Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible (4750 Views)

Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by PastorAIO: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are these also contradictions according to you or what?, undecided

Mr bend bend mouth. lol.

please follow the argument closely, you seem to get lost easily. The only contradiction is that they contradict Steep's claim that yhwh was not worshipped in the high places. I posted those verses to demonstrate that in fact yhwh was sacrificed to on the high places from a Long long time before the temple was even built.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by PastorAIO: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
budaatum:

You ignore both the human ability to commit vile acts of their own freewill, and the human ability to create. Paul was an adept creator. His letters about the Christ he only met in Spirit are the core of the Gospel according to Luke. But I respect your believing, though I always prefer understandings, which believe gets in the way of.

I study religions and their adherents, Pastor. And because of my greed, I sell what I have for the good fields in them all on which I harvest the crop which I store where moths can't get at it.

Human can commit all sorts of acts by themselves, but humans can also be influenced. It is the part of the influence that I'm interested in here.

May you reap your pearl of great value from the crops you sow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by PastorAIO: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
anything that begins with 'Thus saith the lord...' should be taken with a bucket of salt.....

Steep:

The more you know about the world the more you know there is God.
There are many verses in the bible that made it clear that God created the heavens and the earth himself and alone.

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Isaiah 51:13 And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?

Job 9:8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

All these and many more shows that the creation was yahweh's work which He did by himself and alone.

1 Like

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by PastorAIO: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't require an explanation....I don't really care to read an epistle on this. A simple "yes" or "no" is all that is necessary. Either your understanding is the Satan character works for the God character, or not. undecided

Exodus 3
2And the angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. 3And Moses said, “I will turn aside to see this great sight, why the bush is not burned.” 4When the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.”

Who was Moses talking to, whose voice came out of the bush?

Was it Yhwh?

Was it the Angel of Yhwh?

Was it the Elohim? (ie the pantheon).
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
PastorAIO:
Exodus 3
2And the angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. 3And Moses said, “I will turn aside to see this great sight, why the bush is not burned.” 4When the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.”

Was it Yhwh?

Oh, I see! undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin trying to cover your shame by trying to have the last word, knowing that I was not going to speak after my last response? grin

E no work! grin grin grin

The Shame ain't going anywhere, Fool grin grin grin
Oh, I didn't know having the last word meant a lot to you. Shows you get hurt when I respond.
Should have thought about that when you were being a dullard in my mentions.
Lmao, this dullard feels hurt because I wiped off the glee off his face quickly. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Steep: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
PastorAIO:

It is fun to return to Nairaland and hear you guys still making up doctrines and apologetics as you go along.
We know that Josiah offered those priests to Yhwh because Josiah was a king devoted to yhwh, he would not be offering them up to Baal or Molech. Further more we also know from Ezekiel 20:25 that yhwh did explicitly ask for human sacrifice.

Ezekiel 20:25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;

Where did God mention human sacrifice?

Now you may try to excuse this. by saying that yhwh only asked for human sacrifice because he was was angry that they did not follow his previous statutes, however I am not interested in the reasons for his demanding their children to be sacrificed. The fact is that whatever the reasons were, he DID give the commands that they should sacrifice their children.
Ape, when did I agree with you that yahweh require human sacrifice?
You yet to answer my question, where did yahweh commanded human sacrifice?

Such a command was so characteristic of him that even when Abram heard it he did not think twice, he did not question, he prepared straight away to go and sacrifice Isaac.

High Places: People have been sacrificing to Yahweh in the High Places from long before the temple was built. Those were altars dedicated to yhwh. You are mixing up Jeroboam and Josiah's era to cause confusion. These were two different time periods, and two totally different regions.
you just demonstrated your stupidity, you think there was only one Jeroboam in the bible.

Jeroboam was the King of Israel which was a totally different kingdom from Judah. At the time of King Jeroboam, the ruler of Judah was Rehoboam. The kingdom of David had split into Israel and Judah.
Josiah was a king of Judah, in the lineage of Rehoboam. His territory had nothing to do with Jeroboam's territory. The priests that he had jurisdiction over and sacrificed would not have been the priests that Jeroboam raised. Josiah had NO access to the high places that Jeroboam made.
Does these below look like altars dedicated to yahweh?

2 Kings 23:12 And the altars that were on the top of the upper chamber of Ahaz, which the kings of Judah had made, and the altars which Manasseh had made in the two courts of the house of the LORD, did the king beat down, and brake them down from thence, and cast the dust of them into the brook Kidron.

