Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Praying And Fasting Day 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying And Fasting Day 5 (145 Views)

Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying And Fasting Day 5 by Earthkumy(m): 4:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Praying and Fasting day 5

Topic: perseverance in prayer in 2022

Text: Luke 18:1-8

Jesus clearly taught us in the book of look that we should never get tired of bordering God with our needs. When I was still in Lagos, I prayed midnight prayer for almost one year and fasted everyday till 12 pm asking for Worth. The day it seemed like I was bordering on heaven too much, an angel came to me in a dream with money, he showed it to me and said, it wasn't time for me to receive worth, but because of my endless prayers I should manage this little one and he gave N4000.
From that day, I got to know that being worthy is a must and it has its timing. I stopped bordering myself with money, and started paying attention to adding value to myself and those around me. I still border heaven once in a while though. Jesus made it clear in the book of John 15:7 that when we are obedient to God will answer us. Having that in mind we should come to him boldly according to Heb 4:16. He already taught us according to the parable of the woman seeking for justice in Luke 18 from an unjust judge, that God our father will hear us if we refuse to faint in prayers.

Prayers
1 oh Lord my God instill in me hunger for prayers

2 break the circle of delayed answers in my life, relationship, business, etc.

3 hear me oh Lord and attend to my prayers
In Jesus name Amen

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Elisha I / Something About Zion As We Live Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / The Lord Cares About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.