Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Never Knew You Have To Pay Money Before Collecting Marriage List - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Never Knew You Have To Pay Money Before Collecting Marriage List (1805 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Never Knew You Have To Pay Money Before Collecting Marriage List by cococandy(f): 4:01am On Jan 15, 2022
jmoore:
We have monetized marriage in this country.

For the first time I went for introduction. Not my own introduction. The father of the fiancee said 26,000 naira was the price to collect the marriage list. I thought the fiancé will give anything he likes to collect the marriage list.

The fiancée is from Abia.

This culture will end when men are ready for it to end

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew You Have To Pay Money Before Collecting Marriage List by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2022
EXTORTION!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew You Have To Pay Money Before Collecting Marriage List by nuelyoyo(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Only in igboland Oooo........

My own blood brother........did is own court and traditional wedding last December.......

And there.......was no money collected to bring wedding list!!!!!
Where did your brother marry from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Husband / How Do I Scold My Ill-behaved Wife? / Pls Is This True Abt New Born Babies And Tetanus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.