Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows (26074 Views)

Marriage Anniversary Cake / Centre Table Glass Of Nollywood Actor Explodes On His 12th Marriage Anniversary / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by seunny4lif(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin cheesy
See level cheesy
Sheriman:

I want to be your friend. Sheriman want to make friend with you. I want to know you more

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Alaefulu(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations simi my dreamer girl...wish you guys the best of journey..... Hope you love like your voice n lyrics
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Aww
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by seunny4lif(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingspower:
See dis small girl, dis huge man go disfigure you on top bed oo, don't say i didn't warn you. The man go use all in power dey knack knack you ooo.

wink
Run from girls with small body because they will kill you for bed.
They get power die cheesy
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
See as Ade com fat and fresh finish... Wonders!!!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Zee0007: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Playful union. More bliss. My favorite artistes.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Bestrolland(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
I pray u guys are like dis forever
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Dfr0: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by usah4(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
See who Simi deh call boy and the giant deh hold her like a baby (Child)
Huhuhuhuhuhuhu Hihihihihihi
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Congratulations jare
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Hydronium(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Adekunle has become too rough-looking and very unkept after that slimy simi came into his life

Marriage (your spouse) mostly brings out a part of you that you either were unaware of, or were too weak to display. It doesn't really change you

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
women don suffer, man no like woman, woman no like woman undecided

what drugs was she on when she sang that feminism yeye song, clown
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by DispatcherLagos: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hydronium:

Marriage (your spouse) mostly brings out a part of you that you either were unaware of, were too weak to bring out. It doesn't really change you
in other words Simi brought out the unkept part of Gold. Alright

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by samwillyco1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
So Ade na boy to Simi grin grin grin grin

One thing I love about Simi is her voice
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingspower:
See dis small girl, dis huge man go disfigure you on top bed oo, don't say i didn't warn you. The man go use all in power dey knack knack you ooo.
And you think you’re making sense??
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Greenback:
He's one dammm lucky fella,he got Simi
Lol.. if only u know that Simi's expensive weakness my guy is funding. They both understand and need each other. Let's just leave it like that lipsrsealed
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by We4all: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
inumidun2010:
How this ADEKUNLE GOLD transformed into a RUGGED LOOKING NIGGA still AMAZE ME...
It’s called transformation, change, metamorphosis. Abi you no study biology for school?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by theamazonguru(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

100k work in Lagos as an experienced ASM
60k work in Ibadan as a non experienced fleet Telematics.

I have today to decide. Please quote me

Whatever ASM means, since you are experienced in that field , and you are gonna be earning 40k more than a field where you are inexperienced, where you might be struggling to get results and eventually get frustrated on the job. I will suggest you take the Lagos job. But you need to consider where to stay (accomodation) temporarily pending when you will be able to stand on your feet.

Lagos is a land of opportunities, once you build a solid reputation in the industry, you will definitely move to a better job/company in no distant time.

Take advantage of Lagos to leverage on networking and socialization.

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Gate050: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nksleek:
Music Couple, Simi and Adekunle Gold mark their 3rd marriage anniversary and share reassurance vows to themselves on social media.

Focus Naija can report that while Adekunle Gold showered accolades on their marital progress so far, Simi expressed sincere gratitude to God working for them overtime.

I thank God for the best 3 years of our lives. Doing this life journey with you is by far the best decision I have ever made. Thank you baby for changing my life forever. I love you Magic, Adekunle Gold wrote

On her part, Simi wrote:

3 years and you're still the one I love oooh the one that I belong tooooo still the one I kiss goodnight. I love you my boy. I thank you for this journey. God really working overtime with us. A wise man once said "luckily oh mo lowo ti mo fe na". I look forward to spending your money and rubbing your body forever kingofphotoshop. Amen

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrCnTHsjx0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bullshit!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by katerine666: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
A very beautiful couple!!! So happy for them)) Very beautiful and harmonious looking together.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by heniford2: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

100k work in Lagos as an experienced ASM
60k work in Ibadan as a non experienced fleet Telematics.

I have today to decide. Please quote me
dude how many times will u ask this question haba choose 100k naw

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Stomoney(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thanks for your advice bro, it's just that I have been getting so many opinions from another angles saying the 60k offers me to learn more on telemat and with that knowledge it can serve as an advantage for me to work with any telecommunication company in nearest future. I need savings and I'm just confused as well
theamazonguru:

Whatever ASM means, since you are experienced in that field , and you are gonna be earning 40k more than a field where you are inexperienced, where you might be struggling to get results and eventually get frustrated on the job. I will suggest you take the Lagos job. But you need to consider where to stay (accomodation) temporarily pending when you will be able to stand on your feet.

Lagos is a land of opportunities, once you build a solid reputation in the industry, you will definitely move to a better job/company in no distant time.

Take advantage of Lagos to leverage on networking and socialization.

Good luck bro.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by popefuse(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Falz wahala this guy concerning Simi, he chased Simi while she still with falz. Buh at the end he got her
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Stomoney(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Do not be offended. I'm just in a state of confusion. I don't wanna regret
heniford2:
dude how many times will u ask this question haba choose 100k naw
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by heniford2: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Do not be offended. I'm just in a state of confusion. I don't wanna regret
choose 100k and move up with it okey stop asking like a fool up and down ur own decisions is final be a man and man up
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by eisley: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations to them both. Meanwhile I'm earnestly looking forward to the highlights of Cameroon Vs Ethiopia match on Tiktok.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by 02Kebreal(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Lol

Marriage that is built on lies and cheat

So now Simi de fan herself say she don get husband , not knowing that she got herself a community dicccck.

How is that your headache?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Xman12345goat: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
They go still divorce
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Pls where is simi and adekun? Because all what I can see is female heads
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Annie001: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Xman12345goat:
They go still divorce
Ogun kee you there

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Marriage is very sweet when you going married to your best pal and beloved
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by oluwapelumi2777(f): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
pls vote for your daughter oooo shocked shocked smiley grin

it a money voting just pay any amount from100naira upward
into the account number on the flyer
and after doing that pls just send the screenshot to my whatapps
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thank you

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / Nairaland Slowness And Downtime / Keke Napep Driver Slammed On The Road For Driving On A Wrong Lane In Lekki (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.