Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation (430 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
First of all let us clear this out of the way:

The Tribulation happens first before Rapture.
Meaning, we will all be around during the Tribulation, all of us, both believers and unbelievers, except of course GOD calls you home before then.

It is stated clearly in in Book of
Mathew 24:21, 22, 29-31

And very, even more clearly in
2Thessalonians 2:1-3

And if you think by being fearful, you are somehow going to "fear" your way into Heaven:

Revelation 21:8
“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

Why? Because fear is a spirit of the devil.
You need GOD's spirit to be able to dwell in Heaven, otherwise, GOD's holiness will blast your sinful self, not into hell, but out of existence.

And if you think by burying your head in the sand like the Ostrich would somehow make this all go away or blindfold you into Heaven:

Amos 6:1
“Woe to them that are at ease in Zion..."

So what kind of attitude should you be having now and also when the world decides to side with evil against GOD and those who believe in HIM?
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
GOD gave you everything,
HIMSELF, JESUS HIS SON, The Heavens, the Earth, air, water, land, your body, life; your life

HE made the first move towards you and HE forgives all your sins, no matter how grievous, as long as you are truly sorry and accept the forgiveness HE has worked out for you through CHRIST JESUS' death and resurrection.

HE has wooed you and is still wooing you and will continue to woo you till the last minute.

Then HE went on to warn you, us, that there is only one thing you shouldn't do,
DO NOT receive the mark of the beast.
Don't rationalize this.

It is the ultimate betrayal if you do.

Why? Because HE told you not to receive it!

Why?
Because accepting the mark of the Beast is giving the devil permission to cut you from GOD. To cut you off from HIS love and protection.

Leaving this body is not the most fearful event there is.
It is not.

It is being cut off from GOD that is the most fearful thing ever.

A pastor once said, hellfire is hell because GOD is not there.
When GOD was in the fire, fire was not longer a fearsome thing.
When GOD joined joined Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego in the fire,
the fire became Heavenlike

In Heaven, there is no bondage, so their bonds came loose and they walked freely in the fire!

The death you fear so much, the dying you fear so much is what you will get if you take the mark of the beast!

Being cut off from GOD is death.
It is that death your spirit fears but your mind thinks it is the one done in the body.

When one accepts the Mark of the beast, one will realize one's mistake.

The covid 19 vaccine is not what you think it is.
Sit back, watch and see how the vaccine will metamorphosize into the mark of the beast...

If you must loose your job in order to reject the vaccine at your work place, loose it.
Is that the only source of income in the world??
If you must not travel any longer around the world to reject the "vaccine", then so be it.

How can you want to carelessly take such a vaccine with so much controversy around it without carrying out any due diligence, without giving thought to your ways?

Bill Gates says there are nano chips in it.
And you have not even bothered to find out what that means, you just want to take it because of...food?

What would you do when your life is on the line, deny GOD?
GOD forbid.

Mathew 10:28
“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

GOD is the ONE you are to fear and dread, because HE is The ONE, that can destroy both body and soul (the real death)

I digress

What attitudes should you have?
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Attitude : 1
The "it is me and GOD alone attitude:"

Kindly read this thread for some background story:
https://www.nairaland.com/6937988/son-perdition

According to Mathew 24:10, betrayal is going to be the order of the day at that time.

If they could betray GOD, there is no one else they can't betray.

Kindly note that we are not talking about strangers betraying one here.

Here is what Mathew 24:10 says, "“And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.”

Offended simply means to forsake, to turn away, to backslide, from GOD.
But many more will stand with GOD.

And betrayal would be the order of the day.
If they could betray GOD, they will betray anyone else

John Chapter Fifteen Verse Twenty:
“Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.”

So this is the attitude number 1 that you should have:

Joel 2:5-7
Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.
For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.
Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me."

Verse 5 says, trust ye not in a guide.
A guide is someone that that provides direction. No matter how accurate that person has been in leading you, don't put your confidence him but in GOD.

Kindly read the last sentence in Joel 2:6 very well in your Bible.

In the Tribulation, when someone forsakes GOD, it doesn't matter who the person is, son, daughter etc, that person would betray you.

