Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (294835 Views)

Poll: what makes Nairand different from others Nigeiran site?

the graphics: 0% (0 votes)
the name: 0% (0 votes)
entertaining and easier accessibility compares to others: 0% (0 votes)
the way it was programmed: 0% (0 votes)
all of the above: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: what makes Nairand different from others Nigerian site?

the graphics: 6% (1 vote)
the name: 0% (0 votes)
entertaining and easier accessibility compares to others: 13% (2 votes)
the way it was programmed: 0% (0 votes)
all of the above: 80% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

0 / For Your Cotonou Cars/suvs/buses Visit Us @ Polaris Autos Today!!! / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2011
Goodmorning Nairalanders
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by ariblaze(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2011
hello

i need prices for BMW x5 year 01-04

BMW 3series, 5series year 01-05

chairman i asked a question please
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2011
Goodmorning Nairalanders
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by ariblaze(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
your sir are very rude and a bad business person

you think i am here to play or joke abi?

no be yah fault.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2011
Goodmorning Nairalanders
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by HAH: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2011
I need a very clean mercedes benz e- class e240 2003/04 model how much is it going to cost me with genuine custom papers. And bringing it to abuja, the mileage should not be more than 100k
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2011
@HAH

Budget 2.3m landin cost to Lagos with geniun custom papers

Extra 40k for fuelin and delivery to Abuja

Regards
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by halfcurrent(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Tadius,

i sent you a mail. I would like to make enquires about buying a car from Cotonou .

1. My choice of car would be an SUV not older than 2005 model; Toyota , Nissan, Mitsubishi, or any durable and reasonably priced SUV.
2. Can you give an idea of price range for the above choice?
3. When will the Cotonou market opening after the Xmas?
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Goodbishop: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
​♓øw much will ɪ̣̝̇τ̣̣̥ cost M̶̲̅ε̲̣ τ̅☺ land toyota camry 96 or 99 τ̅☺ akwa lbom
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by felixboye1(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2011
Pls how much should I budget 4 a clean Nissan Primer 2003 model + genuine custom papers + ur fee asap.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Goodbishop: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2011
I stay ΐŋ akwa lbom l need a clean 96 toyota camry full option, accident free with custom papers. ​♓øw much will ɪ̣̝̇τ̣̣̥ cost M̶̲̅ε̲̣ τ̅☺ land ɪ̣̝̇τ̣̣̥ at akwa lbom
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Tadius,

i sent you a mail. I would like to make enquires about buying a car from Cotonou .

1. My choice of car would be an SUV not older than 2005 model; Toyota , Nissan, Mitsubishi, or any durable and reasonably priced SUV.
2. Can you give an idea of price range for the above choice?
3. When will the Cotonou market opening after the Xmas?

Oga be more specific sir, there are lots of SUVs at market. Let me know the particular SUV u have in mind

Regards
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
♓øw much will ɪ̣̝̇τ̣̣̥ cost M̶̲̅ε̲̣ τ̅☺ land toyota camry 96 or 99 τ̅☺ akwa lbom

Budget 750k for 96 camry full options landing cost to Lagos

Budget 900k for 1999 camry full options landing cost to Lagos

budget extra 40k for fueling and delivering any of this car to akwa ibom

Cheers
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by ebbyneza(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
I need Honda Bulldog, is it posssible to get it between 600k - 650k from Cotonou or any other car within that range? You can email at ebbyneze@yahoo.com. I need it urgently
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2011
I need Honda Bulldog, is it posssible to get it between 600k - 650k from Cotonou or any other car within that range? You can email at ebbyneze@yahoo.com. I need it urgently

Raise your budget to 700k sir

cheers
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by NJN: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2011
@ Tadeus, we just spoke.

If I come on Friday as discussed, would I get d car same day or there would still be need to visit Cotonou?
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by halfcurrent(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2011
Tadeus:

Oga be more specific sir, there are lots of SUVs at market. Let me know the particular SUV u have in mind

Regards

@Oga Tadeus,

Na wa; I have asked three questions. Why don't you try and answer at least one; i.e. the 3rd questions which I believe is not driven by the choice of SUV I may have in mind.

