Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth (24731 Views)

De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand / Photos From Comedian Basketmouth's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by DispatcherLagos: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mrquote:

And you been in nairaland make you no difference. All we ask for let due process be followed in them carrying out their duty.
Na you go first bribe police for checj point even though you don't have any reason to do so. Drug deals watch the video and tell me if that's how you arrest a drug dealer. Low budget country. Cows leading morons
he is actually getting what he desire from people like you.... that's shear sympathy. How do you want him to be arrested after they have shown their IDs and even had to tender their selves to be searched before going into his compound? Let's learn to condemn what is bad. Of course I am no fan of police or their modus operandi. However, anything to get our society rid of drug abuse is welcomed
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Olam09(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
lexy2014:

How and why?

You already know why bro.. I've withdrawn the respect i have for him because he's glorifying drug trafficking and abuse..
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Blazadenise(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
I see more of this coming to play... Government would try to crack down most of the social media influencers ahead of 2023 election.. They would go as far as planting drugs and all to apprehend celeb to prove there point and probably ban all social media ahead of 2023 election and reopen after they made there way into power... #ThinkNigeria

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by tonididdy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is just the beginning.

In the next few months to come, many of these skit makers will be bursted just like this.

If they do not act or react now.... They should all clean their homes ASAP because these hungry security personells must come

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Doulaman: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Get High definition Movies in;
*64gb flash - cartoon single and series for kids.
*500gb External hard drive - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
*1tb External hard drive- Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
The cardboard says he is 22 years old..
But his face is telling me he is 44 grin
Omo
so Men dey follow fake age s dey wan enter cell, shebi cell na football ni

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by olusma23(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
One thing I know is that everyone know their way how they the money Nd no one is ready to show you the way.

Nigeria as a country itself is a scam.

Moreso, iPhone dey make this pple handsome ooo... See as NDLEA camera make the guy look ugly.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Mrquote: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
he is actually getting what he desire from people like you.... that's shear sympathy. How do you want him to be arrested after they have shown their IDs and even had to tender their selves to be searched before going into his compound? Let's learn to condemn what is bad. Of course I am no fan of police or their modus operandi. However, anything to get our society rid of drug abuse is welcomed
You think I'm been sympathetic to him. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere. Tomorrow it could be me. If they have a search warrant they don't need to beat him up for making a video. Don't be caught off guard it hurts. People like you blame someone for coming out the day the person is shot by the police. Cows leading morons
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by ablejesus26(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
We can't make am excuse for what is wrong.
It's wrong to be seen with drugs be it small or big.
But no one can also make an excuse for the fact that the Nigerian govt us a very useless one�.

Can they put in better efforts in catching the big fish
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Bonshak: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Must someone comment on any issues?. I wonder the way some of these celebs are behaving, somebody guffed instead of condemning his actions you are there saying different things.We should be above this, please.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Scetrocom: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:
It is people like Basketmouth that's why the country cannot move forward.

So NDLEA should not arrest drug dealers. So EFCC must not arrest yahoo boys. What is wrong with the brain of the average Nigerian?

The social media space needs to be regulated.

Can anything good come out of the brain of a comedian?

I'm highly disappointed that Basket mouth can utter this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by DispatcherLagos: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mrquote:

You think I'm been sympathetic to him. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere. Tomorrow it could be me. If they have a search warrant they don't need to beat him up for making a video. Don't be caught off guard it hurts. People like you blame someone for coming out the day the person is shot by the police. Cows leading morons
What's the essence of making a video if he didn't want to attract cheap sympathy from people? He ought to have known that the Nigerian police are not trained to consider human rights while conducting their operations. We are here today discussing this because he is a public figure, what could you have said if he is just a random guy in the streets? I could have blamed the ndlea if after all the brutality and the guy came out clean. He is a drug addict and possibly a drug baron so he got what he deserved
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by muheeb01(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmm this basket mouth opinion and epistle I don't understand oo
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by nairaman66(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:

So NDLEA should not arrest drug dealers. So EFCC must not arrest yahoo boys. What is wrong with the brain of the average Nigerian?

Drug users and dealers are different! The agency is founded to go after DEALERS! Users are just minute traces of the original drug.

Common sense is when you burst DEALERS, there won’t be users. Think outside the box man

2 Likes

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
smites:
NDLEA must be joking. They should start searching every house in Nigeria for cannabis. Them go find tire
you should know by now that his arrest is a product of planned gangsterism, setup and a deliberate attempt...

