Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (294511 Views)

Poll: what makes Nairand different from others Nigeiran site?

the graphics: 0% (0 votes)
the name: 0% (0 votes)
entertaining and easier accessibility compares to others: 0% (0 votes)
the way it was programmed: 0% (0 votes)
all of the above: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: what makes Nairand different from others Nigerian site?

the graphics: 6% (1 vote)
the name: 0% (0 votes)
entertaining and easier accessibility compares to others: 13% (2 votes)
the way it was programmed: 0% (0 votes)
all of the above: 80% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

0 / For Your Cotonou Cars/suvs/buses Visit Us @ Polaris Autos Today!!! / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by peterbam(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
kindly let me knw ow much total will land toyota sienna in lagos. Give me price for 99, 2000, 2001 models, so i can choose d one i can afford. Urgent pls
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2011
Good Morning Good People of Nairaland
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Dansy(f): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2011
Pls, i want to make some enquires. 1, what are the documents someone must have before going to contonu or no need for document? I want to come to contonu . I dont have international passport all i have is Nigeria drivers licence. Pls enlight me if all these are necessary before i can come.(2) HOW much can i get Toyota,camary tiny light, Toyota carinal and Toyota Aversis wagon in contonu , how much is the clearing and how will cost me to bring either of the three cars to lagos (3) How many days for the car to get to lagos.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2011
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU GET A CAR(S) FROM COTONUO CARS MARKET WITH YOUR BUDGET AND ADVICE YOU ON ANY TYPES OF CAR(S) YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY AND ALSO TO LET YOU KNOW THE MAINTENANCE IMPLICATIONS AND MANY OTHERS THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY ON ANY CAR(S)

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

BETTER STILL, YOU CAN COMMENT HERE AND DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR US HERE FOR INSTANT REPLY

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2011
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU GET A CAR(S) FROM COTONUO CARS MARKET WITH YOUR BUDGET AND ADVICE YOU ON ANY TYPES OF CAR(S) YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY AND ALSO TO LET YOU KNOW THE MAINTENANCE IMPLICATIONS AND MANY OTHERS THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY ON ANY CAR(S)

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

BETTER STILL, YOU CAN COMMENT HERE AND DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR US HERE FOR INSTANT REPLY

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2011
Pls, i want to make some enquires. 1, what are the documents someone must have before going to contonu or no need for document? I want to come to contonu . I dont have international passport all i have is Nigeria drivers licence. Pls enlight me if all these are necessary before i can come.(2) HOW much can i get Toyota,camary tiny light, Toyota carinal and Toyota Aversis wagon in contonu , how much is the clearing and how will cost me to bring either of the three cars to lagos (3) How many days for the car to get to lagos.

You do not need any document to enter cotonuo, what you need is to come with 5k for transportation fee to and fro.

Budget 950k for very clean and perfect Toyota camry tiny light landing cost to Lagos

Budget 850k for very neat Toyota carina E landing cost to Lagos

Budget 850k for very neat Toyota Avensis wagon landing cost to Lagos

These budgets are inclusive of buying,clearing and landing cost to Lagos.

It will take maximum of two days, if we buy your car today, expect your car in Lagos the following day.

You can reach me on

08035142036, 08056807475

TAdeus
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2011

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2011

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2011

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2011

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2011
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2011

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2011
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2011

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2011

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2011
Goodmorning good people of Nairaland
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Hydeedante(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2011
If i want a 2002 honda crv very clean, manual transmission what should my budget be? Thanks
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2011
If i want a 2002 honda crv very clean, manual transmission what should my budget be? Thanks

Budget 1.4m for very clean 2002 Honda CRV with the options that you mentioned landing cost to Lagos

You can reach me on

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Hydeedante(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2011
Is custom clearance included
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
Is custom clearance included

its inclusive
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2011
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2011

JUST CONTACTS US

08035142036, 08056807475

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

TADEUS
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2011
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by EDAMS: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2011
can i get mitsubishi space wagon for 650 full option it is very urgent
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by EDAMS: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2011
mitsubishi space wagon 1998 model full option. it is very urgent
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by EDAMS: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
pls can i get mitsubishi space wagon 1998 model full option with N650,000. it is very urgent
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Fedrams: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
How much can u get me camry tiny light and orobo 96 with mileage not above 120,000 down to ilorin. Note no hidden charges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (250) (Reply)

Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.