Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) (20398 Views)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / Pure Water Seller Wearing Makeup Surprises Twitter Users (Photos) / Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by christistruth01: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
osuofia2:
Staged, what they director of this staged scene failed to do was that he should have given them water instead of money

The water couldn't fit through the cage holes
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Nfora: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rubbish.

Are the prisoners who are plausible rapists,armed robbers,murderers,kidnappers,etc,expected to spend money in prison?

The money that warders will collect from them.
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by bigpicture001: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
I started giving a certain "elderly-man-begger"in my community alms. This was after I saw him one day re-distributing all he got from people to homeless children whom are not related to him at all

Since that day I started to giv him alms
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Sholaco: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
TempleHouse:

You could be right and you may be wrong !
The fact is that those guys are already in custody now and awaiting trial.
We should not judge from a far off but listen to individuals stories.
okay.
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by kennyroji: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
He might be a former inmate, I guess ooo
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by alfarouq(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
My question might sound naive,
I thought Government is supposed to take care of prisoners. Do they have shops or where to spend the money he gave them?
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
leomarz007:

Which hunger...u know how much they make a day?

Are you a pure water seller?
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by IceColdVeins(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Chevronstaff:
It looks staged to me..

Omo..!! I nor trust anybody again for this country..

The pure water seller and the person that recorded this video maybe working together..

We have seen cases like this in the past.. E. g. That amputee woman that was selling pure water in Lagos traffic last year..
I swear, same thing I thought when I first saw it on instagram.
One can hardly trust doings on the social media these days, there are plethora of videos that sparked reactions but later came out to be hoaxes.
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

When will Vulture Griller do giveaway after accumulating Taaty-Kay for six years.

His grilling business is in shambles.
He has not grilled a single meat since opening his petty grilling shed. He has not even completed the roofing.

We hear he is about to switch his ass-licking game to Tinubu.

From a Hypocrite Shameless BMC to TMC.
the griller will receive what he supported. Including visitation of bandits and killer herdsmen. Not to mention boko haram and hunger
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Gate050: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Sammydanny:
A water seller has been spotted in a viral video sharing money he had on him with prison inmates who were in a van waiting for a traffic light.

A photographer who shared the video on Instagram said this happened in Ajah and the water seller gave out over 70% of the money he had on him. He added that he was impressed with the act of generosity.

He wrote; "Just a few minutes at Ajah waiting for the traffic light , bottle water seller shares at least 70% of the cash on him to the immates in this Nigerian correctional service bus ,

"i have never been this impressed by such act of love and Generosity, immediately I took his phone no just so i could get his account details later , which I will share here soon (called him a couple of times he is yet to pick up"

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31jXfsGMvMo[/flash]
And so? Among those prisoner were those on a murder case. If it were to his mother was murdered, could he have give them anything? Bullshit
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by leomarz007: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
HenryDion:

Are you a pure water seller?

I don't need to be one...I know some little boys that does it
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by ProphetofOdin: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
osuofia2:
Staged, what they director of this staged scene failed to do was that he should have given them water instead of money

The problem is that an intelligent person would have noticed that the windows have barriers so you can not pass water through it. I am not trying to insult you, but i am just making an observation. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Dfr0: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by slimmoney(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
and you expect that table water plastic to pass through that caged window? and sure the officials won't allow that, cause the water might have been spiked to implicate the officials in charge.
osuofia2:
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by firfinch(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Born of the street, he understands what it means not to have freedom. This is the true art of #giving, he gave not minding what brought them to their present condition.
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Onedayoneday: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
osuofia2:

Can a sachet of water pass through that small hole? Use your head nah.
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by fecozy365: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
osuofia2:
My guy is the one who took the video inside my car, it's not staged. I almost cried seeing what the guy did. There are still good and kind Nigerians out there

1 Like

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by VicM6: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
the problem are the people he gave the money to....Those prisoners no get joy at all.....I could still recall a guy that was released from prison nd had no where to go. There was a woman who sells food around Barack gate,so this woman do gv this guy food free without collecting a penny......

Then the worst happened, this guy ran away with this woman purse nd till date no one has set thier eyes on him.....

Though some prisoner's re innocent. Therefore, All Nigerian's are thieves but not all thief's are Nigerians
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Kingpin1000: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Y
osuofia2:

You don't know Prisoners need money to buy stuff.
You don't know people pay for things inside prison.

There was a guy in my street who went to prison for a year, when He came out He was looking all fresh.
Baba told us He never ate prison food for a day. He cooked his meals and even had provisions. He told us He was using a phone inside but you have to pay through your nose to charge it. He even told me some guys even bring their women to the prison.
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by ButterBurger: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Naijayouth:
How dem go take spend am?
shey bi dem be rabbits or antelopes.
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Staged...
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
It is more blessed to give than to receive. May the good Lord open the windows of heaven for him.

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Coldie(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
I don’t feel pity for prisoners though, apart from the innocent ones who were victimised in there.

When they start committing crime we’re they thinking the consequences were Visa to America or time in prison?
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Waakanda:
For this Buhari administration? Okay o... but he's playing with hunger sha.

Trust me he won't ever go hungry.
It's a biblical principle which resonates with the law of nature: seed time a d harvest time shall never cease.

Don't also forget that whatever goes around comes around.
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Osiris12: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Estellie:
I heard they buy things over there.
they buy things like cigarettes,weed and other things like soap, body cream

Don’t ask how I know
I’ve been there before
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by BBBmall25: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sammydanny:
A water seller has been spotted in a viral video sharing money he had on him with prison inmates who were in a van waiting for a traffic light.

A photographer who shared the video on Instagram said this happened in Ajah and the water seller gave out over 70% of the money he had on him. He added that he was impressed with the act of generosity.

He wrote; "Just a few minutes at Ajah waiting for the traffic light , bottle water seller shares at least 70% of the cash on him to the immates in this Nigerian correctional service bus ,

"i have never been this impressed by such act of love and Generosity, immediately I took his phone no just so i could get his account details later , which I will share here soon (called him a couple of times he is yet to pick up"

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31jXfsGMvMo[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork / Why Are All Africans Studying Nursing In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.