23:13 And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile.

23:14 And he brake in pieces the images, and cut down the groves, and filled their places with the bones of men.

23:15 Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and burned the high place, and stamped it small to powder, and burned the grove.

You are wrong at every turn. yet you continue to make things up and indulge your fantasies. Murderers and criminals for priests is only in your imagination. They were considered 'low lifes' does not mean they were criminals. And anyway since Israel and Judah were 2 totally different kingdoms, everything you've said about is WRONG.

And it's that same wrongness, and that characteristic mendacity, that is making your deny the obvious word ritual sacrifice (way yiz bah) and say that it is only a killing.

Oh, and by the way, the priests in Jerusalem were also involved with sacrificing to other gods, not just yhwh. So you can't blame the priests of the high places for having corruption that the Jerusalem priests didn't have.

Ask yourself, why you have such a fondness for mendacity? I want to suggest to you that it has a spiritual source.
Stop dodging answer the questions.

1 Like

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by PastorAIO: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Steep:

Ezekiel 20:25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;

Where did God mention human sacrifice?

Ezekiel 20
25Moreover, I gave them statutes that were not good and rules by which they could not have life, 26and[b] I defiled them through their very gifts in their offering up all their firstborn[/b], that I might devastate them. I did it that they might know that I am the LORD.

Genesis 22
2 Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.”

you just demonstrated your stupidity, you think there was only one Jeroboam in the bible.

1 Kings 12:31 And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi.

The altar Josiah offered those priest on were altar that Jeroboam hath built.

I don't know how many Jeroboam there are in the bible but I know that you were referring to one very specific Jeroboam. The Jeroboam of 1Kings 12. That Jeroboam was the king of Israel, a totally different kingdom from Josiah who ruled Judah. Josiah had no jurisdiction over the altars that Jeroboam built. They were in a totally different kingdom.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
kingxsamz:

Oh, I didn't know having the last word meant a lot to you. Shows you get hurt when I respond.
Should have thought about that when you were being a dullard in my mentions.
Lmao, this dullard feels hurt because I wiped off the glee off his face quickly. cheesy

grin Last Worder, like clockwork. grin Your stupidity will not cease unless you are the last to respond. So (RIS) Rest in Stupidity! grin
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Last Worder, like clockwork. grin Your stupidity will not cease unless you are the last to respond. So (RIS) Rest in Stupidity! grin

The fact you keep talking about it shows it hurts you badly. Unfortunately, I'm here to always remind you of the dullard you are incase you become too dull to forget again. cheesy
In the end, you will learn how to keep shut in certain cases. You'll learn how to think before talking.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
kingxsamz:

The fact you keep talking about it shows it hurts you badly.Unfortunately, I'm here to always remind you of the dullard you are incase you become too dull to forget again. cheesy
In the end, you will learn how to keep shut in certain cases. You'll learn how to think before talking.

Stupid Sam, the fact you desperately keep talking shows how destroyed you are grin grin and full of Shame grin grin such that you so need to have the Last Word, that you won't let me go. O Stupid Sam! grin grin

As always Rest in Stupidity! grin grin grin
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupid Sam, the fact you desperately keep talking shows how destroyed you are grin grin and full of Shame grin grin such that you so need to have the Last Word, that you won't let me go. O Stupid Sam! grin grin

As always Rest in Stupidity! grin grin grin

Need you to realize the extent of your dullness.
So I'm not stopping anytime soon.
Na you carry yourself quote me. Now I'm telling you facts and you're crying about last words.
This dullard wants me to stop. Does it hurt you so much that I revealed how dull you are? It's not an insult, just facts. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10am On Jan 20, 2022
kingxsamz:

Need you to realize the extent of your dullness.
So I'm not stopping anytime soon.
.... cheesy

grin O Stupid Sam! You never fall to fall into Stupidity! grin grin hahaha oooh grin grin
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin O Stupid Sam! You never fall to fall into Stupidity! grin grin hahaha oooh grin grin

You keep repeating the same thing...
Not quite smart are you?
Your dullness really got a hold on you.
You go learn by force. cheesy
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
kingxsamz:

You keep repeating the same thing...
Not quite smart are you?
Your dullness really got a hold on you.
You go learn by force. cheesy

grin I must repeat na! grin Your levels of Stupidity is amazing! grin grin grin
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I must repeat na! grin Your levels of Stupidity is amazing! grin grin grin

