Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows (25913 Views)

Marriage Anniversary Cake / Centre Table Glass Of Nollywood Actor Explodes On His 12th Marriage Anniversary / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by oluwapelumi2777(f): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
My favorite couple

love you guys
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Mom007(f): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:
This girl turned this innocent young man into a bad boy in just 3 years.

Women!

Anyways, congratulations to them.
The change was so drastic! I still can't wrap my head around it. This was that skinny guy that was singing wack pseudo-yoruba music... Now an highly rated musician in his own right! Indeed he who finds a wife finds a good thing!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by bigcee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Women!

Guy stop the nonsense talk. Is AG a baby?

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by bigcee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Adekunle has become too rough-looking and very unkept after that slimy simi came into his life
Upload your pixs let us see something.

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by bigcee(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
aboyaji:

Na real wa for Nairaland members. Always giving out negative energies. You can hardly see them comment positively.

Most times, I wonder where these commenters come from.
Honestly, it's very sad. Always displaying how immature they're.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by DispatcherLagos: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
bigcee:

Upload your pixs let us see something.
Are you also a gay?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Greenback: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. if only u know that Simi's expensive weakness my guy is funding. They both understand and need each other. Let's just leave it like that lipsrsealed
You sure about what you saying?
But Simi is so cute
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Greenback:

You sure about what you saying?
But Simi is so cute
100% sure.. yeah she is so cute u would never suspect smiley
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Frenzy01(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
I hope to celebrate with the woman I love someday like this cry cry

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by theamazonguru(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Thanks for your advice bro, it's just that I have been getting so many opinions from another angles saying the 60k offers me to learn more on telemat and with that knowledge it can serve as an advantage for me to work with any telecommunication company in nearest future. I need savings and I'm just confused as well

I hope you know what telemat means.
It means telemarketing. Hence you will be working as a telemarketer.

And as a tele marketer, you will be placing cold calls to :
existing customers so as to retain them
prospective customers so as to win them over. This can be one time buyers, site visitors, window shoppers during sales and tradefair etc
Returning customers: so as to build a strong customer relationship with them.

Most times the company will buy phone number database, numbers shared amongst telemarketers, who ever wins a sales gets a commission from that client. But not all companies gives this to salary earners.

The key point here is,you will be required to call customers.

Have you been called by DSTV & GOTV lately, those guys that called you are called telemarketers. They work in tandem with customer care.

I know this will help your interpersonal, communication and reporting skills

Is this what you want?
If yes, go for it
But this has nothing to do with telecommunications.

Except this your "telemat" does not stand for telemarketing sha, then you can tell me what it means.

Peace.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Stomoney(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
I will be trained as a Telematics for the purpose of the organization with 60k involved as salary. Telematics is a method of monitoring cars, trucks, equipment and other assets by using GPS technology and on-board diagnostics (OBD) to plot the asset's movements on a computerized map
theamazonguru:

I hope you know what telemat means.
It means telemarketing. Hence you will be working as a telemarketer.

And as a tele marketer, you will be placing cold calls to :
existing customers so as to retain them
prospective customers so as to win them over. This can be one time buyers, site visitors, window shoppers during sales and tradefair etc
Returning customers: so as to build a strong customer relationship with them.

Most times the company will buy phone number database, numbers shared amongst telemarketers, who ever wins a sales gets a commission from that client. But not all companies gives this to salary earners.

The key point here is,you will be required to call customers.

Have you been called by DSTV & GOTV lately, those guys that called you are called telemarketers. They work in tandem with customer care.

I know this will help your interpersonal, communication and reporting skills

Is this what you want?
If yes, go for it
But this has nothing to do with telecommunications.

Except this your "telemat" does not stand for telemarketing sha, then you can tell me what it means.

Peace.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by theamazonguru(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
I will be trained as a Telematics for the purpose of the organization with 60k involved as salary. Telematics is a method of monitoring cars, trucks, equipment and other assets by using GPS technology and on-board diagnostics (OBD) to plot the asset's movements on a computerized map

Oh ok.
That's good then.

Oya go for it.
It makes brain.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by IvarDboneless: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Women!

Took the word outta my mouth
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by SugarGirl44(f): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Sweet couple, happy anniversary. May bad Belle people not see or come near you, amen.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by nkemoma(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Adekunle trying hard to look like a mad man everyday
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Blackdisciple(m): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:

Women!

