Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army (51579 Views)

Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri / Sunday Igboho Displayed Gun In Public / 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Quaddafi29: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is it only for IPOB? Shoot the fulani bandits and herdsmen with them na
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by SarkinYarki: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
inforesource:
Who still dey use big guns in this 21st century? When there is lasers and high tech weapons everywhere.

Stiil very useful for a ground offensive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Farid24224(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Em bandits go just like lick lips when they see this one....

Free arsenal for them.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
So it was kept hidden in their museum
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ezehillary:
But the gun is only active in south east, but in north na knock out if you daught me ask bandit or boko haram grin
grin come to the north and be a bandit. And testify...

1 Like

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Jbleenk: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Ineffective against bandits on motorcycles!

[img]https://c./T-NFu4yVrFsAAAAd/black-hawk-down-somalia.gif[/img]
come and be a bandit on motorcycle in the north now. Since it's ineffective. At least live up to your running mouth.
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Funkymode(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Biggest gun, soon to be delivered to the rightful owners, the boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by mediainc: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Artillery is our edge over terrorists... enemies of Nigeria get sense or die.
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by chloride6: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
We have 155mm artillery?

Nice!!
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by merits(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
What is usefulness?when bandits are ravaging everywhere.

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Mayeldah(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Biggest gun that can't kill bandits and herdsmen is that one gun?

It is as lifeless as Buhari.

Mtchew!!

2 Likes

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Psychokinetic: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

No be by BIG oooo

My KALA is OKOMBO TESTED KALA

No try my old KALA oooooo

WTF MAN
Lol... Mr Kala.. E sure me say you never even hold gun b4 grin
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:

"Your brain is wired not to see anything good about your country and ultimately yourself as a Nigerian, I hope you heal soon else you going remain like this for eternity". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Psychokinetic: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hammyaladin:
come and be a bandit on motorcycle in the north now. Since it's ineffective. At least live up to your running mouth.
And what do we do about your mouth that’s bleeding like a woman in her period?? Terrorists are massacring people in the North everyday and you’re here showcasing gun without bullets!
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by gazza07(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol. Weak. Pathetic. What a joke!
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by InoGetJoy: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
An M109 derivative 155 self Prop howie ..great gun for a fire and March offensive ...I doubt our troops know how to use these guns , usually placed about 20kms behind the drop point and used to soften target before sending in Armor and infantry ..Great gun
You know your armaments. I think the N.A need to upgrade their artillery. These ones were developed around the 1980s and they wont last long in conventional warfare
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
With this kind of weapon, how come Book Haram still exist?
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Benitoh: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:

That's definitely black hawk down movie.
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Bushavin8335: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Palmaria dey cure criminals malaria
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by xeju: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
It is not working
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Dedemworld: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ezehillary:
But the gun is only active in south east, but in north na knock out if you daught me ask bandit or boko haram grin

Don't be a fool, they have never deploy this to the South East, u re only making a fool comment due to the hatred that is living in u, South East crises hasn't got to the extend of deploying this.
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Boogyman557: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Lol... Mr Kala.. E sure me say you never even hold gun b4 grin
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

I no de JOKE wit my old KALA oooo

WTF MAN

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Psychokinetic: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

I no de JOKE wit my old KALA oooo

WTF MAN
Lol... How we wan take confirm say na you get am ni? E be like internet picture wey you write on top grin
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

And what do we do about your mouth that’s bleeding like a woman in her period?? Terrorists are massacring people in the North everyday and you’re here showcasing gun without bullets!
Stop shifting goal Post. You and your brother said bandits having it soft.

Then come over and become one. Let's see how ineffective the weapons are!!

Lol incest baby cool
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Boogyman557: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Lol... How we wan take confirm say na you get am ni? E be like internet picture wey you write on top grin
Holly Gram cool

Dis MANCHI self....

abi go like COME my AMA if u de p.h make me n u BLAST some useless MANCHIS wit my KALA...

amabobi de WEED wey I de HIGH don de enter cloud 9.

ALLOW me BLA my WEED in peace MAN..

WTF MAN
Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Boogyman557: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Re: Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army by Psychokinetic: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Stop shifting goal Post. You and your brother said bandits having it soft.

Then come over and become one. Let's see how ineffective the weapons are!!

Lol incest baby cool
You must be confusing me for the child you and your sister had recently because only a toddler will believe you guys actually use those weapons on Northern terrorists!
https://www.nairaland.com/6928767/bandits-kill-147-vigilantes-anka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO / Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG / Commercial Buses & Cars Parked At Ekiti Government House On The Order Of Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.