Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation (51085 Views)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Dshocker(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2022
So why is he keeping hair like a lunatic?
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by kmaster007: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2022
And whr his the 50cent now
Chno:
50cent ended this pussy ass nigga career

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
pman096:
I go like see your picture an that of your family as well.

Okay
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Been ugly or leaving a footprint?? Ugly or handsome or beautiful, na die go end am, why not lay for footprint for generations to come to be remembered. Tinubu will be remembered even if na goat, why you handsome or beautiful might not if you don’t do anything.

French
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Ogaga87(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Some people dey ugly oh/

What kind of rubbish insult is that, show me Yeye face you Shatter Bundle make I see how you take fine pass this guy..

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Ugandatales: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Chno:

Yeah, he snitched on Jarule to the FEDS...Connected Jarule to his shooting incidence, and the FEDS shot down Murder Inc offices in January 2003... They were incapacited, and 50 used that opportunity and got Dr. Dre, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, the whole G Unit, the whole D 12 to make several disses aimed at one man, Jarule.

Yeah, he did do a lot of damage to Jarule, but he didn't do it alone...he had the help of the FEDS, and more than half a dozen other rappers. If it was that easy to end Jarule's career on his own, why didn't he do it when their beef was really in the streets in 2001? Why didn't he do it when Jarule and his crew beat him up and stabbed him up in 2001?

6 Likes

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Impregnable101: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Chno:
shut & stop saying what u don't know

3 Likes

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by blackgold2018(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2022
olioxx:
Am I the only one that notice this ugliness?
Chai.
no. It’s just plain jeolousy.
Poverty sticking being

3 Likes

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by htdot: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2022
Is the boy on coke?
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Akatsuki1(f): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2022
One ugly mf�
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by cybriz82(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
He is still cashing out through royalty.

U dey mind that indomie generation...?end his career or not..dude is still a legend...

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Matthewdan(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2022
His son look like Jarule than Jarule looks like Jarule
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Damn! They might as well be twins!

Shave dat weird hair, and you won't be able to tell father from son except the height difference.
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Alamkir:

So who ended 50 cents career?

Na fulani herdsmen end 50 cents' career grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Abagworo(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Chno:

And Rick Ross ended 50 Cent.
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by moneyissweet(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2022
He must be a sadist father.

andysmith123:
if na me get that kind hair,my papa no go near my grad. for sure

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Geeman2006: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2022
AyoII:
"What ya niggaz don't know, it's eazy to p**mp a h*e"
One my favorite line on "Can I Get A......" With Jay Z and Amill. Legend of the game

....Bi!ches Betta have my money fo sho!!
Before they go running their mouth, promoting how.

Na so. Damn. They don't make music like that any more. Bring back the 90s/2000s anyday for me.

2 Likes

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by kelmicheal: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2022
The son looks like imbe
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
Someone says his son looks more like Ja Rule than the real Ja Rule.
E weak me grin
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Malawian(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Ja Rule was "Smiling like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it"

...Apologies to Nas.
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Quiny32323: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Chno:

Murder inc did with their gangster style!!
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by metalgear11(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
In the case of 22 year old Jeffrey Atkins Jr, Ja rule you...ARE THE FATHER!!!!

**cue bellowing from studio crowd as they go wild**

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by DarkJeddi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Chno:
And what is 50Cents current career?

Throwing shades at people on Twitter and Instagram? angry

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by urbobo20(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
That's my set 2002/2004
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by MideMrPossible: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Chno:

Eminem & Dr. Dre did, 50 Cent was only used as a pawn in the game.
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by greatman247(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
He is still cashing out through royalty.

Aside Royalties those niggas invested while making hell of money unlike Africans that go broke once there's no more music or popularity. Few of them go broke unlike here where more Africans go broke and never save or invested for raining days! Look at Nas, Chamilionaire, LL Cool Jay, Diddy, T.I. 50cent, Eminem and Dr Dre... Most of those niggaz don't do not release music for quiet some years but still they're made cos they have invested most of their monies!

3 Likes

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
The resemblance looks like photoshop. Ahn ahn shocked
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by omoISEYIN(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Chno:

You know nothing.

You know nothing..

You know thing...
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by jimcaddy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omo his genes are so strong oh. I was a huge Ja Rule fan back then. If it wasn't Ja Rule, I wasn't listening. Jolly good old days..
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by eminemkayc: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
MideMrPossible:

Eminem & Dr. Dre did, 50 Cent was only used as a pawn in the game.
Very correct. Shady did this with tracks like Go to sleep b**ch (Eminem feat DMX & Obie trice),Sh** hits the fan on Obie trice's cheers, Bully from eminem (also directed at Ray Benzino), Hailie's Revenge (feat Obie trice & D12), hail mary (Eminem feat busta rhymes), D12's leave that boy alone (from D12 world) ,Outro (Obietrice, feat D12), Patiently waiting (Eminem and Fifity), D12 Git up (on D12 world), etc Rap music was lovely and filled with so much poetry, similies, wordplay and all instruments of literature in the days of Eminem,D12, O'trice, Dre, etc... I missed that era frankly

3 Likes

Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by ikorodureporta: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jarule - isoko man cheesy
Re: Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
See his sister in the last picture looking like a photocopy of the man. His genes are strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) / Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.