So attitude 1
Trust no one.
Look to up to GOD alone
Put your faith in no one
Put your fate in no one.
It is you and GOD

This is not to say families should not bond or move as a group.
But it will be wrong for any one, let's say a wife, to turn away from GOD simply because her husband forsook GOD.

It will be wrong for you to forsake GOD simply because the Evangelist you have been moving side by side with decided not to continue in The Way anymore

Simply put, do not allow any disappointing action from others demotivate you.
The sooner you settle it in your mind that betrayal may be residing inhouse, the better prepared you shall be

You should teach your kids these things
Children are intelligent if you will play your part.

A 10year old and a 12 year old, on front page the other day, gained admission abroad into the University because her Mom paid attention to her.

The other one passed a hefty programming certification exam meant for adults because his dad paid attention to him or her.

How much more The Word of GOD if you will pay godly attention to your growing children and teach them The Word of GOD?

1 Like

Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by efficiencie(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
I have a strong feeling that the mark will introduce or be associated with what will introduce a mutation in humans that will make them extremely evil. Solomon said what has happened before will happen again (Ecclesiastes 1:9). What will happen at the time of the tribulation is what happened in the times of the patriarchs.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5

Many will in the name of science accept treatments that will make them morph into humanoids with unimaginable levels of evil. Those who refuse will be killed or be in hiding.

Evil will become culture and it is as this point the rapture will happen and the seven vials will follow and all those who despised God and denied His existence will drink of the cup prepared for the mystery queen of Babylon.
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Attitude 2

I don't really know what to call this attitude so I'd just try to explain
Using the worst case scenario:

I was reading an articule causally in the web when I saw this interesting ad, "how to spend less on food."

I clicked it, it was an interesting read.

Another ad from another website came up and I clicked it too

This time, the guy was talking about building survival homes.

He asked a question, "instead of bugging out, while not bug in?"
He gave his reasons.

But it didn't really seem in line with Scriptures to me.
He just giving his secular opinion on the issue at hand and it made sense to the mind.

But bug in??
GOD says you should flee!

Attitude 2:
Develop the "fleeing mindset" in the Tribulation!

Flee.
Don't look back like Lot's wife on your stockpile of food.

Just flee!

Start telling you mind now, flee!

Flee flee flee

Don't ask where.
Just flee first

Do you know what GOD told HIS disciples?
HE said when they persecute you in this city, flee to the next.
You would not have finished fleeing all the Cities of the world before GOD comes...
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2022
efficiencie:
I have a strong feeling that the mark will introduce or be associated with what will introduce a mutation in humans that will make them extremely evil. Solomon said what has happened before will happen again (Ecclesiastes 1:9). What will happen at the time of the tribulation is what happened in the times of the patriarchs.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5

Many will in the name of science accept treatments that will make them morph into humanoids with unimaginable levels of evil. Those who refuse will be killed or be in hiding.

Evil will become culture and it is as this point the rapture will happen and the seven vials will follow and all those who despised God and denied His existence will drink of the cup prepared for the mystery queen of Babylon.

I absolutely agree.

It is the Vacci.ne.
Do you know why they keep shouting the great reset?
It is not about the economy, that's peripheral.

Those in Science or Engineering may understand better.

That vaccin.e links one to the antichrist, when it is time, they will press the reset code.
And all who have the mark of the beast will obey whatever commands is sent to them. They will loose themselves to demons.

If you think the devil operates the system of GOD, you are mistaken.
Some people's minds have deceived them to think that they have a reward from the devil.
Evil does not reward, it steals, kills and destroys.

It is only GOD that rewards every one single act you do in honour of HIM.

By the time you have finished enthroning the devil, he will no longer have any use for you
Any one who actively serves the devil goes down first.
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 2:33am On Jan 14, 2022
The Babylonian woman is the spirit of wickedness and she made the nation drunk with witchcraft.
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
ATTITUDE 3

Have a motto.

A Bible based motto

A Bible based motto for the time of Tribulation.

A motto that is based on The Word of GOD.

