Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k (1778 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Camera Phone For 100k / Please Recommend A Good Phone Between 60k - 70k Naira? / I Need A Good Phone Ranging From 90k -120k (2) (3) (4)

Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by SergeantTitus(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
I'm putting good camera into consideration.

BTW phones are damn expensive now. A phone that was 55k when it came out in 2019 is now 90k in 2022. Isn't that crazy?

Pls help me suggest a good phone within 90-120k
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by SergeantTitus(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Make una talk na.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by Danat: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Make una talk na.
Buy Samsung A23 or A13.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by cybertyrant(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Camon 19 4gb 128gb is 118,000 64megapixels camera with cool night mode vision
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by Jacku: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
SergeantTitus:
I'm putting good camera into consideration.

BTW phones are damn expensive now. A phone that was 55k when it came out in 2019 is now 90k in 2022. Isn't that crazy?

Pls help me suggest a good phone within 90-120k
TECNO Camon 19
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by uthlaw: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Danat:
Buy Samsung A23 or A13.
this Samsung and iPhone, which one make sense pass abeg!
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by Jacku: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
cybertyrant:
Camon 19 4gb 128gb is 118,000 64megapixels camera with cool night mode vision
this is what I'll recommend too
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is kinda unrelated but definitely worth your few seconds…

16 days after the ASUU strike commenced(March 2nd 2022)...

A horrible incident took place that dragged me into a debt of a whooping N100k!!... Yes you read that right...

I got into something (which I'm not comfortable revealing on here) which led to this huge debt...

At that point my brother could tell I was terrified so I opened up to him...

It was at that moment that I knew that this thing called peace of mind is greater than any amount of money(you'd never understand this unless you've been in my life and death situation)...

If you have been in my situation you would understand how I felt at that moment...

I couldn't even close my eyes to sleep talkless of even eating(I tried my possible to hide this from my mom). Yes it was that terrible and then towards the ending of March...

The person I was owing was really putting a whole lot of pressure on me and threatening the living hell out of my life...

You could tell that I was so depressed to the extent of me asking myself a huge question that went...

"GOD HELP ME. HOW CAN I GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS??"

This huge question led to me going to Google to look for a way to make money online just to sought out this debt and get out of this misery(of course I'm a student and I was jobless, even though my parents could afford to pay for the debt, I couldn't afford to tell them what happened) and then...

As I was searching, I stumbled across a post of Google that said...

How Nigerian youths are making atleast N107k/week legitimately online without even owning a laptop nor even having a certificate...

You bet I was so so excited and my heart beat reduced at least in that moment...

So I clicked on the post and then it took me to a page and then finally I went to a ladies WhatsApp DM(Her name is Juliet)...

Afterwards we both saved each other's contact and then she sent me a link that took me to a video...

This video in question explained the business model in details and also the skills required to be learnt to become very successful in this Online business and most importantly...

How I can get started right away... You see...

One shocking thing about this Online business is the fact that you’ve indulged in it before now but the annoying part in that scenario is that you were ignorant and not concious of it…

Here’s what I mean:

Have you ever been to a restaurant and on getting to eat there food…

You had to buy a take away when leaving(what this means is there food was so delicious that it had you thinking the whole day on when next you’d be visiting this restaurant again)…

Now fast forward to a lovely afternoon whilst you and two of your other friends are walking on the road side gisting and all of a sudden…

The two of them tell you that “Segun or whatever your name is, I’m hungry oi” Now I’m pretty sure you’d agree with me that the first place that’d come to your mind is that restaurant that had you thinking the whole day yeah?

I’m glad you agree…

Now you tell them about this restaurant and obviously they’d trust you not to recommend rubbish to them so they both agree to go there…

And on getting there, one of them says I need to use the toilet(lol just kidding)…

On getting there… they take an order, make a purchase and take the food they paid for now guess what just happened there?

You recommended a restaurant to your friends and based off the trust they’ve for you…

They made a purchase which means more customers and more money for the restaurant without you getting paid a dime now…

What if I told you that there was a way you can indulge in this business model online and get paid for it instead of doing it for FREE lol…

Sounds like something you’d be interested in?

Alright awesome, So I recently recorded a video that explains this business model in more details, a product market place online where you have access to well over 80+ digital products and most importantly how you can sell these products successfully and guess what?