I'm sure you're amazed at your level of dullness.
Under those words and emojis, we both know you feel dumb within for not thinking before responding. I'll make sure I keep embarrassing you once in a while, as long as you keep showcasing your dullness. cheesy
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
kingxsamz:

I'm sure you're amazed at your level of dullness.
Under those words and emojis, we both know you feel dumb within for not thinking before responding. I'll make sure I keep embarrassing you once in a while, as long as you keep showcasing your dullness. cheesy

grin Shame Filled Sam, Last words can not remove your disgrace and shame. grin
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Shame Filled Sam, Last words can not remove your disgrace and shame. grin

E dey pain you as I dey reply abi? cheesy
You go cry tire. As you no wan get sense, you go get am by force.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
kingxsamz:

E dey pain you as I dey reply abi? cheesy
You go cry tire. As you no wan get sense, you go get am by force.

grin Shame Full Sam, Last word no go comot your disgrace and shame! grin

And stupid Sam, even if I answer you from now till election come, grin I no go ever fall down join you for your shame and disgrace. grin grin grin

Na only you go dey struggle to comot from the shit full sockaway pit of shame wey you go carry ya self enter! grin grin grin

So your plan no work Stewpid ewu malu! grin grin grin

Continue to dey struggle like the mumu cat wey fall inside pit latrine! Stupid Sam grin grin grin grin
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Shame Full Sam, Last word no go comot your disgrace and shame! grin

And stupid Sam, even if I answer you from now till election come, grin I no go ever fall down join you for your shame and disgrace. grin grin grin

Na only you go dey struggle to comot from the shit full sockaway pit of shame wey you go carry ya self enter! grin grin grin

So your plan no work Stewpid ewu malu! grin grin grin

Continue to dey struggle like the mumu cat wey fall inside pit latrine! Stupid Sam grin grin grin grin

I can't read all these rants.
All I see are emojis hiding your pains behind your screen. I can see my posts are getting to you. cheesy
Trying so hard to cover up all that rage. Lmao.
You'll learn your lesson this time around since you want to act like a kid.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

I can't read all these rants...

grin grin grin You did if not you would not have responded. grin grin hahaha grin grin
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by PastorAIO: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Steep:

In the Hebrew world view, when God allow something to happen then it is said that such is from God because he allowed it, I think you should take classes on Hebrew linguistic and system, your ignorance is obnoxious.

2Kings 22
1Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty-one years in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Jedidah the daughter of Adaiah of Bozkath. 2[b]And he did what was right in the eyes of the LORD and walked in all the way of David his father, and he did not turn aside to the right or to the left.[/b]

And after all the sacrifices that yhwh 'allowed' to happen he still wasn't appeased even those Josiah did everything right in his sight. What is the reward of the righteous for this ghoul.

2Kings 23
26Still the LORD did not turn from the burning of his great wrath, by which his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations with which Manasseh had provoked him. 27And the LORD said, “I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel, and I will cast off this city that I have chosen, Jerusalem, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there.”

Josiah’s Death in Battle

28Now the rest of the acts of Josiah and all that he did, are they not written in the Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Judah? 29In his days Pharaoh Neco king of Egypt went up to the king of Assyria to the river Euphrates. King Josiah went to meet him, and Pharaoh Neco killed him at Megiddo, as soon as he saw him. 30And his servants carried him dead in a chariot from Megiddo and brought him to Jerusalem and buried him in his own tomb. And the people of the land took Jehoahaz the son of Josiah, and anointed him, and made him king in his father’s place.

So upon all the righteousness and slaughter of priests and institution of Passover etc etc etc yhwh's favourite king could not find favour. Yhwh continued to suffer the Jews and ultimately led to the slaughter of his righteous king. If he can do Josiah like that that what do you thing he has in store for you?
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by jamesid29(m): 1:13am On Jan 27, 2022
PastorAIO:

2Kings 22
1Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty-one years in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Jedidah the daughter of Adaiah of Bozkath. 2[b]And he did what was right in the eyes of the LORD and walked in all the way of David his father, and he did not turn aside to the right or to the left.[/b]

And after all the sacrifices that yhwh 'allowed' to happen he still wasn't appeased even those Josiah did everything right in his sight. What is the reward of the righteous for this ghoul.

2Kings 23
26Still the LORD did not turn from the burning of his great wrath, by which his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations with which Manasseh had provoked him. 27And the LORD said, “I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel, and I will cast off this city that I have chosen, Jerusalem, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there.”

