Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

How Zlatan Ibile Allegedly Beat Up Naira Marley To Stupor During Festive Season - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Zlatan Ibile Allegedly Beat Up Naira Marley To Stupor During Festive Season (516 Views)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Zlatan Ibile Allegedly Beat Up Naira Marley To Stupor During Festive Season by Merrigist: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2022
How Zlatan Ibile allegedly beat up Naira Marley to stupor during festive season

While others celebrated the 2021 festive season in peace, love and harmony, popular Nigerian singer, Naira Marley, was allegedly beaten to stupor by his colleague, Zlatan Ibile.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ

https://merrigist.com/forums/topic/how-zlatan-ibile-allegedly-beat-up-naira-marley-to-stupor-during-festive-season/

(1) (Reply)

Fake Bum-bum,the World Is Changing Fast, Don’t Be Left Behind” / Osinachi: “I Told Her To Leave This Marriage But She Believed All Will Be Well / "There Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can't Give Myself" - Ifu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.