Come here let me whisper it into your ear...

Whispering: *I revealed a digital product that can make you as much as N50,000 on one sale made and guess what?

I revealed how you can sell this digital products even though you’ve no prior experience about selling online and most importantly how you can get started and be a part of the little known billion dollar industry...

Now if you work at a job where you’ll have to wake up every single morning and get back home so late at night…

You’d understand how hard it’s to make N50k even in a month or am I lieing?

We both know I’m not now imagine you take action to get this video and you are able to sell just one unit of this digital product that can pay you N50k every week…

That should amount to you making nothing less than N200k every month by doing what you normally do for FREE but this time you’re doing it online and with a digital product that solves a problem Nigerians are dieing to pay you for...

I’m sure if you read this far then you’re 110% curious to know how you can get your hands on this video isn’t it?

Well there’s a catch, this Online business isn’t for unserious lazy Nigerians looking for a get rich quick scheme and I’m sure if you read this far then you’re not in that category and obviously…

Granting everyone the assurance of having access to this video for FREE would be me shooting my self in the foot so…

Just the first 10 people to follow these simple instructions below will be granted access to this video for a huge N0 :

All you've to do to be part of the first 10 to gain access to this video for FREE is to Kindly pay close attention to this instructions:

Save this number first : 07049851851 as Samson then go to your WhatsApp and search Samson...

You should see my profile then send the words : "Hi Samson, I saw your post on Nairaland and I'm very much interested in this Online business. My name is [your name here]" on WhatsApp not on Text message!!!

You sending the message to my text message just because you're lazy is like you wanting stress me out for trying to help you here.

If you don't follow these instructions... Don't expect a response from me and moreover...

If you're too lazy to follow these instructions then maybe this Online business isn't for you in the first place.

Thinking this is to make you rush? Lol okay oi

Well… There’s a high probability that the 10 slots would have been filled up by the time you’re seeing this

You can still try your luck though...

You never know. Good luck to those who don't sleep on this. Voila! I've done my part God sent me to do, the rest is in your hands.

Lest I forget, I've now been able to pay back my debt and now I've peace of mind whilst still making more money for myself just like yesterday...

I was able to make N52,250(Check below to see proof) for myself without owning a laptop and not stepping a foot out of my beautiful home and yes I know...

You might be thinking... Will something be working for someone and the person would decide to share it on here on Nairaland?

Lol that's very normal because if I was on your side of the screen right now... I'd definitely ask myself that same question but the thing is...

I actually decided not to reveal this Online business to people but whilst I was scrolling through Nairaland about last week or so...

I read a thread on how a man lost his job and also how few others below were patting him on the back on how they've also lost theirs that God would do something very soon...

Well since reading that thread,You bet that my mind wouldn't be at rest if something is working for me and other Nigerians like you and I decide to keep it all to myself and here we are...

Good luck once again to the first 10 to follow the instructions given above❤️.

Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by Nova1982: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Make una talk na.

I have the beautiful US USED iPhone SE 2020.
Its a very powerful device in terms of processing power and camera abilities. In fact it has almost all the features of an IPHONE 11 pro max but in a small sleek body of an iPhone 8.

According to DXOMARK, a website that scientifically assesses smartphones, lenses and cameras. "Although the iPhone SE(2020) is not quite as accomplished as the iPhone 11 Pro Max, which is currently our top device for preview, but its score of 57 puts the iPhone SE (2020) in joint third place alongside the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra"

This is just to show you the camera power of this device. They compared the camera to an S20 ultra and an 11 pro max which are absolute beasts of devices. And the best part is the iPhone SE costs way less than the 11 pro max or S20 ultra. For example if you're to get a Us used Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra you should expect to pay around 180-240k, while for the 11 pro max it's around 285k upwards.

But the iPhone SE I'm selling cost only 95k. Crazy right??

Here's a link to the article;https://www.dxomark.com/apple-iphone-se-2020-camera-review/

Whatsapp me if you're interested; o9o16589607

PS the phone comes with a free case.

Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by okunwaye(m): 6:01am On Sep 01, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
This is kinda unrelated but definitely worth your few seconds…

16 days after the ASUU strike commenced(March 2nd, 2022)...

