Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Parents Please Stop These - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Please Stop These (356 Views)

Counseling Needed From Experienced Parents Please / Parents Please See This ... / Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Please Stop These by sayso: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tell me how this little princess will understand what the teacher will load out today .
I wanted to help but the fear of the Nigerian factor ( Kidnapper) shouting stopped me.The security guy in the picture offered some kind of help.

Re: Parents Please Stop These by DaniDani(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
The load is too much.
Re: Parents Please Stop These by GoldenqueenC(f): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
It's not the fault of the parents but the school management, the school ought to provide lockers/shelves where the kids can pack their books and only take home their assignments or tell the parents to buy private lockers for their kids.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Nosey Noisy Neighbours! / Why Mothers Don’t Fall In Love With Their Newborn Right After Birth / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had Ordering From An Online Vendor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.