Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Much Can I Get For These Rides? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Can I Get For These Rides? (1460 Views)

Need These Rides Urgently / 2012-2016 Toks/Brandnew rides (Prado..BMW..Lexus..Benz..MDX..Range) 4d Chairmen / Clean And Cool Rides Here Click Here To View Them & Make A Choice: You Welcome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2007
How much can I get for the following rides, all options, loaded, clean titles, headrest monitors, with DVD players, all with alarm systems

All with low mileage with 6 months maintenance free by my mechanic in Nigeria, vehicles are about to sail, need some information to balance the book, info urgently needed.

Car sales person is welcome too, as long as you know you ain't getting nothing till you sell.

Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2007
Would settle for 6M for the Hummer
1M for the toyota 1998 model
2.4M for the 2004 model toyota
4M for the Sequia toyota
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by TopeFl(m): 4:14am On Aug 01, 2007
$$Rhino,

Are you a car dealer? Let me know and we'll talk, u can email me @tip2datop@yahoo.com then with your phone number then I'll call you, I reside in Florida and go to car auctions.
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hey Tope_
i am not realy a car dealer, but at every opportunities that i get, i buy cars in canada here and ship them to nigeria to sell, anytime, i wanna visit home, i like to take few things to sell, so i take cars, ride them, sell them and get my money back, so making the trip fun and buz at same time.
I go to auction in canada as well, which auction do you go to and maybe we can be able to compare prices and shiping cost.
Do you yahoo?
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by kaypun(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
lets deal. Email me: kayzworldforever@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2007
kaypun, email you and say what? you yet to tell me what you wanna offer, if you can help to sell, or if you wanna buy, just telling me to mail you, have no idea what the mail would be all about, so clarify
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by TopeFl(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2007
$$Rhino,
I got your Number, I will just go ahead to the store to get a phone card now. Holler you soon.
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by kaypun(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Rhino
I sell cars in Nigeria. Dont want to be talking last price here, car assessment before purchase ect. I can help sell and would like to do business with you. Its better we discuss privately, Whatever your decision, let me know.
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2007
Kaypun,

i am game with that, as long as you are real and have what it takes to get cars sold, i am game,
My automobiles are always clean, clean titles, and i stand behind what i sell, i do go extra miles sometimes, to add some stuff to the vehicles, like nice screen to the head rest, or alarm.
Halla
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2007
Tope_

Will be waiting for your call anytime, and if you have guys in NJ that deals with cars, lemme know as well, cos sometimes, i wanna do a rush of shipping to nigeria and it is kinda faster from NJ than anywhere else
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by earthrealm(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2007
seems u prefer to deal with car dealers?, if u want to sell to individual buyers, its better if u state ur asking price,
then we can go 4rm there
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2007
Earthrealm, i already stated what i will settle for above, it follows the pictures
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by barin24(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2007
$$Rhino,

can you get me a clean honda accord, toyota camry, nissan maxima or toyota Avalon. models btw1996-98. av got a budget of 800knaira.

i'll like to make u an offer 4 d camry privately.

u can mail me via homabawonku@yahoo.com

NB: i'm seriously interested, i'll be changing my car sometimes next month.
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by Guardian(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2007
Rhino.
I am interested in your Camry 98. Offer me
send me a mail here - webworkscrew@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hi Guradian, the price is there, and someone already put money down too, so waiting for the balance and will be gone, if you intrested, i cld get you another one, halla me, musa1001@gmail.com
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
Barin, mail me at musa1001@gmail.com, then we could talk
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by naija2real: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2007
I buy auction cars and ship to Nigeria from the Philadelphia area.i have been dealing with Naija car dealers but dont mind dealing with individuals.
PM me on yahoo my ID is peter4north
Re: How Much Can I Get For These Rides? by ssRhino: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
Naija2real, halla me too and let's compare notes, musa1001@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Audi A6 Quattro V8 4.2 L / Car Dealers: Ogun State Police Check Point. My Little Experience? / Gmc Safari Slc Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.