A horrible incident took place that dragged me into a debt of a whooping N100k!!... Yes, you read that right...

I got into something (which I'm not comfortable revealing on here) which led to this huge debt...

At that point, my brother could tell I was terrified so I opened up to him...

It was at that moment that I knew that this thing called peace of mind is greater than any amount of money(you'd never understand this unless you've been in my life and death situation)...

If you have been in my situation you would understand how I felt at that moment...

I couldn't even close my eyes to sleep talkless of even eating(I tried my possible to hide this from my mom). Yes, it was that terrible, and then towards the end of March...

The person I was owing was putting a whole lot of pressure on me and threatening the living hell out of my life...

You could tell that I was so depressed to the extent of I asked myself a huge question that went...

"GOD HELP ME. HOW CAN I GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS??"

This huge question led to me going to Google to look for a way to make money online just to seek out this debt and get out of this misery(of course I'm a student and I was jobless, even though my parents could afford to pay for the debt, I couldn't afford to tell them what happened) and then...

As I was searching, I stumbled across a post on Google that said...

How Nigerian youths are making at least N107k/week legitimately online without even owning a laptop or even having a certificate...

You bet I was so so excited and my heartbeat reduced at least at that moment...

So I clicked on the post and then it took me to a page and then finally I went to a lady's WhatsApp DM(Her name is Juliet)...

Afterward, we both saved each other's contact and then she sent me a link that took me to a video...

This video in question explained the business model in detail and also the skills required to be learned to become very successful in this Online business and most importantly...

How I can get started right away... You see...

One shocking thing about this Online business is the fact that you’ve indulged in it before now but the annoying part in that scenario is that you were ignorant and not conscious of it…

Here’s what I mean:

Have you ever been to a restaurant and on getting to eat their food…

You had to buy a takeaway when leaving(what this means is their food was so delicious that it had you thinking the whole day about when next you’d be visiting this restaurant again)…

Now fast forward to a lovely afternoon whilst you and two of your other friends are walking on the roadside gisting and all of a sudden…

The two of them tell you that “Segun or whatever your name is, I’m hungry, or” Now I’m pretty sure you’d agree with me that the first place that’d come to your mind is that restaurant that had you thinking of the whole day yeah?

I’m glad you agree…

Now you tell them about this restaurant and obviously, they’d trust you not to recommend rubbish to them so they both agree to go there…

And on getting there, one of them says I need to use the toilet(lol just kidding)…

On getting there… they take an order, make a purchase and take the food they paid for now guess what just happened there?

You recommended a restaurant to your friends and based on the trust they’ve for you…

They made a purchase which means more customers and more money for the restaurant without you getting paid a dime now…

What if I told you that there was a way you can indulge in this business model online and get paid for it instead of doing it for FREE lol…

Sounds like something you’d be interested in?

Alright awesome, So I recently recorded a video that explains this business model in more detail, a product marketplace online where you have access to well over 80+ digital products, and most importantly how you can sell these products successfully, and guess what?

Come here let me whisper it into your ear...

Whispering: *I revealed a digital product that can make you as much as N50,000 on one sale made and guess what?

I revealed how you can sell this digital product even though you’ve no prior experience selling online and most importantly how you can get started and be a part of the little-known billion-dollar industry...

Now if you work at a job where you’ll have to wake up every single morning and get back home so late at night…

You’d understand how hard it’s to make N50k even in a month or am I lying?

We both know I’m not now imagine you take action to get this video and you can sell just one unit of this digital product that can pay you N50k every week…

That should amount to you making nothing less than N200k every month by doing what you normally do for FREE but this time you’re doing it online and with a digital product that solves a problem Nigerians are dying to pay you for...

I’m sure if you read this far then you’re 110% curious to know how you can get your hands on this video, isn’t it?

Well, there’s a catch, this Online business isn’t for unserious lazy Nigerians looking for a get-rich-quick scheme and I’m sure if you read this far then you’re not in that category, and obviously…

Granting everyone the assurance of having access to this video for FREE would be me shooting myself in the foot so…

Just the first 10 people to follow these simple instructions below will be granted access to this video for a huge N0 :

All you've to do to be part of the first 10 to gain access to this video for FREE is to Kindly pay close attention to these instructions:

Save this number first: 07049851851 as Samson then go to your WhatsApp and search Samson...