Josiah’s Death in Battle

28Now the rest of the acts of Josiah and all that he did, are they not written in the Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Judah? 29In his days Pharaoh Neco king of Egypt went up to the king of Assyria to the river Euphrates. King Josiah went to meet him, and Pharaoh Neco killed him at Megiddo, as soon as he saw him. 30And his servants carried him dead in a chariot from Megiddo and brought him to Jerusalem and buried him in his own tomb. And the people of the land took Jehoahaz the son of Josiah, and anointed him, and made him king in his father’s place.

So upon all the righteousness and slaughter of priests and institution of Passover etc etc etc yhwh's favourite king could not find favour. Yhwh continued to suffer the Jews and ultimately led to the slaughter of his righteous king. If he can do Josiah like that that what do you thing he has in store for you?

Hmmm,you seem to be really angry at the God of the bible...

1 Like

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by NNTR: 4:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't require an explanation....I don't really care to read an epistle on this. A simple "yes" or "no" is all that is necessary. Either your understanding is the Satan character works for the God character, or not. undecided

DeepSight:
If I may interject, doesn't the story of Job directly suggest this?
What story exactly and what suggestion specifically are you talking off please?

PastorAIO:
Exodus 3

Was it Yhwh?

YHWH is the Angel of the Lord, and vice versa

Kobojunkie:
Oh, I see! undecided

jamesid29:
Hmmm, why does PastorAIO seem to be really angry at the God of the bible, if not because of what Steep sussed, that PastorAIO is posting comments, that are made coming from shallow theology viewpoints

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by NNTR: 4:33am On Jan 27, 2022
kkins25:
I don't require an explanation....I don't really care to read an epistle on this. A simple "yes" or "no" is all that is necessary. Is homosexuality and transgenderism condoned in Christianity ?
Yes or No. . :-/
If Christianity, is what you want to make reference to, then reply will be Yes, however with reference to the Bible, so far homosexuality and transgenderism, is done within the the confines of a mutual relationship that is built around fidelity and consensual adults, it isnt neither condoned or condemned

Kobojunkie:
You question is akin to asking me if soccer, the game, is condoned in Christianity. undecided
kkins25 is trying to catch you in an illegal snare, loll.

kkins25:
Thats a lie.. sexuality is a critical topic in religion. unlike football... Don't dodge the questions please.
Compassion, is what's a critical topic in religion, and thats talking of a religion, that is true and pure, that has no fault nor flaw and so has God's approval. Sexuality or football, in this context and from where you're coming from with them, dont necessarily fit the bill of true and pure religion

Kobojunkie:
Look, Christianity is as defined by the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ- the Christ in Christianity - and there are no rules concerning what you describe as sexuality found in His teachings . undecided
Christianity is a Roman invention, so yes, our yardstick or standard is defined by the examples, teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ

kkins25:
What about pedophilia?
Paedophilia, is abhorrent because it is sexual feelings directed a child(ren)

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by PastorAIO: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
jamesid29:

I don’t know where you saw anger, but no I’m not angry.
The points I made are very clear above. If you care to address any of them I’d appreciate that.

The emotions behind my post are mostly of alarm. I write to sound an alarm and warn anyone who will listen.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by PastorAIO: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
jamesid29:

jamesid29:

I don’t know where you saw anger, but no I’m not angry.
The points I made are very clear above. If you care to address any of them I’d appreciate that.

The emotions behind my post are mostly of alarm. I write to sound an alarm and warn anyone who will listen.
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
jamesid29:

Wasn't following the debate but what exactly is wrong with the post you responded to? undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kkins25(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
NNTR:
If Christianity, is what you want to make reference to, then reply will be Yes, however with reference to the Bible, so far homosexuality and transgenderism, is done within the the confines of a mutual relationship that is built around fidelity and consensual adults, it isnt neither condoned or condemned

Just say you no know.The question is not wether you should entertain others that engage in the act, the question is can you engage in homosexuality or change your sexual orientation - as a christian.

If Yes, Biblical context to support.
if No, Same as above.
if i dont know: Then Christianity is not complete, then God cannot be Mr "All it All".
kkins25 is trying to catch you in an illegal snare, loll.
juagiving him a taste of his on medicine[/quote]

Compassion, is what's a critical topic in religion, and thats talking of a religion, that is true and pure, that has no fault nor flaw and so has God's approval. Sexuality or football, in this context and from where you're coming from with them, dont necessarily fit the bill of true and pure religion
pedophilia was not a crime in the past. you cannot tell me it is wrong, after all it wasn't condemned.