Begin to meditate on it now.
Now, while it is still day is when you should work.
Don't wait till then to have a motto

Sharing few examples of Bible based Tribulation-tye motto:

Motto 1
Luke 22:42
"...not my will, but yours be done.”

This was what JESUS said the night of HIS death.

You need to train your mind now and not wait till then by meditating on a Scripture that will fortify your mind against fear and the wiles of the enemy.

Say it every morning noon and night. This will renew your mind in tempting situations of life to choose GOD's will every time over the desires of our flesh.
And GOD' will for you I'm this case is not to accept the mark of the beast.
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tribulation-type motto 2

I will not bow and I will not burn.

This is from the the story of Shedrach Meshach and Abednego.

Their situation is much like the situation to be faced in the tribulation.

The king made an image and asked the whole nation to bow to it and worship it.
Whosoever will refuse to bow to the image and worship it, was to be thrown into the fire.

So when they sounded the signal for everyone to bow to the image and worship it
Shedrach Meshach and Abednego were still standing on their feet while every one else was bowed to the image in worship.

They were brought before the king and the king gave them two choices: Bow or Burn

This is what they replied the king firmly:

Daniel 3:16
“Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.”

17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

For that, they incurred the wrath of the king.
Then the king ordered his men to heat the fire 7 times hotter, and throw Shedrach, Meshach, and Abednego into it.

The king's men did as they were told.

Shedrach, Meshach, and Abednego were thrown into the fire.
And the fire slew the men who threw them in.

While Shedrach, Meshach, and Abednego walked around in the fire with a fourth PERSON

Daniel 3
24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.

25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God

Then he ordered them out of the fire and command all the people of that Nation, and nations under it, to serve GOD, the true GOD

Make this a motto of yours and say it every day so that your mind is trained to resist a fear that is not of GOD.

"I will not bow and I will not burn"

The men who throw Shedrach Meshach and Abednego into the fire did bow, and got burnt to death, before man and before GOD
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tribulation-type motto 3

Esther 4:16
if I perish, I perish

This was said by Queen Esther in the Book of Esther

A decree had gone forth that all Jews be destroyed, killed.
The men who made this decree did it out of spite and used the king's signet.

They desired to wipe out all GOD's people, the children of Israel.

Esther, a Jew, was the wife of the king.

She will not be killed but all her people would. Her uncle, who felt she could help asked her to intervene.

But there was a catch, no one, not even the queen can approach the king unless he was the one that summoned such a one.

Esther knew the gravity of this.
If she appeared before the king of her own volition, she would be killed EXCEPT the king extended his sceptre in his hand to her.

She wasn't sure the king would extend his sceptre, so she may get killed.
She made up her mind to intervene and said, "if I perish, I perish."

In the face of death, she choose death rather than not speaking up for GOD's people

She asked the children of Israel to fast and pray for her.

Begin to say this motto or any other one of your choice to yourself to renew your mind that it is the GOD of Heaven you choose or nothing.

Don't delay.

They fasted and prayed for her, the king extended his sceptre towards her, and she was able to bring the plot before the king, and her people were freed from the decree.
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 2:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Tribulation-type motto 5

I love not my life unto death

Rev 12:11

Don't wait till there is chaos and trouble before you lay up GOD's Word in your heart.

Infact, it is the Word of GOD that you lay up in your heart, prior, that ensures super effortless victory when trouble or trying situations arise.
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 2:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Tribulation-type motto 6
Stephen:
I must finish the race
It is only those who run till the very end that win the race.

In a marathon, everyone is a winner, as long as you finish the race.
This is an interesting attitude.

When JESUS died and rose again from the dead, the disciples of JESUS began to do great miracles and wonders in JESUS name.

This angered the Pharisees and Sadducees and Priests, and they ordered the killings of the disciples.

Did this deter the disciples? No.

Stephen was caught and brought to the middle and was stoned to death.

Guess what happened, as he was being stoned to death, the Heaven opened and JESUS showed HIMSELF seating at the right hand of GOD to Steph en.

Guess what Stephen did, he opened his mouth while he was being stoned to death to tell them the truth of what he was seeing,
the same truth that he had been telling them all along, "JESUS is risen and is seated at the right hand of The FATHER.