You should see my profile then send the words: "Hi Samson, I saw your post on Nairaland and I'm very much interested in this Online business. My name is [your name here]" on WhatsApp not on Text message!!!

You sending the message to my text message just because you're lazy is like you want out for trying to help you here.

If you don't follow these instructions... Don't expect a response from me and moreover...

If you're too lazy to follow these instructions then maybe this Online business isn't for you in the first place.

Thinking this is to make you rush? Lol okay oi

Well… There’s a high probability that the 10 slots would have been filled up by the time you’re seeing this

You can still try your luck though...

You never know. Good luck to those who don't sleep on this. Voila! I've done the part God sent me to do, the rest is in your hands.

Lest I forget, I've now been able to pay back my debt and now I've peace of mind whilst still making more money for myself just like yesterday...

I was able to make N52,250(Check below to see proof) for myself without owning a laptop and not stepping a foot out of my beautiful home and yes I know...

You might be thinking... Will something be working for someone and the person would decide to share it here on Nairaland?

Lol, that's very normal because if I was on your side of the screen right now... I'd ask myself that same question but the thing is...

I decided not to reveal this Online business to people but whilst I was scrolling through Nairaland about last week or so...

I read a thread on how a man lost his job and also how a few others below were patting him on the back on how they've also lost theirs and that God would do something very soon...

Well since reading that thread, You bet that my mind wouldn't be at rest if something is working for me and other Nigerians like you and I decide to keep it all to myself, and here we are...

Good luck once again to the first 10 to follow the instructions given above❤️.
72lg nonsense scammer

Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by David1017(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Depending on your preference..
You either go for a low midrange phone or a 2nd hand phone
You will definitely increase ur budget if its
IPhone 8 plus
IPhone x
Huawei p30 pro
IPhone 8
Samsung s9 plus
Fairly used or uk used

Redmi
&
Oppo phones some have good cameras but do your research first before you get a new phone..

Gsmarena.com should help you out
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by seanwilliam(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nova1982:

I have the beautiful US USED iPhone SE 2020.
Its a very powerful device in terms of processing power and camera abilities. In fact it has almost all the features of an IPHONE 11 pro max but in a small sleek body of an iPhone 8.

According to DXOMARK, a website that scientifically assesses smartphones, lenses and cameras. "Although the iPhone SE(2020) is not quite as accomplished as the iPhone 11 Pro Max, which is currently our top device for preview, but its score of 57 puts the iPhone SE (2020) in joint third place alongside the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra"

This is just to show you the camera power of this device. They compared the camera to an S20 ultra and an 11 pro max which are absolute beasts of devices. And the best part is the iPhone SE costs way less than the 11 pro max or S20 ultra. For example if you're to get a Us used Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra you should expect to pay around 180-240k, while for the 11 pro max it's around 285k upwards.

But the iPhone SE I'm selling cost only 95k. Crazy right??

Here's a link to the article;https://www.dxomark.com/apple-iphone-se-2020-camera-review/

Whatsapp me if you're interested; o9o16589607

PS the phone comes with a free case.

@op if screen size is not the problem , pls go for this phone .

But make sure you research wella o
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by Nova1982: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
seanwilliam:

@op if screen size is not the problem , pls go for this phone .

But make sure you research wella o

Yeah!

That's why I included the link for him to research it well.

SergeantTitus
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by SergeantTitus(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Danat:
Buy Samsung A23 or A13.
Both are new devices. Came out this year.

I got the galaxy A13 thanks. It was a bit expensive though.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by JuicyJacez247(m): 4:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Infinix Note 12 or TECNO Camon 19
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by Danat: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Both are new devices. Came out this year.

I got the galaxy A13 thanks. It was a bit expensive though.
Got mine 90k in July. But it's more than that now, I think
Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2022
I’m actually not the reason why you’re broke smiley
okunwaye:
72lg nonsense scammer

Re: Help Me Suggest A Nice Camera Phone Between 90k - 120k by okunwaye(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
But I only sell it for 68k naira.don't worry I will give you at 50% discountsmiley
Sorry scammer,I don't want to buy any stupid 72lg affiliate course because it trash. angry

Yourcallworld / Am In Need Of A Text Mate / Multilinks Users - Your Advice Is Needed.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63