Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 12 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 12 (146 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 12 by Matrixlord2021: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
This PRESENT world is not the kingdom of Jesus Christ.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Jesus Christ told pilate , a world ruler that his kingdom was not of this world.
He explained to him that of it was , his servants would fight .
This shows today that christianity is not a religion as the world claims it to be.
Christianity is so tolerant that other religions the devil has created are intolerant to Christians to the extent christians have been Matyred for their faith in Jesus Christ.
If anyone spoke against allah, or insulted Islam's prophet Mohammed, you would see how servants of allah would become so violent and begin to fight for allah?
Why?
It is simple, their kingdom is of this world!!!
They are not going to inherit the kingdom of God.
They are antichrists and they claim that the most contested Holy site in the world is theirs!!!
They claim it is theirs , but Christians inherit a free spiritual inheritance ie Jerusalem Above.

It is Galatians 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman
4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Ishmael who was born via fornication by a slave woman called Hagar was bound in sin and today his descendants who have claimed mount Sinai as their own answers to Jerusalem which is in saudi arabia.
The Muslims claim the site is their own.
We can see that it is the reason why they are contesting ownership of it.
However, Issac who was the promised seed born in righteousness was the son of the free woman Sarah and this geneology says his descendants is of the Jerusalem ABOVE!!!
Christians are free in spirit to serve God and are coming back to Inherit the earth when the Heavenly Jerusalem coming down from God lands on the earth.
Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
By then Earthly Jerusalem which the Muslims are struggling to inherit would be no more because it would be destroyed.
When Jesus Christ returns with his armies from Jeaven, all islamic nations and their antichrists allies would be destroyed at Armageddon!!!
Therefore all antichrists need to know this, they would all be destroyed!!!
Now back to the main issue

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar
4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Christians who have been tolerant to intolerance of other religions know one thing deep down in their hearts and that is the kingdom of God SUFFERETH VIOLENCE!!!!

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Take note "suffereth" mean allows and the violence being done to Christians is taken because they are suffering for Jesus Christ!!!
Who was John the baptist?
He was the forerunner of Jesus Christ.
How did he suffer this violence? John the baptist was beheaded for preaching the truth.
Beheading is a violent way of execution.
Did john the baptist commit any crime
No!
But he was killed on a birthday of herodias.
From that time , christians have been persecuted, attacked, set up, framed, blackmailed and then sentenced to death by various executions all for their faith.
Matthew 14:3 For Herod had laid hold on John, and bound him, and put him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife. Matthew 14:6 But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.
Mark 6:17 For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, and bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.
Mark 6:19 Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, and would have killed him; but she could not:
Mark 6:22 And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, and danced, and pleased Herod and them that sat with him, the king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.
Matthew 14:6 But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod

14:7 Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask.
14:8 And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.
14:9 And the king was sorry: nevertheless for the oath's sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her. 14:10 And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison.
14:11 And his head was brought in a charger, and given to the damsel: and she brought it to her mother.
14:12 And his disciples came, and took up the body, and buried it, and went and told Jesus. have taken this way by force!!!!
They have alllowed this to happen because they trust to inherit the Kingdom of God.
The kingdom of God enters into the hearts of men who believe and accept Jesus Christ as their personal lord and saviour.
Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
When the kingdom of God settles down and is within a heart.
Such a person starts to experience Righteousness, peace and Joy in the HolyGhost.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
It is unfortunate that many False Apostles and prophets have succeded in building their own kingdoms on earth with many faithfuls who are now following them.
This is why there are many antichrists in the world.
In the kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and Joy in the HolyGhost.
This is what is in the hearts of true believers and followers of Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ again tells his followers to seek the Kingdom of God and its righteosness even on earth because this present world is not that of Jesus Christ
Luke 12:31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
However, we see antichrist spirit operating in the world.
Ask yourself, why are nations of the world fighting against Isreal? and against christian nations also
It I simple, jerusalem Is going to be the Eternal Capital of the world when the kingdoms of thks world become those of Jesus christ

(1) (Reply)

Praying And Fasting Day 5 / Lessons From Elisha I / They Barbed Samson's Hair But They Forgot To Put A Barber To Keep Barbing Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.