Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,573 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (295751 Views)

Poll: what makes Nairand different from others Nigeiran site?

the graphics: 0% (0 votes)
the name: 0% (0 votes)
entertaining and easier accessibility compares to others: 0% (0 votes)
the way it was programmed: 0% (0 votes)
all of the above: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: what makes Nairand different from others Nigerian site?

the graphics: 6% (1 vote)
the name: 0% (0 votes)
entertaining and easier accessibility compares to others: 13% (2 votes)
the way it was programmed: 0% (0 votes)
all of the above: 80% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

0 / For Your Cotonou Cars/suvs/buses Visit Us @ Polaris Autos Today!!! / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by lifestyle1(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2015
Tadeus:

Good morning. This is the 3rd time I am asking about this. Please reply. Thanks.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by lifestyle1(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2015
lifestyle1:

Hello, please how much can i get this car to lagos.

Opel Vectra C-CC GTS Z22SE

Automatic

Thanks.

cc Tadeus reply
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tadeus:
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU GET A CAR(S) FROM COTONUO CARS MARKET WITH YOUR BUDGET AND ADVICE YOU ON ANY TYPES OF CAR(S) YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY AND ALSO TO LET YOU KNOW THE MAINTENANCE IMPLICATIONS AND MANY OTHERS THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY ON ANY CAR(S)

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

BETTER STILL, YOU CAN COMMENT HERE AND DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR US HERE FOR INSTANT REPLY

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Make your inquiries today
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by lifestyle1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=lifestyle1 post=38421356][/quote]
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Always at your service
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tadeus:
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU GET A CAR(S) FROM COTONUO CARS MARKET WITH YOUR BUDGET AND ADVICE YOU ON ANY TYPES OF CAR(S) YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY AND ALSO TO LET YOU KNOW THE MAINTENANCE IMPLICATIONS AND MANY OTHERS THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY ON ANY CAR(S)

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

BETTER STILL, YOU CAN COMMENT HERE AND DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR US HERE FOR INSTANT REPLY

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by lifestyle1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello, please how much can i get this car to lagos.

Opel Vectra C-CC GTS Z22SE

Automatic

Thanks.

cc Tadeus reply
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by gbadaniyi(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2015
We know that the need for having a replacement key made may arise at any time. This is why we operate 24/7, nonstop, all year round. Our dispatch is always manned and ready to receive your call, we pride ourselves in providing any auto locksmith solution in record time.
With car replacement keys, it is essential that they be made by an auto locksmith who knows their stuff. A poor quality key will inevitably cause problems down the line. At SAAB AUTO KEY CODE TECHNOLOGIES , we employ only highly qualified, experienced technicians that are well equipped with all that is necessary to make car placement keys for cars of any make or model.SAAB AUTO KEY CODE TECHNOLOGIES
offers the best possible service at the most competitive rates. We are fully certified and provide auto locksmith services to all types of vehicles.
While the invention of electronic car keys has improved the security level of most cars, anybody that’s ever had their transponder key go wrong can testify to how frustrating things are not being able to use your own car. At SAAB AUTO KEY CODE TECHNOLOGIES, our highly trained locksmiths have the knowledge, skills and experience to provide you with first class assistance in the event that your transponder key becomes faulty or is lost.
For a variety of reasons, electronic transponder keys can become non-operational. Any way you look at it though, the reason doesn’t matter. All that matters is that without an operational transponder key, you’re not going anywhere.
If your transponder key is playing up, get in touch with us and we’ll send a mobile locksmith to look at it on the spot. It doesn’t matter if you’re at home, at work, at the night club or anywhere else for that matter, we’ll get a locksmith to you.
Our locksmith will fully inspect your vehicle, checking both the computerized receiver within your car and the electronic chip in your key. From there it’s a matter of identifying the problem and rectifying. Often it’s as simple as re-syncing the two devices.
Discovering your transponder key is faulty is just one of the problems you potentially face. There’s also the chance that you’ll lose your car keys, including the electronic fob. That’s all well and good if you have a spare, but if not, you’ll need a new one to get in and out of your car and to drive it. We are able to provide new transponder keys and program them so that they work in unison with your vehicle’s electronic immobilizer and ignition. Using hi-tech programming systems, we’ll make your chipped fob and the receiver work together, effectively giving you a new car key. We can do all of this for most makes and models of car, including Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Jaguar and more.
In addition to providing a comprehensive transponder key service, we also offer a number of other locksmith services suited to motorists. We can help you with:
Car lockouts
Trunk opening
Key replacement
Key duplication
Ignition & ignition key replacement
All of our services are available around the clock. Our 24hr emergency auto locksmith service is just what you need. If you need a car replacement key made you can do no better than to call on us.
For expert help repairing or reprogramming your transponder key, get in touch with us today.08077983808
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Ribaman(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tadeus:
Price for a Toyota Carina/Avensis. Wagon type. Petrol. 1999 or 2000
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ribaman:

Price for a Toyota Carina/Avensis. Wagon type. Petrol. 1999 or 2000

Budget 850k
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by jonyse: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
what is the landing cost of 2005 toyota corolla sport and 2005 toyota corolla LE
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2015
jonyse:
what is the landing cost of 2005 toyota corolla sport and 2005 toyota corolla LE

Budget 1.4m for LE and 1.550m for sport delivery to lagos

Regards
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tadeus:
Always at your service
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by yak(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=Tadeus post=38601874][/quote]
can 800 get me camry 2000 or 2001
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
yak:

can 800 get me camry 2000 or 2001

No sir... Budget 900k - 950k

Regards
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Always at your service
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Adekiddsx: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
I want to purchase a SUV very soon I was wondering if you can tell me more about the process.
I want to the cost for Toyota 4runner year btw 2003 to 2005 with genuine Nigerian custom duty.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adekiddsx:
I want to purchase a SUV very soon I was wondering if you can tell me more about the process.
I want to the cost for Toyota 4runner year btw 2003 to 2005 with genuine Nigerian custom duty.

Budget 2.3m for very solid 2003/04 Toyota 4runner delivery to lagos

Budget 2.5m for 2005 delivery to lagos

Contacts

Tadeus
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by kingi777: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2015
What's the landing cost of Toyota corolla hatch back 2002/2003 and 2005 model manual and automatic. Wana know d most affordable based on my budget. Thanks.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
kingi777:
What's the landing cost of Toyota corolla hatch back 2002/2003 and 2005 model manual and automatic. Wana know d most affordable based on my budget. Thanks.

Budget 950k for manual and 1.1m for auto drive 2002/03

Regards
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (250) (Reply)

Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.