Secondly, If I were you; as a good marketer; I would offer my customers some examples to enable them make their choice(s). You are suppose to be the expert in this regards; so I would expect you to advise a price range for even a brand of Toyota; i.e. Prado, land Cruiser, or 4Runner. That way you will be adding more value to your customer, and at the same time win his confident that you can offer a professional advice. Anyway, thanks for the question. My choice of SUV is either Prado, Land Cruiser, or Lexus 470; or Mitsubishi Pathfinder; and I am a serious buyer if you mean business.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
@ Tadeus, we just spoke.

If I come on Friday as discussed, would I get d car same day or there would still be need to visit Cotonou?

We will get the car same day and there is no need for you to come back again, i will handle the rest sir

Regards
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2011
@Oga Tadeus,

Na wa; I have asked three questions. Why don't you try and answer at least one; i.e. the 3rd questions which I believe is not driven by the choice of SUV I may have in mind.

Secondly, If I were you; as a good marketer; I would offer my customers some examples to enable them make their choice(s). You are suppose to be the expert in this regards; so I would expect you to advise a price range for even a brand of Toyota; i.e. Prado, land Cruiser, or 4Runner. That way you will be adding more value to your customer, and at the same time win his confident that you can offer a professional advice. Anyway, thanks for the question. My choice of SUV is either Prado, Land Cruiser, or Lexus 470; or Mitsubishi Pathfinder; and I am a serious buyer if you mean business.

Ok sir, There are lots of Toyota SUVs.

Budget 3.5m for very neat and solid 2006 Prado full options landing cost to Lagos

Budget 4.5m for very neat and solid 2006 Land Cruiser OR Lexus 470 landing cost to Lagos.

Budget 2.5m for very neat 2005 Pathfinder full options landing cost to Lagos

Budget 2.1m for very Mitsubishi Montero 2005 model full options landin cost to Lagos

The prices of these cars are not fixed at market, its negotiable, im just giving you idea of the budget range. When we get to the market, we will look for your taste and price in other to work with your budget.

Regards
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by halfcurrent(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2011
Thanks Bro.,
Will the market be opened by 5th or 6th of Jan? Pls let me know so that we could arrange on how to meet and take it up from there.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by aadewoyin: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
Oga, What can i get with 1m from cotonuo, I am looking for a CRV, Camry or a small jeep with that budget.
Hope to hear from you,

Bimbo
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2011
@aadewoyin ,
Oga, What can i get with 1m from cotonuo, I am looking for a CRV, Camry or a small jeep with that budget.
Hope to hear from you,

Bimbo

YOU CAN GET A CRV AND ALSO YOU CAN GET A CAMRY WITH YOUR BUDGET TOO.ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO COME AND LET US VISIT THE MARKET TOGETHER.

UST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

BETTER STILL, YOU CAN COMMENT HERE AND DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR US HERE FOR INSTANT REPLY

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2011
smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 5:55am On Dec 23, 2011
Goodmorning Nairalanders
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2011
YOU CAN GET A CRV AND ALSO YOU CAN GET A CAMRY WITH YOUR BUDGET TOO.ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO COME AND LET US VISIT THE MARKET TOGETHER.

UST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

BETTER STILL, YOU CAN COMMENT HERE AND DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR US HERE FOR INSTANT REPLY

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2011

UST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2011

UST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2011

UST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Onisuru1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2011
hello,

what is the landing price for 2003 montero sport limited edition, 2002 toyota seina lether seat, 2003 toyota condor automatic drive.

very urgent response is needed.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2011
[list]
[li]hello,

what is the landing price for 2003 montero sport limited edition, 2002 toyota seina lether seat, 2003 toyota condor automatic drive.

very urgent response is needed.[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Budget 1.6m for very neat and solid 2003 Montero sport full options landing cost to Lagos

Budget 1.5m for very neat sienna full options landing cost to Lagos

Budget 1.5m for very neat 2003 Condor full options landing cost to Lagos

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (250) (Reply)

Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.