Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. (1212 Views)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Parents Please See This ... / Parents Take Precautions In Raising Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by Foxie: 2:17pm On May 02, 2019
Dear Husbands and Wives:

When you're due to deliver a baby or in labour. Pls take a birthing partner with you, did you hear me?
Take a birthing partner with you.

Study the hospital exit doors and put a name to the faces of the nurses.

Secondly, tell the nurses that you don't want your baby to be taken away from the delivery room. Once they cut the umbilical cord hold your baby jen jen..... I know the pains! I know every, but hold the baby jen jen.... Never let go.

Thirdly, if you're having CS, pls take a birthing partner with you, tell the doctor you don't want the nurses to wash the baby. Tell your doctor to hand over the baby to your birthing partner.

Washing of new baby is not compulsory in UK. The midwives in UK don't wash the baby that day. Nne don't panic.

In Lagos, my friend sister gave birth to a baby boy this morning, she saw her baby and made a mental note of her baby, while the midwife went away with the baby to wash the baby, she came back with a baby girl that looked like a two weeks old baby girl.

But God we serve was awake....the nurse mistakenly came back with wrapper that is not hers.... And they found out the baby had this local tangerine(local eye liner) in her eyes which means the baby is not her baby. All her scans has shown it's a boy they were expecting.

Her husband was first to spot the eye tangerine and gave the nurse a sound slap to produce his baby. He called his elder brother who is a lawyer in Lagos to come with people.... Within 20 minutes his brother and their friends has filled the hospital. The nurse said is the matron that asked her to replace the baby with the baby in the Chief matron office. The matron is denying telling the junior nurse anything.

The matron was given a beating of her life now. They are involving police and must go to court. The doctor on duty is claiming innocent....Her baby has been returned to her. They are home now.

Dear women: As you dey push your baby, biko don't start crying and leave your baby with nurses. Endure the pains and tell them to hand over your baby that you want to bond with the baby first.

Tell them to leave your baby with you that you don't want to wash your baby. If possible conduct DNA before leaving the hospital, just to make sure you're taking your real baby home.

Things are happening oooooo....

May God have mercy on all of us.

Aptly written by Oriaku Enwe Iroh
Una well-done ooooo...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by serendipityF: 12:13am On May 23, 2019
wow, this is serious...may God save us
Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by KINGreignn: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Foxie:
Dear Husbands and Wives:

When you're due to deliver a baby or in labour. Pls take a birthing partner with you, did you hear me?
Take a birthing partner with you.

Study the hospital exit doors and put a name to the faces of the nurses.

Secondly, tell the nurses that you don't want your baby to be taken away from the delivery room. Once they cut the umbilical cord hold your baby jen jen..... I know the pains! I know every, but hold the baby jen jen.... Never let go.

Thirdly, if you're having CS, pls take a birthing partner with you, tell the doctor you don't want the nurses to wash the baby. Tell your doctor to hand over the baby to your birthing partner.

Washing of new baby is not compulsory in UK. The midwives in UK don't wash the baby that day. Nne don't panic.

In Lagos, my friend sister gave birth to a baby boy this morning, she saw her baby and made a mental note of her baby, while the midwife went away with the baby to wash the baby, she came back with a baby girl that looked like a two weeks old baby girl.

But God we serve was awake....the nurse mistakenly came back with wrapper that is not hers.... And they found out the baby had this local tangerine(local eye liner) in her eyes which means the baby is not her baby. All her scans has shown it's a boy they were expecting.

Her husband was first to spot the eye tangerine and gave the nurse a sound slap to produce his baby. He called his elder brother who is a lawyer in Lagos to come with people.... Within 20 minutes his brother and their friends has filled the hospital. The nurse said is the matron that asked her to replace the baby with the baby in the Chief matron office. The matron is denying telling the junior nurse anything.

The matron was given a beating of her life now. They are involving police and must go to court. The doctor on duty is claiming innocent....Her baby has been returned to her. They are home now.

Dear women: As you dey push your baby, biko don't start crying and leave your baby with nurses. Endure the pains and tell them to hand over your baby that you want to bond with the baby first.

Tell them to leave your baby with you that you don't want to wash your baby. If possible conduct DNA before leaving the hospital, just to make sure you're taking your real baby home.

Things are happening oooooo....

May God have mercy on all of us.

Aptly written by Oriaku Enwe Iroh
Una well-done ooooo...

I wanted to get angry with you in clearance thread, but this which you posted just sent chills down my spine. Thank you for posting this. By the way, I'm an expectant father so now you realise why I am grateful to you for this thread cool

But I still dey beef you for clearance thread sales sha angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by IamD18: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Especially male child, because male child from a woman is a concrete prove that the woman is not barren.

Be rest assured as a woman that you can't be kicked out by your husband because of child issues if you have a male child, reason you lots should be careful in hospital when it has to do with a male child.

3 Likes

Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by KINGreignn: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:
Especially male child, because male child from a woman is a concrete prove that the woman is not barren.

Be rest assured as a woman that you can't be kicked out by your husband because of child issues if you have a male child, reason you lots should be careful in hospital when it has to do with a male child.

Chai!

Las Las e be like Na home delivery madam go jejely do. I am now officially afraiding mbok.
Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by Oluneutral: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Op, thanks for sharing this. It will save some homes.

I've been thinking about this, imagine if the father wasn't observant concerning his baby, that's how they would have gone home with another person's baby, and later now, when the baby is grown and started showing showing his cultural and family traits, it will start to cause chaos in the family and the next thing is, I don't believe this child belongs to me, he behaves strangely. I need to do DNA test to confirm this and gbam, DNA result shows the father is not the real father of the child, and yes, the mother will be accused of infidelity, of which she was never involved in.

This life sha, life inside life.
May God save us from akowaba, adawaba, awoleba ibi, arinnako ibi, ati bee bee lo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by loveliveshere: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:

Sometimes you dey type like say na akamu full your head in place of brain.

2 Likes

Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by Foxie: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
KINGreignn:

I wanted to get angry with you in clearance thread, but this which you posted just sent chills down my spine. Thank you for posting this. By the way, I'm an expectant father so now you realise why I am grateful to you for this thread cool

But I still dey beef you for clearance thread sales sha angry
Oga go and sin no more. Stop being hard on people biko!

Glad you found this info useful. God bless you!
Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by KINGreignn: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Foxie:
Oga go and sin no more. Stop being hard on people biko!

Glad you found this info useful. God bless you!

God bless you too!
I still dey vex for you sha.
Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by Foxie: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
KINGreignn:

God bless you too!
I still dey vex for you sha.
Lol, no vex ò. This life wetin dey when you go dey vex for person? One could be no more tomorrow. You go still fit vex for am?

Oya dash me money make we settle grin grin grin
Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by mumumugu(m): 6:23am On Feb 20, 2020
what is wrong in raising another man child
Re: Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman In US Sets Up Her Husband's Brother Trying To Have Sex With Her / Implantation Bleeding Or Period: How To Recognize Implantation Bleeding / The Way You Treat Girlfriend Vs The Way You Treat Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.