Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth (24734 Views)

De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand / Photos From Comedian Basketmouth's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Pious101: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2022
Because someone close to you was arrested
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Olam09(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Mrquote: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:
It is people like Basketmouth that's why the country cannot move forward.

So NDLEA should not arrest drug dealers. So EFCC must not arrest yahoo boys. What is wrong with the brain of the average Nigerian?

The social media space needs to be regulated.

Can anything good come out of the brain of a comedian?
Is people like you that made it impossible in following due process in carrying out their duty. Na you go first bribe police for check point even though you don't need to

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by ntyce(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:

So NDLEA should not arrest drug dealers. So EFCC must not arrest yahoo boys. What is wrong with the brain of the average Nigerian?

Okay

Don't get him wrong, why storm his house with a full battalion of NDLEA to pick up less than 250mg of tramadol.

There are bigger fishes to catch.

2 Likes

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Mrquote: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
mumu Basket Mouth, so arresting a drug peddler is now a waste of tax payers money? na so the mumu go joke with rape, and lost ambassadorial deal with unisef.
Must you talk
Na you go first bribe police for checj point even though you don't have any reason to do so. Drug deals watch the video and tell me if that's how you arrest a drug dealer. Low budget country. Cows leading morons
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Olam09(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:

Most of our celebs are glorifying drug abuse, scam, human rituals and many more immoral act.. but i think basket mouth is a big fool, em eyes dey bigger than his brain.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Mrquote: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2022
brainpulse:
Not surprised, majority of actors are drug users and peddlers
Na you go first bribe police for checj point even though you don't have any reason to do so. Drug deals watch the video and tell me if that's how you arrest a drug dealer. Low budget country. Cows leading morons

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Mrquote: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
All of them in the entertainment industry are drug addicts
And you been in nairaland make you no difference. All we ask for let due process be followed in them carrying out their duty.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by ComradeShegs(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
22?
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Basket mouth, I like you, but shut the Bleep up!

So the drug peddling bastard should have been given a pat on the back and let go after hard drugs were found in his possession? That is how you so called celebrities promulgate and encourage societal decadence and behavioral decay all in the name of being woke!

Just like you, I pay taxes too and I darn well applaud this development. Don't allow yourself to be unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by vee22: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
SLOVFO:
Indeed. I wonder why the government is interested in him?
He was very vocal during the end SARS movement in benin
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by LillyandDaisy: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:

He’s an end user not a dealer! They should go after the dealers

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Moneyboyz: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
I wonder what they will find in naira Marley house.

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by ekukeku(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tell Dem to arrest those guys flaunting with drugs & weed on social media

Even most of our people at d entertainment industry should be arrested but iro ni
VIP niwon
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by samsard(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
ntyce:

Okay

Don't get him wrong, why storm his house with a full battalion of NDLEA to pick up less than 250mg of tramadol.

There are bigger fishes to catch.
Should they wait till he has 1kg worth of it before they act?
Is it a crime or is it legal?
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
mumu Basket Mouth, so arresting a drug peddler is now a waste of tax payers money? na so the mumu go joke with rape, and lost ambassadorial deal with unisef.
Must you talk

How is he a drug peddler?

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:

How is he a drug dealer?

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Ogaga87(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:
[s]It is people like Basketmouth that's why the country cannot move forward.

Can anything good come out of the brain of a comedian[/s]?
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
samsard:
Should they wait till he has 1kg worth of it before they act?
Is it a crime or is it legal?

So if they use "full battalion of NDLEA to pick up less than 250mg of tramadol", how many battalions will they use for someone in possession of 1kg and above and also for arresting d dealers?

2 Likes

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Basketmouth really bleeped up with his foolish comment.
That means, he has information about drug barons.

Celebs are meant to condemn societal ills and not supporting it if truly they are role models
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Olam09:

Basket mouth is a fool

How and why?
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Ogaga87(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
CalabarPikin:
I'[s]ll advice all well respected Celebs to stay clear this case if they must maintain their standard.....baring in mind people are looking up to them as role models

I was disappointed at Marcaroni's tweet to start with

The best they can do for him right now is getting him a good lawyer.

He was caught and needs to face the consequences.....the blame should go to his so called friends

No be for every matter you d form activist[/s]

So Wixkid and Co aren't role model
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by enonche85(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
smites:
NDLEA must be joking. They should start searching every house in Nigeria for cannabis. Them go find tire

Exactly!
All those Hausa boys that hawks pain relievers on their heads for traffic all sell different kinds of tramadols, have those ones been arrested?.

Weed is been smoked on the streets and bus stops in Lagos like it's legal, have they arrested those agberos?.

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by egorov(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol
When will they Visit davido and burna boy, even wizkid.

Witch hunters.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Iko5000: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Sorry bit confused if someone can confim

is he a drug user or a drug peddler as it's two diffrent things as it will determine if it's a NDLEA case or just a police case
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by nullbyte: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Say No No To Drugs!!!!
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Clementz0(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
let's stop being hypocrite abegi so many well known celebs takes cannabis like anything so what's the fuss all about

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Qatar2022: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:

I really don't understand my fellow Nigeria/ our celebrities at times
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by tollyboy5(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaytii:
Arresting anyone for a crime they actually committed is never a waste.

Some of the world's most popular drug dealers/users didn't just start with 3-5 wraps overnight, when it's comes to drugs small is big. You start with 2 puffs in a day then 2 sticks gradually 10 sticks daily or 50mg - 500g.

Shameless celebrities should instead use this opportunity to push the "Say No To Drugs" course.
When its clittocurrency matter you'll lost ur voice.
Politician are doing drugs and nothing happens to them.
Laws are only for the masses lol

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by pickatyouu: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:

U dey dumb like ur president. So you would waste resources just to harass and intimidate someone with one pill of trams and one tye of cannabis wey everybody dey smoke. Abeg try dey get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin grin grin I stand with basket mouth,this is (tramadol)more of clinical prescription,the cannabis quantity is just user size,so the operation was a waste of resource and time.though I don't do drugs but the catch makes no sense to me.
rhonard:

https://punchng.com/arresting-de-general-a-waste-of-taxpayers-money-says-comedian-basketmouth/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3NwrtBQoMRsG7TzyS5qan4MY_HAey3oUOmxVskx1VCeRPCTPwTSwSwoQc#Echobox=1642018701-1

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
He has default... Let him face d law
No condemning tho...
and no judging �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peruzzi To Face Legal Actions For Assaulting Pamilerin – DMP / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In Red / Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.