dey finish o...
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by ReadingPro9: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2022
skywalker240:
Silly tech illiterates would rather buy Phantom X even if this phone was sold below 100k
me and u knw say that phone go cost pass phantom x, twice sef
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by skywalker240(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2022
ReadingPro9:
me and u knw say that phone go cost pass phantom x, twice sef
Assuming it's sold below, me and you know say tech illiterates with herd mentality go still buy the rubbish phantom x grin
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by ReadingPro9: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2022
skywalker240:

Assuming it's sold below, me and you know say tech illiterates with herd mentality go still buy the rubbish phantom x grin
it's called choice, people buy what they want.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by skywalker240(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2022
ReadingPro9:
it's called choice, people buy what they want.
It's not choice, they're not informed

I wouldn't buy akpanka for 40k if i knew Gucci was sold for way less
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by ReadingPro9: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2022
skywalker240:

It's not choice, they're not informed

I wouldn't buy akpanka for 40k if i knew Gucci was sold for way less
come into real life, akpanka can never be sold for a price more than Gucci. Lets not base it on probabilities.

People buy okrika mostly because it's cheap, u gt the concept?
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by skywalker240(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2022
ReadingPro9:
come into real life, akpanka can never be sold for a price more than Gucci. Lets not base it on probabilities.

People buy okrika mostly because it's cheap, u gt the concept?
Come to real life, this is Africa/Nigeria where okrika is packaged and sold as Gucci and Fendi wink
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by ReadingPro9: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2022
skywalker240:

Come to real life, this is Africa/Nigeria where okrika is packaged and sold as Gucci and Fendi wink
you always have something to say. Bye bye
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by skywalker240(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2022
ReadingPro9:
you always have something to say. Bye bye
grin grin

That's the beauty of arguments with raw fact's Comrade grin

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by abumeinben(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2022
michlins:
what's the operating system. Right now, it's either android or iOS.

Even windows couldn't compete. Anything outside a new operating system is Samsung in another brand

I'll reply you for last time. Why changing your car? Isn't it same car? Isn't it same fuel?
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by ReadingPro9: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2022
skywalker240:

grin grin

That's the beauty of arguments with raw fact's Comrade grin
grin Kai this guy, define raw facts
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by skywalker240(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
ReadingPro9:
grin Kai this guy, define raw facts

grin
A Data is defined as a raw fact smiley

Heck i stated the reality and obvious fact about that brand and it's scammery, but you're kinda debating that fact.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by ReadingPro9: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
skywalker240:

grin
A Data is defined as a raw fact smiley

Heck i stated the reality and obvious fact about that brand and it's scammery, but you're kinda debating that fact.
they give u what you need and take what you want cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Click For The Day Upgrade / Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan / Airtime Transfer From Mtn To 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.