Christianity is a Roman invention, so yes, our yardstick or standard is defined by the examples, teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ
getat abeg.

Paedophilia, is abhorrent because it is sexual feelings directed a child(ren)
At what age do you think the cavemen had carnal knowledge of young girls. not even cave men. 1500 years ago, it was not wrong to knack a nine year old. Muhammed is proof.

He doesn't have work to do?
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
kkins25:

1. Just say you no know. The question is not wether you should entertain others that engage in the act, the question is can you engage in homosexuality or change your sexual orientation - as a christian.

if No, Same as above.
if i dont know: Then Christianity is not complete, then God cannot be Mr "All it All".
juagiving him a taste of his on medicine
This question is different from the question you originally asked. The key change is the word engage. To this I can confidently state that in Jesus Christ

a. Lust in one's heart of the sexual kind of course is sin- Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28
b. Also marriage is defined as an agreement between a man and woman - Matthew 19 vs 3 - 6 - God created them men and women for this purpose. undecided

Now, as regards changing of one's sexual orientation, no law comes to mind at all. undecided

Now note, I, as a Christian,have no right given me by God to condemn my fellow man for not living as I do or as God wants. My only job is to speak the Truth of God no matter the situation. So it is of importance to note these things. undecided
Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by NNTR: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
kkins25:
Just say you no know.
Just say all what I shared passed over your head

kkins25:
The question is not wether you should entertain others that engage in the act, the question is can you engage in homosexuality or change your sexual orientation - as a christian.
Whether you are christian or not, whichever way you're wired up, there's nothing that stops you from being a bisexual, homosexual, lesbian or heterosexual.

kkins25:
Go find a dog to play your 'fetch' game with

kkins25:
if No, Same as above.
Go find a dog to play your 'fetch' game with

kkins25:
juagiving him a taste of his on medicine
If you already, dont know that Christianity, a Roman/Constantine invention, is not off God and is not from God, then you have quite a lot more to know and learn

kkins25:
At what age do you think the cavemen had carnal knowledge of young girls. not even cave men. 1500 years ago, it was not wrong to knack a nine year old. Muhammed is proof.
Why dont you take atime travel to the past, to go live in the Stone Age, or if its 1500 years ago, so to go indulge in that ridiculous fantasy.

You thoughtlessly, saying, 'Muhammed is proof', shows how you, havent figured that, sexually abusing a nine year old girl, is not socially accepted in a 21st century higher stage of civilisation world.

So you think knacking a nine year old with an underdeveloped cervix is something worth putting up as a defence in your sick argument?

kkins25:
He doesn't have work to do?
However you see it, loll.

Re: Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible by kkins25(m): 2:46am On Jan 28, 2022
NNTR:
Just say all what I shared passed over your head

Whether you are christian or not, whichever way you're wired up, there's nothing that stops you from being a bisexual, homosexual, lesbian or heterosexual. Go find a dog to play your 'fetch' game with
christianity is my favorite religion and for good reason.
Also marriage is defined as an agreement between a man and woman - Matthew 19 vs 3 - 6 - God created them men and women for this purpose. - Kobojunkie

If you already, dont know that Christianity, a Roman/Constantine invention, is not off God and is not from God, then you have quite a lot more to know and learn
there were Christians before the Roman catholic what-ever. so where does christians sinful for marrying underaged girls or not. Yes or No?

Why dont you take atime travel to the past, to go live in the Stone Age, or if its 1500 years ago, so to go indulge in that ridiculous fantasy.
Stone age? when did consent laws really start to get momentum?? just two to three centuries ago.

You thoughtlessly, saying, 'Muhammed is proof', shows how you, havent figured that, sexually abusing a nine year old girl, is not socially accepted in a 21st century higher stage of civilisation world.

So you think knacking a nine year old with an underdeveloped cervix is something worth putting up as a defence in your sick argument?

However you see it, loll.
what about the holy christian men that married at that age, surely you are aware it was tradition.

In summary, NNTR says YES while Kobo says NO.
Classic Christianity shiit. Good Content.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Take It Personal And give your Answer-- Frosbel, Goshen360, Joagbaje, Etcetera. / Sin And Sickness / The Usefulness Of Psalm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.