Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) (30988 Views)

EFCC Arrests Son, Mother, Others For Internet Fraud (Pictures) / Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy Posing As Fake Army General In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by ollins(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please �� need someone to answer this burning question I have.
Do officers in the Nigeria Armed forces really lobby and process promotions with Money?
There was a friend of mine one time who was promoted to a warrant officer,he wrote me to assist him with some money to buy the ranks badges and other things,I was shocked to my bone marrow cause I had never heard of such,mind you my friend is a real officer o
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Dedemworld: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Ladies and gentlemen, na dem again...

If u like don't go and kill what is killing in in the SadEast, IPOB Terrorists, Drug dealers, Cannibals

Flat head

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by adabaraabdul: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
The way he held the radio i can already tell he's a fraud. No army general will ever snap a pic like this.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bestowed:
See guns,,, this is a country where anything is possible, so I'm not surprised

1 SBSG and 5 PASGs..... The Military won't use these......forget Call of Duty.
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by hahn(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:
The guy really get time buy tools arrange document for him format...

Time and plenty mind shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Franktom247(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Army is now useless anybody can claim to be an army officer now
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Bolaji26(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
ollins:
Please �� need someone to answer this burning question I have.
Do officers in the Nigeria Armed forces really lobby and process promotions with Money?
There was a friend of mine one time who was promoted to a warrant officer,he wrote me to assist him with some money to buy the ranks badges and other things,I was shocked to my bone marrow cause I had never heard of such,mind you my friend is a real officer o

He may not have money on him.to buy his rank badge as at the time his promotion came out, maybe around middle of the month when money no dey person hand again.

But they don't use money to process promotion, it comes automatically when due.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by IprintMONEY: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na skull miner, na them. His deputy must be a flat head ipob like chibudollar
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by stamapro(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
The story behind this character is deep, but na surface dem just scratch for public to hear. You will be shocked to know the top rank army officers involve with this dude. Imagine general way no get class mate, to the point him scam millions of naira, na today. E fit be deal turn bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by lagosrd: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
You don buy job
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by joelag: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na dis kind hustle I want to dey do now.
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by FBIBOT(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Are those pictures of him in office edited....?
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by macaranta(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
How can one put this much effort into doing something this silly... See the attention to "military" details
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by thundafire: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bola146:
See someone's father and husband in a big shit Na them angry sad old fools! I want to belong by force undecided undecided contentment is always the best legacy for any adults
the way soldiers go beat am ehn

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Ventura1: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Yes, he's the one that shot endsars protester at Abule egba.
chloride6:
I have seen this guy somewhere

Modified: This guy has an uncanny resemblance with Abiodun Bolarinwa who was involved With Pelumi Onifade
#EndSARS

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by 360Master: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nigeria is a country where anything goes. The security architecture is in shambles and we all live everyday by chance not knowing what happens the next minute.

Crimes like this will continue to linger until we as a people and govt. is ready to do the right thing.

I can bet my balls that this guy would be released after oiling the palms of some highly placed figures in govt.

There was indeed a country shocked angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bola146:
See someone's father and husband in a big shit Na them angry sad old fools! I want to belong by force undecided undecided contentment is always the best legacy for any adults
All yahoo boy will soon turn Yahoo daddy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by LordIsaac(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Pure lies...he must have link with the Army. You can't fake being a general!
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by samonak(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Biodundimeji:
Abeg what is the name of this thing and it use
It's called. A swagger stick and also doubles as a seat used in the field.
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by samonak(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
worldclass68:

Abi.... he no even get "red neck"
The fake rank nah major general..
He's too young too for the rank...
And how on heart would u expect even a brigadier general with a walkie talkie...

I dey more conversant with Nigerian army so plenty red flags they here...

Make efcc just carry this one come ribadu cantonment (NDA)....make those small beasts for tamer 2-3 play with ham small.. grin grin grin
A brig gen can use walkie talkie, especially during field exercises but not on a normal routine day. Secondly, they don't use red neck with camou, only 2- stars by de collar to indicate Maj Gen. 2nd and 3rd termers de Afaka, no longer in ribadu cantonment, only final year army cadets or final year Naval or air force cadets ( before mobilization to Naval college Onne, or TTG in NAF base Mando) stay in Ribabu cant.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Newboss(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
This guy get mind o. Baba dey use his full name and face dey run scam.

This represents the early days of 419

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Pennywise(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
tongue tongue tongue tongue

baba buhari dey quick forget things sha. He might have appointed him

Buhari nominating a Yoruba man for COAS is impossible. That should have exposed the scam

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Michealeni: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
He is actually a retired army general according to a friend...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by ollins(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bolaji26:

He may not have money on him.to buy his rank badge as at the time his promotion came out, maybe around middle of the month when money no dey person hand again.

But they don't use money to process promotion, it comes automatically when due.
Wow,Thanks for the explanation
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
TOLUWAYEMI:
your seven slots never complete since all this days?
i wonder o..
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by ifeanyichukwu100(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
fergie001:
EFCC Arrests Fake Army General Who Claimed Buhari Nominated Him As COAS for Alleged N270m Fraud

EFCC
Holy jezzz
WTF is really happening in this f**king country

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Biodundimeji(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
samonak:

It's called. A swagger stick and also doubles as a seat used in the field.
Thank you
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
People dey for this country oooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by Brother999: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
I actually gave this man over 10 million after he told me that he was shortlisted for military attaché to the presidency. I was convinced with communications he shown me between him and chief of staff of the federation and the letter signed by the president. Obviously it’s al fake.I feel like a fool for trying to help a someone I taught was serving my country. How did he managed to get military vehicles and security. Nawa oo
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by asobo1: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Brother999:
I actually gave this man over 10 million after he told me that he was shortlisted for military attaché to the presidency. I was convinced with communications he shown me between him and chief of staff of the federation and the letter signed by the president. Obviously it’s al fake.I feel like a fool for trying to help a someone I taught was serving my country. How did he managed to get military vehicles and security. Nawa oo
Google is your friend. I want to believe the general is a greedy man and this is where it has landed him. Moreover he is and one star general not a two star general.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Lagos Missing Househelp Finally Found / Kidnapped Nigerian Man Found Dead In South Africa After Ransom Payment By Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.