Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended (16176 Views)

President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team / Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by emilo2bad: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Theunbothered:
Twitter didn't agree to anything, just more government lies to save face for 2023 campaigns.
I feel your pain wailer. Get aboniki balm to easy your pain. Spoke man of twitter
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by FLYFIRE(m): 1:43am On Jan 14, 2022

Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by Ovamboland(m): 2:38am On Jan 14, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.

nonsense
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by Theunbothered: 5:37am On Jan 14, 2022
emilo2bad:

I feel your pain wailer. Get aboniki balm to easy your pain. Spoke man of twitter

You are a foolish government slave so I'm not surprised you believe this nonsense.

Continue being a mumu in someone else's mentions.
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by Slurity(m): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari has a year and half to vacate the seat of power so whatever he says or do now shouldn't be taken serious

2022 is around the corner so we must avoid the mistake most of us made in 2015 and 2019 in the person of Tinubu (God forbids)
Who in Nigeria has political achievements that Tinubu has? I don't understand how Nigerians think sometimes. Is it that that you are cursed to always choose wrongly? I am not in the country to vote in the next election but the truth is that Nigerians need the intelligent and hard man man like him to perform, not Osibanjo that can easily be colonised by north. Northern part will prefer Osibanjo because they perceived he is soft and loyal to them.
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by emilo2bad: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Theunbothered:

You are a foolish government slave so I'm not surprised you believe this nonsense.

Continue being a mumu in someone else's mentions.
You are a slave to foolish bandits, boko haram, ipob.continue to be a terrorist. Twitter have spoken to agree with all Nigeria government demand and you inconsequential fellow is making noise.
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by Theunbothered: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2022
emilo2bad:

You are a slave to foolish bandits, boko haram, ipob.continue to be a terrorist. Twitter have spoken to agree with all Nigeria government demand and you inconsequential fellow is making noise.

Where is twitter's office?

Who is the twitter representative for Nigeria?

Where is their CAC certificate?

All Buharideens are suffering from mental illness.
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by emilo2bad: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Theunbothered:

Where is twitter's office?

Who is the twitter representative for Nigeria?

Where is their CAC certificate?

All Buharideens are suffering from mental illness.
Mad man be calm don't run faster than yourself because of hatred. Agreement will be followed to the later twitter have already started the implementation,
So twitter will show you their CAC certificate, who are you?
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by Theunbothered: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2022
emilo2bad:

Mad man be calm don't run faster than yourself because of hatred. Agreement will be followed to the later twitter have already started the implementation,
So twitter will show you their CAC certificate, who are you?

Which yeye agreement?

So they unblocked twitter with no action from the company themselves. They couldn't even say "we have appointed Mr X as representative" after 6 months. grin

Chai, so this illiterate doesn't know you can search for registered companies on their website. undecided

I'm done abeg, you clearly aren't smart enough for this.
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Ovamboland:

nonsense
so says a nonentity
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by iamfromlagos(f): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2022
vedaxcool:
The inferiority complex plagued wailers will never be happy. May thunder strike anyone who criticize government for the Twitter suspension only to rush to apply for the job FG created by demanding Twitter registers in Nigeria.

Broda wey moomoo
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by vedaxcool(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
iamfromlagos:

Broda wey moomoo

I am not your father!
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by iamfromlagos(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:

I am not your father!
And I'm not your promiscuous wretched mother that birthed an alatenuje b a s t a r d.
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by vedaxcool(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
[s]
iamfromlagos:

And I'm not your promiscuous wretched mother that birthed an alatenuje b a s t a r d.
[/s]

Don't project your life unto others, you are what you are!
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by LLiKYekoba: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hammyaladin:
lol. The height of hypocrisy is that no influencer could talk down Kanu when he was ordering the killing of Nigerian soldiers. Chaiiii all because the iPob cancel culture will report your account like a herd of sheep's and then you get suspended by jacks bot.

Lol. If telling the truth will kill them, then let them die.

What is the truth?
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

What is the truth?
that Kanu Orchestrated the killing of many soldiers and a lot of his kinsmen on Twitter particularly oproko doctor (who lives in Lagos) are afraid of criticizing he's guts cause they are afraid of getting killed. Lol

1 Like

Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by iamfromlagos(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Don't project your life unto others, you are what you are!
O m o ale ni e se.
Mother f * * k I n g cretin son of a diseased b i a t c h.
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by LLiKYekoba: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hammyaladin:
that Kanu Orchestrated the killing of many soldiers and a lot of his kinsmen on Twitter particularly oproko doctor (who lives in Lagos) are afraid of criticizing he's guts cause they are afraid of getting killed. Lol

Evidence?
Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 16, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Evidence?
it's everywhere. The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended by Theunbothered: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
emilo2bad:

Foolish bastard how far?
https://www.nairaland.com/7479017/ex-twitter-chief-says-nigeria-lied#119134752

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Idris Commissions New Interpol Office In Abuja (photos) / Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, / Abdullahi Binuyo Charged With $120,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.