This angered the crowed even more, and resulted to more stoning till he died.

So...

In the last days, if one is at the point of death, for example, and it seems like one can no longer go on, why not ask GOD to come take you home faster rather than turning back to take the mark?

You are almost at the finish line, why not finish?
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by Incrizz(f): 2:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Moving with other believers is not bad. It is encouraged.

When the rulers ordered the killings of the disciples, Peter was seized and put in prison to be killed later.

An Angel came and released him from prison so much so that Peter thought he was dreaming until he got outside of the prison structure and walls

Guess where he went to?
To the place where the disciples were gathered and praying for his release.
There was still a gathering.

This is not to negate point one, or even encourage a gathering,
but to throw more light on the fact that, whether gathered together in a group or alone,
it is still you and GOD, no matter what anyone says or does...till the very end.
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by gozmann(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Incrizz:
GOD gave you everything,
HIMSELF, JESUS HIS SON, The Heavens, the Earth, air, water, land, your body, life; your life

HE made the first move towards you and HE forgives all your sins, no matter how grievous, as long as you are truly sorry and accept the forgiveness HE has worked out for you through CHRIST JESUS' death and resurrection.

HE has wooed you and is still wooing you and will continue to woo you till the last minute.

Then HE went on to warn you, us, that there is only one thing you shouldn't do,
DO NOT receive the mark of the beast.
Don't rationalize this.

It is the ultimate betrayal if you do.

Why? Because HE told you not to receive it!

Why?
Because accepting the mark of the Beast is giving the devil permission to cut you from GOD. To cut you off from HIS love and protection.

Leaving this body is not the most fearful event there is.
It is not.

It is being cut off from GOD that is the most fearful thing ever.

A pastor once said, hellfire is hell because GOD is not there.
When GOD was in the fire, fire was not longer a fearsome thing.
When GOD joined joined Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego in the fire,
the fire became Heavenlike

In Heaven, there is no bondage, so their bonds came loose and they walked freely in the fire!

The death you fear so much, the dying you fear so much is what you will get if you take the mark of the beast!

Being cut off from GOD is death.
It is that death your spirit fears but your mind thinks it is the one done in the body.

When one accepts the Mark of the beast, one will realize one's mistake.

The covid 19 vaccine is not what you think it is.
Sit back, watch and see how the vaccine will metamorphosize into the mark of the beast...

If you must loose your job in order to reject the vaccine at your work place, loose it.
Is that the only source of income in the world??
If you must not travel any longer around the world to reject the "vaccine", then so be it.

How can you want to carelessly take such a vaccine with so much controversy around it without carrying out any due diligence, without giving thought to your ways?

Bill Gates says there are nano chips in it.
And you have not even bothered to find out what that means, you just want to take it because of...food?

What would you do when your life is on the line, deny GOD?
GOD forbid.

Mathew 10:28
“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

GOD is the ONE you are to fear and dread, because HE is The ONE, that can destroy both body and soul (the real death)

I digress

What attitudes should you have?

The vaccine is NOT the mark of the beast.

First, the man of sin will be revealed. 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Secondly, he will be worshipped. You cannot seperate the mark of the beast from the beast (antichrist/man of sin) being worshipped by those who receive the mark. Revelation 14:9-10.

That said, as we're in the last days, we're getting quite close to the fulfillment of these prophecies and we have to study them properly and PREPARE and WATCH, just like the wise virgins did.

Recap: there will be a literal antichrist who will set up an image and will be worshipped by men whose names are not written in the book of life. These people will in turn receive the mark of the beast. And the antichrist will make living conditions unbearable so as to make people to receive the mark but those who trust in the Lord will refuse to give in and will be persecuted and even killed...but the reward will be great...their crowns await them... unspeakable glory awaits them...eternal life awaits them.

Shalom.
Re: Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation by gozmann(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Just As Rotten As Men And Are Not Better / MOON SIGHTING: Saudi Arabia Continues Fasting, Declares Monday For Salah / Why Did John The Baptist Doubt Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.