Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu (13069 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Hookzoom30:
As if you go put it in practice embarassed

Please Hear THIS!!

Are you Sick and tired of the Pain, Discomfort, and monumental Torture of Ulcers?

Have you ever rolled on the floor, holding your belly in pain in the middle of the night, and feeling uncomfortable?

Do you wish you could figure out how to do away with an ulcer for good?

Then Worry no more …because, with our High recommended herbal Ulcer Remedy, your prayer has been answered.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

We deliver nationwide!

You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.
you no dey put number
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by JaroMan: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2022
dedonfranco:
Tinubu will bring the best hand & listen to advice.

Age is not on His side but He's qualified.
Which best hand did Tinubu even bring?
Fashola?
Aregbesola?
Akabueze?
Who are these people that we only know few? And the few are not even best hands

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Ola17: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2022
dedonfranco:

Sentiments!
Same thing you guys said about Bubu, see how messed up the country is. Continue.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2022
We don't want to know it because it's useless .
You just want to be president just to say I am the president of Nigeria. I was once the president of Nigeria.

I mean he only need that position because of the name nothing more and APC scavengers will vote for him sha

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Tachio2061: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2022
It will not be bad if you make your manifesto known before hand, it will better prepare the minds of Nigerians of your person

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by tolaswim: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2022
dedonfranco:

Has he caged Lagos right.... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2022
Akanbiedu:

You can see he was categorical about Buhari's successes especially in infrastructure. Don't join the bandwagon of haters.

Indeed. BAT is a brilliant man. Everything he does is about results.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by generalud: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Your useless manifesto will make no impacts to Nigerians even if you make it known on the dee day. You are also a part and parcel of the problems we are facing in Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Akanbiedu(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Grayoso:

Indeed. BAT is a brilliant man. Everything he does is about results.

A lot of people follow bandwagon of general statements. Who can deny Buhari's success in infrastructure?

So if I say I will build on somebody's success and immediately mentioned the area of success, I have done my part. The understanding is your problem, not mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by skolab4(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
tesseract:
It will never be well with anyone who supports this relic's ambition of being president. Never grin
Has it ever been well with you?
Why not present and campaign for your own candidate let's see of we can still join hands with u
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Techibi6777:
Okay we have heard you sir

Those that wants to be President of Nigeria should show us their impeccable C V and let us and let Nigerians make independent assessments, na.
Our VC Osinbajo-Please talk to us in French first!
Your three-months you served while Buhari was abroad on health challenges makes the World rose for Nigeria!
Niger Delta became Peaceful!
For the first time in history,the Port Harcourt Women came all over to welcome you!
Foreign Exchange came down like never before!
Ease of doing business was the fastest, to meet the Global Practices.
Those who went to invade the Judges houses at night, were quickly dealt with!
We believed more are coming,by visiting the Airports unexpectedly, makes the people jittery and seat up for real business and good job.
God bless Nigeria,
Truth needs no further investigation!
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by hush15: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Grayoso:

Go and think of how to better your wretched and failed life, filled with hate and frustration, instead of insulting those who, by dint of hardwork and innate brilliance, are 10 million miles better than you can ever be in 1 million lifetimes.

Look at who is frustrated? Failed Ass wipe like you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by orisa37: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Osinbajo WILL RESTRUCTURE. THAT IS WHY IBB, SULTAN, EMIR OF DAURA EMIRATE AND MOST IF NOT ALL OF THE NORTHERN EMIRS SUPPORT HIM. Osinbajo IS THE DAVID KING OF THIS GENERATION. HE HAS BEEN ANOINTED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THREE MILLIONS OF TINUBU, ATIKU AND JONATHAN CAN DO NOTHING.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.

FROM ORISAORUNTO.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by DabuIIIT: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Grayoso:

Do you know what a manifesto is? Can you even read to begin with? How many Nigerians even give a toss about manifesto?

I am sure if handed a manisfesto written of soft paper you would rather use it to wipe your azz.

Insulting others and being a menace is all you people are DabulllT for. Lol.

No wonder you are still in the prehistoric age per national politics and a people no one takes seriously when adult stuff are being discussed. without the resources and energy of my region,you big4Nothing zoo citizens are as good as a dead horse... grin grin grin .. talking about azzs,it's good to see yours in accordance with its leaking rectum blowing the pennywhistle baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin grin

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by daveahead: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Yeye manifesto. Who cares!
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by freshalien: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2022
dedonfranco:

You expect a man who has not said even a single word about the constant killing of Nigerians everyday, simply because his party is in power and he is very interested in contesting for the presidency; you expect that same man to look out for the well being of Nigerians when he gets into power?

You are indeed not tired of suffering if you think Tinubu is qualified to be your president..
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by bolaayenimo: 10:44am On Mar 14
No manifesto
No debate
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Didijiji: 10:45am On Mar 14
Who go resuscitate this unfortunate thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Says Obi Or Tinubu Should Step-Down / Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.