She's just a little girl na, congrats to the more blessings
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Adekunle should have picked a second wife

Don’t know why he is delaying
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Munzy14(m): 4:45am On Jan 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Simi is talented, but not fine grin

In life, something should work for you.

If you no fine, try get money.

If you no fine and you no come get money, you are finished.

Congratulations to them.
Simi no fine ? undecided

I wonder whay you want her to resemble before you will appreciate her.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Mariangeles(f): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Simi no fine ? undecided

I wonder whay you want her to resemble before you will appreciate her.

Seriously, I always wonder why most of the guys say she's not beautiful.
Maybe her looks doesn't appeal to many, but she's beautiful.
She's especially a beautiful human being.
There's something pleasant about her person. The way she talks. The tenderness in her voice. Her aura.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by HairyBalls: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Sheriman:

I want to be your friend. Sheriman want to make friend with you. I want to know you more
undecided

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Munzy14(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Seriously, I always wonder why most of the guys say she's not beautiful.
Maybe her looks doesn't appeal to many, but she's beautiful.
She's especially a beautiful human being.
There's something pleasant about her person. The way she talks. The tenderness in her voice. Her aura.
Simi wu ni my favorite female celebrity crush na naija na.
Just like gab union wu nke abroad.. cheesy

I like her personality, physique and charisma....

You cannot hate her...
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Mariangeles(f): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Simi wu ni my favorite female celebrity crush na naija na.
Just like gab union wu nke abroad.. cheesy

I like her personality, physique and charisma....

You cannot hate her...

When it comes to music, she's in a class of her own. Non compares.
There's this her song that is my most favourite of all her songs.

Adekunle gold is becoming better with her.
It's like Simi's kind of music is rubbing off on him.
Adekunle struck gold when he married her. cheesy
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Munzy14(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

When it comes to music, she's in a class of her own. Non compares.
There's this her song that is my most favourite of all her songs.

Adekunle gold is becoming better with her.
It's like Simi's kind of music is rubbing off on him.
Adekunle struck gold when he married her. cheesy

Which of her songs is your favorite?

Exactly in a class of her own, working to be a better verison of herself and not competing for the Instagram nonsense.

Yea, they are good for each other..You know they dated before they broke up, then returned back to relationship 102... grin

And took it away from SM till it becomes very obvious say na permanent stuff.

People neglect understanding in relationship...It is very important..
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Mariangeles(f): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Which of her songs is your favorite?

It is titled Smile for me.
It's such a cool melodious song, and I always put it on repeat when I feel like listening to it.
I'm still not over it. I doubt I'll ever be.

Exactly in a class of her own, working to be a better verison of herself and not competing for the Instagram nonsense.

Yea, they are good for each other..You know they dated before they broke up, then returned back to relationship 102... grin

And took it away from SM till it becomes very obvious say na permanent stuff.

People neglect understanding in relationship...It is very important..

At first, I was sceptical about Adekunle gold.
I kind of didn't like him for her.

At some point, Simi was caught between Falz and Adekunle gold. I believe those times must've been distracting for her.
It is good that she settled with Adekunle, since they share similar passion.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Munzy14(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

It is titled Smile for me.
It's such a cool melodious song, and I always put it on repeat when I feel like listening to it.
I'm still not over it. I doubt I'll ever be.

At first, I was sceptical about Adekunle gold.
I kind of didn't like him for her.

At some point, Simi was caught between Falz and Adekunle gold. I believe those times must've been distracting for her.
It is good that she settled with Adekunle, since they share similar passion.
Nice...

I play all her songs..Except ndi nke oguru last year...I will still create time one day to download them...

Love don't care and one old jams she did with adekunle are my two best...Take me back wu best of all....she and adekunle were doing their thing on the low grin

With falz, it was talent meeting another talent...With some nice chemistry...Probably falz knew adekunle was in the background...Bro things.

Simi is too good, Even if you give her Portable (thaf agbero) she will fine tune the ship..O nwere the personality wu Gold like you will say..She is free spirited as well.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Mariangeles(f): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Nice...

I play all her songs..Except ndi nke oguru last year...I will still create time one day to download them...

