Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou (1814 Views)

Introducing The Motorola Moto G Power 5G: A Powerful And Affordable Smartphone / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy A New SIM Card Since The Ban Was Lifted? / Help On How To Unlock My Motorola E5 Cruise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2022
I bought my AT&T Motorola Moto G Play 2021 last year but I haven't been able to use it because it's locked to the AT&T network. I've tried local unlock technicians with no luck. I've also tried online unlock services with no luck as well. The phone doesn't prompt for an unlock code when you insert a sim. I mean, it does prompt for an unlock code but requires an internet connection to get the bar where the code would be entered. I hope I can find useful advice here.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Femi8586(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I bought my AT&T Motorola Moto G Play 2021 last year but I haven't been able to use it because it's locked to the AT&T network. I've tried local unlock technicians with no luck. I've also tried online unlock services with no luck as well. The phone doesn't prompt for an unlock code when you insert a sim. I mean, it does prompt for an unlock code but requires an internet connection to get the bar where the code would be entered. I hope I can find useful advice here.

If it requires an internet connections, then maybe you should use WiFi. Connect the phones WiFi to another phone for Internet

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by MaryJane24: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2022
OP this advice make sense
Femi8586:

If it requires an internet connections, then maybe you should use WiFi. Connect the phones WiFi to another phone for Internet
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
I’m actually using WiFi to use the phone now. I can’t make calls or send text messages, but everything else o wa o.
Femi8586:

Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I’m actually using WiFi to use the phone now. I can’t make calls or send text messages, but everything else o wa o.
where did you buy the phone? I have been lookin for motorola andriod.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Lebronjames23(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Leemekzy:
I have Motorola g5s plus with cracked screen, still working well . 25k negotiable
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
I bought online, from the UK.
Leemekzy:
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I bought online, from the UK.
which site?
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lebronjames23:
I have Motorola g5s plus with cracked screen, still working well . 25k negotiable
looking for edge or edge plus.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
eBay
Leemekzy:
which site?
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
ibinaboonline:
eBay
ok and it was delivered to 9ja?
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Absolutely. If you need help along the way, I can help you out.
Leemekzy:
ok and it was delivered to 9ja?
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Lexusgs430: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
The motorola don waka o ........ Was bought from America, by someone in the UK, who clearly could not also unlock it ...........

You then imported it from the UK, to Nigeria ........ Facing same unlocking issues. ...........

Keep enjoying it on WiFi........ cheesy

When unlocked UK phones are sold in Nigeria, at a fair price......... Outsmarting the market, comes at a risk ....... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
ibinaboonline:
thanks.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
ibinaboonline:
most of the stores dont ship to nigeria.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2022
That’s true. Give me your email and I’ll show you how it’s done. It’s really simple and straightforward.
Leemekzy:
most of the stores dont ship to nigeria.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:
That’s true. Give me your email and I’ll show you how it’s done. It’s really simple and straightforward.
chriss500@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by stephenabudu959(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:

Bro pls can I get info on this as well... I need to get some stuffs from ebay
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Check your inbox
Leemekzy:
chriss500@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2022
What exactly do you need?
stephenabudu959:

Bro pls can I get info on this as well... I need to get some stuffs from ebay
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Check your inbox
ok.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by stephenabudu959(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:
What exactly do you need?

Bro I want to understand the purchasing, payment and shipping procedure from eBay to Nigeria
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Check your inbox
check ur mail.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2022
Get started first. Do you have a visa or MasterCard Atm? You can use your card to make purchases on eBay, Amazon, etc.
stephenabudu959:

Bro I want to understand the purchasing, payment and shipping procedure from eBay to Nigeria
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Get started first. Do you have a visa or MasterCard Atm? You can use your card to make purchases on eBay, Amazon, etc.
Will i be charged bank rate or black market rate?
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Email replied
Leemekzy:
Will i be charged bank rate or black market rate?
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Email replied
thanks for recommending shiptonaija they are really helpfull.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
You’re welcome
Leemekzy:
thanks for recommending shiptonaija they are really helpfull.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by Leemekzy: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2022
ibinaboonline:
You’re welcome
someone i can spend more than $100 with my mastercard. how true is this? the total amount of the stuffs i want to buy is $270.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
I believe you can.
Leemekzy:
someone i can spend more than $100 with my mastercard. how true is this? the total amount of the stuffs i want to buy is $270.
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ultramayor: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Evening chief, I want to get an Xs max. Ultramayor045@gmail.com
Re: Please Help. I Haven't Been Able To Use My Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Since I Bou by ibinaboonline: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Noted. I’ll email you soon.
ultramayor:

Evening chief, I want to get an Xs max. Ultramayor045@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebay For Nigerians? / Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China / Jailbreak Ios 7.1.2, Ios 7.1.1, Ios 7.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.