Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN (1796 Views)

Don't Dispose Your Accounts 2GO Is Coming Back - Top 2GO Staff Disclosed / Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Free Internet Access For Nigerians Coming, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by salesbloo: 1:27am On Jan 13, 2022
Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN on Twitter

https://twitter.com/yhoma_/status/1481407601879441417

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Felimax(m): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2022
grin grin grin. I dey tell you!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by salesbloo: 1:38am On Jan 13, 2022
Felimax:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by ayindejimmy(m): 2:20am On Jan 13, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Vixlot: 2:33am On Jan 13, 2022
salesbloo:
Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN on Twitter

https://twitter.com/yhoma_/status/1481407601879441417

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by salesbloo: 4:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Felimax:
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by oz4real83(m): 5:43am On Jan 13, 2022
"coming back" after destroying the name "Nigeria over there undecided
Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by juniorstar(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Lol..just landed from Atlanta Georgia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2022
We don reach grin I was at the Netherlands
Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Stanweezy(m): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2022
British London
Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Michpower(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Just coming back from North America,germany
Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Masterclass32: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Spent my time mostly in Texas, USA, but I'm back now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Tarzan360(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmmm

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by wwwihy: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2022
juniorstar:
Lol..just landed from Atlanta Georgia.

Home Sweet Home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Vy2uss: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Double your 450,000 Naira in Nine months!!

You think this is a scam? What if I told you, it's very possible! Wanna know how? Keep reading.

We all come across scammers claiming to triple your money in 3 or 4 days or whatever time limit they use to entice their potential clients. Even FOREX can't give such sustainable edge for long. However, trading for a prop firm just might do the trick. Imagine investing just 100 dollars and getting to trade their accounts which could be in upwards of 25000USD.

Then imagine earning a 5 percent profit on the 25000USD. I'll you do the maths by yourself. I've spent three years failing my way to success in this niche of the financial market. I can perform the magic needed to earn you an ROI of 100% in nine months!

Trust me, this is peice of cake. You might also think to yourself, why can't I perform the magic for my own finances??

It's shameful to say, I lack the financial resources to perform such magic. This is the part where you come in. To understand this investment in detail, here's my WhatsApp number(+2348166698693). Also, I'll be wiling to meet with you anywhere within lagos to discuss this investment in detail.

From the moment you show interest, I'll be at you beck and call to answer your questions. Stay safe!
Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Finquas: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
I just left United Africa Republic.(UAR)
Nigeria here I come grin
Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by mytime24(f): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Finquas:
I just left United Africa Republic.(UAR)
Nigeria here I come grin

Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Jayson504(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
i just flew in from Miami...grin
Re: Nigerians Coming Back From The Different Countries They All Traveled Thru VPN by Jeffy1206(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2022
I travelled round the globe. Glad to be back home... wink

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k / Stolen Bb / Latest Leaked Image Of Rim's New Blackberry 10 Smartphone, "london"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.