Love don't care and one old jams she did with adekunle are my two best...Take me back wu best of all....she and adekunle were doing their thing on the low grin

With falz, it was talent meeting another talent...With some nice chemistry...Probably falz knew adekunle was in the background...Bro things.

I didn't like her collaborations with Falz.
Especially that soldier song. undecided
I don't like rap in her kind of music.

Her collaboration with Johnny Drille was awesome too.

Simi is too good, Even if you give her Portable (thaf agbero) she will fine tune the ship..O nwere the personality wu Gold like you will say..She is free spirited as well.

Hehehehehehehehehehehahahaha
O ga e buzo jigodi ncha sachaa onye ahu before any discussions sef. cheesy

I like free spirited people.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Munzy14(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

I didn't like her collaborations with Falz.
Especially that soldier song. undecided
I don't like rap in her kind of music.

Her collaboration with Johnny Drille was awesome too.

Hehehehehehehehehehehahahaha
O ga e buzo jigodi ncha sachaa onye ahu before any discussions sef. cheesy

I like free spirited people.
Hehehe...Falz wu jack of all trade..It seems ogbara break ka mgbe last year now...

You like cool cool things...

E go shock say simi no like cool guys like that.. cheesy O wu ihu hu na adekunle ga wuzi gangster.. grin grin kpakwuo ishi ya... grin grin

Unu wu umu nwaanyi eeh, nani chineke ma ihe unu choro..lol

A jim iyke in tony umez.. grin

When I watched sheba videos I laughed, simi achohu asiri at all...ya ejiri aka ya mere di ya vixen.. grin before ihe mmadu awuo nke onye ozo..lmaoo

I wunu free spirited, so i ga alike ya na...
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Hehehe...Falz wu jack of all trade..It seems ogbara break ka mgbe last year now...
Freedom fighting tinz. cheesy

You like cool cool things...

I like all kinds of music, but mostly cool music.

E go shock say simi no like cool guys like that.. cheesy O wu ihu hu na adekunle ga wuzi gangster.. grin grin kpakwuo ishi ya... grin grin

Unu wu umu nwaanyi eeh, nani chineke ma ihe unu choro..lol

A jim iyke in tony umez.. grin

When I watched sheba videos I laughed, simi achohu asiri at all...ya ejiri aka ya mere di ya vixen.. grin before ihe mmadu awuo nke onye ozo..lmaoo

To me, I think they're too similar.
The hair plaiting thing is just a phase. cheesy

I wunu free spirited, so i ga alike ya na...

Yeah. cheesy
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Munzy14(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Freedom fighting tinz. cheesy

I like all kinds of music, but mostly cool music.

To me, I think they're too similar.
The hair plaiting thing is just a phase. cheesy

Yeah. cheesy
Lol...Change of business abii grin grin

A si agbagide, e changia location.. grin

Thats cool..

Onye gwara gi na owu phase, noro kwa ngahu...Simi choro a touch of jim iyke in him.. grin grin Ya kpara ya ishi..lmao. Zawa zie AG baby grin grin with Energy.. cheesy

They very good for each other..

Ochi toro m maka ihe kwuru banyere portable.. grin grin av never seen a misplaced priority di ka onye ahu..
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Mariangeles(f): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Change of business abii grin grin

A si agbagide, e changia location.. grin

Thats cool..

Onye gwara gi na owu phase, noro kwa ngahu...Simi choro a touch of jim iyke in him.. grin grin Ya kpara ya ishi..lmao. Zawa zie AG baby grin grin with Energy.. cheesy

They very good for each other..

Ochi toro m maka ihe kwuru banyere portable.. grin grin av never seen a misplaced priority di ka onye ahu..

Gbasara Falz, I think it has probably always been in him.

Ngwanu. cheesy

I wonder what people hear in that guy's noise music. undecided
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows by Munzy14(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Gbasara Falz, I think it has probably always been in him.

Ngwanu. cheesy

I wonder what people hear in that guy's noise music. undecided
Falz laghachi na egwu biko...he is fast fading... cheesy

Worst you can do to yourself is carrying naija mata for head...It will weigh you down.

A whole portable agbero ka i si noise... grin grin

Ego ole ka erega akwa ebe ahu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Kuro Odu 'Theo' Dies In Accident In Yenagoa (Photos) / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.