Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) (20385 Views)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / Pure Water Seller Wearing Makeup Surprises Twitter Users (Photos) / Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Sammydanny: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2022
A water seller has been spotted in a viral video sharing money he had on him with prison inmates who were in a van waiting for a traffic light.

A photographer who shared the video on Instagram said this happened in Ajah and the water seller gave out over 70% of the money he had on him. He added that he was impressed with the act of generosity.

He wrote; "Just a few minutes at Ajah waiting for the traffic light , bottle water seller shares at least 70% of the cash on him to the immates in this Nigerian correctional service bus ,

"i have never been this impressed by such act of love and Generosity, immediately I took his phone no just so i could get his account details later , which I will share here soon (called him a couple of times he is yet to pick up"

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31jXfsGMvMo[/flash]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by shuttox: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Nice of him

God will bless you

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Kingpin1000: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2022
These are the true givers.
The ones that knows what it takes to give. He has nothing yet He gave His all.
You that have hundreds of thousands sitting in your account but your neighbor has not eaten for days and you know it, but chose to turn a blind eye. Will you take that money to the other side when you die?
You go dey church anytime it comes to donations na you go come out first, yes it is good to give to the lord but most us of do it for show off. But that your neighbor wey sit close to you don dey wear only one shirt and trousers for 20 sundays and He goes there to ask of help from God. Do you want God to come down and help him? Bro na you God want use na, allow God use you.
Some of us dey like this my comment with iPhone eleven pro max, but you no buy even chicken give you mama and papa this xmas na who you dey expect to do am for you.
Those people who promise to help the needy and before helping the needy you have already posted it on Instagram for likes, but when thorough research is made it will be found that you did not fulfill your promise or even when you do it is not what you told the world you gave.
I am still waiting for the list of motherless baby homes that has benefited from the 200+ million naira a certain man promised.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Sammydanny: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2022
True givers
Kingpin1000:
These are the true givers.
The ones that knows what it takes to give. He has nothing yet He gave His all.
You that have hundreds of thousands sitting in your account but your neighbor has not eaten for days and you know it, but chose to turn a blind eye. Will you take that money to the other side when you die?
Those people who promise to help the needy and before helping the needy you have already posted it on Instagram for likes, but when thorough research is made it will be found that you did not fulfill your promise or e en when you do it is not what you told the world you gave.
I am still waiting for the list of motherless baby homes that has benefited from the 200+ million naira a certain man promised.

2 Likes

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Waakanda: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2022
For this Buhari administration? Okay o... but he's playing with hunger sha.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Sammydanny: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Absolutely
shuttox:
Nice of him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Blessed is the hand that giveth

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Treash(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
When you find a man who understands what he is, wherever he is, to make life easy for the other man, then be sure such is the character of an angel. One of the safest places to be on earth is to sit comfortably in someone's heart. Great one brother...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by sojayy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
He's sowing seeds of good deed that only God can give him rewards.....good one

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Baloranking(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rich people don't give, good people do.

God bless every helping hand out there. Your pockets will never run dry.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by unity004(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
this is a true and rare act of giving in our today nigeria.
most Nigerians only give, expecting something in return.
At least I have learn something today.
I pray God's favour should locate him

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Tejumola856: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
God bless the givers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Nohope4nigeria: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bless him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Awwwwn smiley

It's not about how much you have, it's about the heart.
The

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Naijayouth(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
How dem go take spend am?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by EMIRofPUSSY: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
shocked

When will Vulture Griller do giveaway after accumulating Taaty-Kay for six years.

His grilling business is in shambles.
He has not grilled a single meat since opening his petty grilling shed. He has not even completed the roofing.

We hear he is about to switch his ass-licking game to Tinubu.

From a Hypocrite Shameless BMC to TMC.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by OSHIOJANLE: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
He should have give them water to drink instead of money...not welcome..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by OGraffix(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nice of him

2 Likes

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Chevronstaff: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
It looks staged to me..

Omo..!! I nor trust anybody again for this country..

The pure water seller and the person that recorded this video maybe working together..

We have seen cases like this in the past.. E. g. That amputee woman that was selling pure water in Lagos traffic last year..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by orohbiro(f): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Welcome to a reality wey the poor give to fellow poor while the rich enrich the rich .

Cubans obi donating to davido

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Kajaard: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Waakanda:
Okay o... but he's playing with hunger sha.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Hotzone(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Good, the wardens has Case to answer
Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by socialmediaman: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by leomarz007: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Waakanda:
Okay o... but he's playing with hunger sha.

Which hunger...u know how much they make a day?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by gunuvi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
There are many good people in Nigeria. Our leadership remain the only problem we have.
Many wouldn't have been bad followers if the leaders are good.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by osuofia2(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Staged, what they director of this staged scene failed to do was that he should have given them water instead of money

3 Likes

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by TempleHouse: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
He must have been an inmate himself and understand that most of the inmates are innocent.
This is an act of good Samaritan from pure heart !

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) by Estellie: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Naijayouth:
How dem go take spend am?
I heard they buy things over there.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Worst Day On Earth And Some Thoughts On Suicide. / Why Are All Africans Studying Nursing In America? / Should I Join Police Or Continue With My Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.