Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu (13111 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by kenzysmith: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2022
dedonfranco:
Tinubu will bring the best hand & listen to advice.

Age is not on His side but He's qualified.
30k alloweee

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Oddfinder: 5:47am On Jan 13, 2022
Rilwayne001:
One step at a time. I like the sequential way he’s giving the media attention. Not bringing everything all at one.

This is how logic and sense works, and the more reason why the Tinubu force is not something just anybody can stop.

And I’m certain Tinubu will not build on the failure of Buhari. Tinubu is educated, and will certainly not bring illiterates to his team like Buhari did.

These people are the real progressives.
You're just contradicting ur self..speaking from the both sides of ur mouth..how can u call buhari a failure and in thesame breath call tinubu a saint? No be mumu de wory u so o?
U paid urchins should better up ur games o..this is not 2015..people are wiser now..at least a few have access to information now and ask questions now too..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by benuejosh: 5:47am On Jan 13, 2022
Master Strategist
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by NobleRace: 5:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Hookzoom30:
As if you go put it in practice embarassed

Please Hear THIS!!

Are you Sick and tired of the Pain, Discomfort, and monumental Torture of Ulcers?

Have you ever rolled on the floor, holding your belly in pain in the middle of the night, and feeling uncomfortable?

Do you wish you could figure out how to do away with an ulcer for good?

Then Worry no more …because, with our High recommended herbal Ulcer Remedy, your prayer has been answered.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

We deliver nationwide!

You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.

How much is it?
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:54am On Jan 13, 2022
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by KelvinHerbert: 5:59am On Jan 13, 2022
You have already

You said you will build on what the president Buhari administration has built so far

That means Tinubu intends to take Nigeria back to 1958

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2022
tesseract:
It will never be well with anyone who supports this relic's ambition of being president. Never grin
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by ogologoamu: 6:01am On Jan 13, 2022
Will you keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by ayindejimmy(m): 6:05am On Jan 13, 2022
I've you told us you're running?
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:10am On Jan 13, 2022
"Other Nigerians" have spoken.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by naija4life247: 6:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Tochi3:
You get manifesto before ? other than bullion van and agbero manifesto.

See person wey zombies dey support.
Instead of the Irigbaji cocain sniffer to show sey im prepare, he is speaking long grammer.

This one old age don affect am.

Mtchewww

And your people are still trooping to Lagos everyday. What happened to your developed state? After developing India, China, US, Europe and Arab world, why are you all still jumping into trailers carrying cow to Lagos?

Why is your state governor always in Lagos with his mistresses, abi pusssy no dey sweet for your state?
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2022
See how mumuish he look

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Maxymilliano(m): 6:13am On Jan 13, 2022
And who is interested in his bullion van manifesto ?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Passionate888: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Same apc manifesto that dragged Nigeria into this mess

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Nicenixon: 6:23am On Jan 13, 2022
2023 go shock many people
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by eleko1: 6:24am On Jan 13, 2022
sad Bandit,bokos etc go show u shege
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by kraftysprouts: 6:30am On Jan 13, 2022
Is it different from the 2015 version?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by deltateam: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2022
bolaayenimo:

https://independent.ng/2023-i-wont-reveal-my-manifesto-for-nigerians-now-tinubu/

Your manifesto means nothing sir. We can't fail our children and unborn children again.

Nigeria is more blessed than Dubai with resources yet our leaders are very corrupt.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Lindodo20: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Just imagine the arrogance, greed and selfishness oozing out of his mouth shocked this guy must be high on coke and weed simultaneously.

Anyone who encourages/votes this guy, after the seven years of disaster he foisted on Nigerians in pursuit of his 'lifelong ambition', is a lunatic

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by deltateam: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2022
By the time Tinubu is through with you people. You will be buying 1 foofoo with #1000.

Even to enter Cameroun will need visa.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by InoGetJoy: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2022
post=109323399:

Jagaban!!!
Anywhere belle face, that's what you are. I'm ashamed of you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Bigchristo: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2022
bolaayenimo:

https://independent.ng/2023-i-wont-reveal-my-manifesto-for-nigerians-now-tinubu/
It’s only In Nigeria a person vying to run for office will be dodging questions in regards to his strategic plans to run the country if elected, this one will further skip presidential debates and all yet some gullible supporters will still went ahead and vote, these are the exact moves Baba was giving us back in 2014 now our eyes don clear like DSTV grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Sebosede(f): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Who cares

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2022
deltateam:
By the time Tinubu is through with you people. You will be buying 1 foofoo with #1000.

we are already entering cameroun for visa

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Teejay13(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Does Nigerians really care to know?

We can't continue to be fooled any longer, oga keep your manifesto

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Tochi3:
You get manifesto before ? other than bullion van and agbero manifesto.

See person wey zombies dey support.
Instead of the Irigbaji cocain sniffer to show sey im prepare, he is speaking long grammer.

This one old age don affect am.

Mtchewww
Na that same Agbero state your people life change ooo. Try de remember the pillers of Lagos state.

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by martinslaura: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
He will not so that they will not tackle him...

His manifestos will be all lies just like his Predecessors...

Anyways, he may just want to wait for others so that he can change some words...

HE HAS NO MANIFESTO. SO HE HAS NOTHING TO SAY. WHAT DOES HE WANT TO SAY THAT WE HAVEN'T HEARD? LIGHT, ROAD, SECURITY? SAME OLD STORY. THIS OLD MAN ( AGE UNKNOWN) IS NOT THE BEST FOR NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Naty007: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu God forgive you for your plans of even coming out in 2023. You guys should allow this country progress a little. You are old, na cry I dry cry beg ona. Go and die.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by nairavsdollars(f): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Haaa!
deltateam:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Utazi Declines Senate Return, Supports Ugwuanyi's Senatorial Bid / DSS Detains Wale Adedayo, Ogun LG Chairman Who Accused Abiodun Of Fund Diversion / Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.