Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors (203 Views)

Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors / Lawan: Ninth Assembly Most Successful In Lawmaking Since 1999 / Ahmed Lawan: National Assembly Under Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by RoidMicheal: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, has admitted that the 9th Assembly under his leadership is not perfect and has made some errors.

Lawan, however, noted that the Assembly will correct its errors before the expiration of their tenure.

He spoke on Wednesday when the Senate Press Corps paid a visit to felicitate with him on the occasion of his 63rd birthday in Abuja.

The Senate President said the Senate and by extension the National Assembly remains committed to serving the interest of Nigerians in the discharge of its constitutional duties.

https://trendyblog.com.ng/ahmed-lawan-ninth-assembly-under-me-not-perfect-we-made-some-errors/
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Mynd44: 5:16am On Jan 13, 2022

(1)

FG Lists Agreement Reached With Twitter / Aisha Buhari, APC To Host Progressive Women’s Conference / U.S. Gains Opportunity To Export Some Pork Products To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.