Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (55952 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Corpse Still Lying Along Road In Over 24 Hours After Residents Alerted LASEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by JustforMen: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:
shocked

Canibals

No wonder they were bragging they don't need cow meat anymore

Ha ha ha this is vawulence
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Killermamba: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
This is Oshogbo. Check the sign post

Its orlu not Oshogbo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by dreality: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2022
AfghanEastern and skull mining. Why you dey do this to your fellow ipod brother now? Why?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Golan007: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Conrod:
In other words,...ur army and dss have failed you?

Yeah, same way it has failed in Chicago and many inner cities in the US.

Let's blame those that are meant to assist and not the killers.
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by greatness77: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
sad

Just look at the once peaceful Imo state. Okorocha and Uzordinma has finally turned it into a war zone all because of their selfish interest.
nigeria soldiers are responsible,
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Dexpro: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
airminem:
Elder Dexpro i call on you. You can collectively attack whatever you think you can with the all those mentions. please advice

My dear, would have loved to respond to each and everyone of them but unfortunately, I can't. I cherish my sanity.

Humanity in my dear country is gone. Things that ordinarily would be shocking and make one to shudder, is now seen as normal. Look at all of those making jest and banter on a thread that shows a human being decapitated. To them, it's normal, hence the inhumane feelings.

Where is our sanity, humanity?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Diligent1(f): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
ayopossible4:
i pass through orlu to aria around 5am yesterday those ipob terror guy stop us but i give thanks to God almighty
I thank God for saving your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Okay shall we say only Afonja mines skulls now

Where are they come and nswer me......?
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by EmirGold(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Cursed tribe
Spits on flat headed beerfraud cannibals, they are cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by badboyTee(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
This is Oshogbo. Check the sign post
apply your IQ pls

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by ObianujuAku1(f): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
EmirGold:
Cursed tribe
Spits on flat headed beerfraud cannibals, they are cursed
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by greatness77: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
mybiz234:
Igbos are now taking this skull mining business to another level.
Whenever i heard dat they mined skull in igboland i will remember afonja soldiers, afonja soldiers are d one mining skull in former eastern region
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by nnamdi640: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
mybiz234:
Igbos are now taking this skull mining business to another level.
The head was not needed unlike some states in the west were heads get missing.
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Trumann: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Odin13:

Why running to the mods? Useless coward. I will put sense inside your empty head today.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Odin13: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Trumann:

Why running to the mods? Useless coward. I will put sense inside your empty head today.

Only if you know..
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by MrCork: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
MyopicMods:
Fresh Human head discovered along the road in Orlu Imo state (Video)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=109597748279335&id=102613428977767&m_entstream_source=permalink

ha ha ha ha ha ..SUYA ..it looklike goat head thou ...eeesiooowu meat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by badboyTee(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy I pledge to Igb* my land to kill my family for ritual and sleep with my daughter is my goal. So help me god

1 Like

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
They can't know peace because of the blood of the innocent... The land needs serious prayer if not for the next 50 years they will be struggling
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Xbee007(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
RexTramadol1:
After dropping such info

You still Dey tell people to watch ur comedy skit

You ain’t human rara
The thing surprise me too. What a piece of sh*t that person is.
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by muykem: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Cannibalism is order of the day in that part of the country.
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Somewhere in the SW, a ritualist is very angry. See waste of raw material

1 Like

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by ShawnT(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Op how u take knw say d head is fresh
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Blackman7: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Idiotic brainwashed demented gullible miscreants flat heads on nairaland will blame buhari forgetting that your hunchback god king scammer madzi nnamdi COWNU is the one who created a monster consuming and cannibalizing its own.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Yoruba Muslims will be shouting AAAAAAHHHHH SEE FREE skull we de mine in our region.
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Skoll Minas... Umm, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Greenback: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Arrest every coneheaded structure in sight rhere

1 Like

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Very sad. No more sanctity of human life in Nigeria angry

It wasn't this bad 10yrs back angry

There should be death sentence for whoever kill to curtail these atrocities.
It'll reduce it drastically, WE CAN'T CONTINUE THIS WAY

1 Like

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Funkymode(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Crazy world
Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by Bigsharkmob: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Nde mmadu ebulo nti ( People no get ear)

Avoid Imo state, stop going to that state. The atrocities going on in that state is beyond human comprehension.

If you take a trip to Imo state and return soundly then you must thank you God for his mercy.

Igbos terrorists have taken over the state and doing as they want. They kill, behead, cannibalize, murder.

And the above all the people are apologetic to all the atrocities.
Na sense you no get atol. Who told you is ipob enwe

1 Like

Re: Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) by pointblank247(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is04970:

They must have eaten the body.
Hunger in developers land.
They left the head for skull miners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) / EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.