1 Like

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by lexy2014: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Olam09:

You already know why bro.. I've withdrawn the respect i have for him because he's glorifying drug trafficking and abuse..

Bros I don't no. How is he glorifying drug trafficking and abuse
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by hollywater: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:

Basketmouth is a confused man right from time.
Watch him very well you will understand. He doesn't vote in elections in Nigeria. Every election day in Nigeria, he will have show in UK.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Mrquote: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
What's the essence of making a video if he didn't want to attract cheap sympathy from people? He ought to have known that the Nigerian police are not trained to consider human rights while conducting their operations. We are here today discussing this because he is a public figure, what could you have said if he is just a random guy in the streets? I could have blamed the ndlea if after all the brutality and the guy came out clean. He is a drug addict and possibly a drug baron so he got what he deserved
Good for you. Ordinarily people do make videos about police issues and I do support them. He they killed him maybe we won't be having this conversation. Injustice is injustice. Don't sugar cut it.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by DispatcherLagos: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mrquote:

Good for you. Ordinarily people do make videos about police issues and I do support them. He they killed him maybe we won't be having this conversation. Injustice is injustice. Don't sugar cut it.
No upright citizen tries to evade arrest. He can always sue the force if he thinks they Maltreated him during the course of performing their duties.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by DispatcherLagos: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mrquote:

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Mrquote: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
No upright citizen tries to evade arrest. He can always sue the force if he thinks they Maltreated him during the course of performing their duties.
Did you watch the video, were they trying to cuff him and he refused? Please show me where he was either fighting them or evading arrest in the video
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by geechy: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Use geechy

I ask; who should be arrested, dealers or users?
Heavy users or once in a while user?

The general appears to be a once in a while user same for basket... The drug enforcement agents just want trend
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by temielects(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
People we celebrate in this country is another major setback for our progress;can you imagine Basket mouth has this to say,someone youths are looking up to for that matter.What is he trying to promote here ? Shame.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Flamees(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kazeem47:
Inside all the houses in that area they choose to visit D General's house only.I comment my reserve.
Someone Snitched
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by DispatcherLagos: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mrquote:

Did you watch the video, were they trying to cuff him and he refused? Please show me where he was either fighting them or evading arrest in the video
He was making a video to delay the officers from getting in probably to have someone get rid of those substance or to make the officers change their mind on the mission. Either way, it's an interference to the conduct of the force which can be interpreted to any thing
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Weathered: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Basket mouth, I have so kmow that guy to be an empty headed drug addict.

What a waste of humanity.
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Almost all the boys for nigeria na drug addicts aka science students, I wonder were all of una dey high go

Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
pickatyouu:

U dey dumb like ur president. So you would waste resources just to harass and intimidate someone with one pill of trams and one tye of cannabis wey everybody dey smoke. Abeg try dey get sense.

AGBERO SHUT UP!!!
SHUTUPP! SHUTTUP!!!!! IN CAPITAL LETTERS!
Na to dey smoke rubbish come dey type nonsense naim u sabi, no be everybody be chronic drug addict like you!
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by pickatyouu: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Senomi:

AGBERO SHUT UP!!!
SHUTUPP! SHUTTUP!!!!! IN CAPITAL LETTERS!
Na to dey smoke rubbish come dey type nonsense naim u sabi, no be everybody be chronic drug addict like you!

Yan Yan Yan.
Buhari dumb skull like you.
I no dey even smoke, I just dey tell ur dead brain reality
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by DSoj(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Never knew Basket was this stupid
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by Mrquote: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
He was making a video to delay the officers from getting in probably to have someone get rid of those substance or to make the officers change their mind on the mission. Either way, it's an interference to the conduct of the force which can be interpreted to any thing
I think you didn't watch the video, DG wasn't the one holding the camera and I didn't see how the camera was holding from searching his house why he video them. If you have nothing to hide why not dobit why you're been watched. You made so many probably, so thanks for that
Re: Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth by 27Pushing30: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Legionx:

And one idiot say the youth are ready? Ready to turn this country to Colombia abi Mexico Abi?

Trust me he wouldn’t have been arrested based on that quantity if he spoke gently and reasonably with the NDLEA guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Nigeria's 58th Independence With Beautiful Photo / Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Looks Cute In New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.