Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi (1243 Views)

Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria / South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ebonyi can never be part of Biafra, says Umahi

13 January 2022

Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, has said the state will never be part of Biafra.

This is as the governor stressed that the state was better in a fair and equitable Nigeria, reiterating that “if anybody tells you about Biafra, Ebonyi State will never be part of Biafra”.

Umahi stated this at the Ecumenical Centre, Abakaliki, on Thursday, during a reception organised for him after declaring his presidential bid, in Abuja.

“Let nobody be afraid of the Presidency of an Igbo man. The Igbo man is a builder and not a destroyer. There is no Igbo man that will be the President of this country and would like to divide or destroy it because we have investments everywhere.

“First and foremost, I have been saying it. If anybody tells you about Biafra, Ebonyi State will never be part of Biafra. We are not Biafra.

“We have so oppressed and now we are finding our feet and you want us to go back. We will not. We will not.

“We are better in a fair and equitable Nigeria. And we are not going anywhere.

“We are not going anywhere. We won’t. We will continue to appeal and dialogue to be treated fairly and equitably like other regions of Nigeria.

“Some enemies of the South-East say if we become President we will divide the country. How will we divide the country? We have investments everywhere,” he said.

Copyright PUNCH.
https://punchng.com/breaking-ebonyi-can-never-be-part-of-biafra-says-umahi/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Landmack: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ö se ti go

Anambra inclusive!

Biafra of touts and cultists...mbanuuuu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by alphaNomega: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Biafra is gone forever, if the nation could not survive between 1967 and 1970, what makes you think it stands a chance today?

It will remain in the history books as a bitter memory for some.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Bola146(f): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Enough of these wahala abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Kriss216: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
These ones have sold their souls for a pot of beans...not surprised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by techmo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
cool

By the time Buhari and APC finish using and dumping Umahi , Kalu and other Ibo aspirants, they may be to ashamed to return to PDP or Biafra

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Ttalk: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
So it is true that Ndi Anambra and Abia have been maginalising Ebonyi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Piggyeasterner: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
What a huge blow.
Biafra is dead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
shocked

So Umahi is now the spokesperson of Ebonyians??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Landmack:
Ö se ti go

Anambra inclusive!

Biafra of touts and cultists...mbanuuuu

Biafra agitators are mere jobless illiterates who have been brainwashed by their myopic leader Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

So Umahi is now the spokesperson of Ebonyians??

Yes because he is the number one citizen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Moferere: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:

Biafra agitators are mere jobless illiterates who have been brainwashed by their myopic leader Nnamdi Kanu.

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra for short

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
alphaNomega:
Biafra is gone forever, if the nation could not survive between 1967 and 1970, what makes you think it stands a chance today?

It will remain in the history books as a bitter memory for some.

Please tell those foolish myopic agitators who have been brainwashed by that idiot called Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by AustineE1: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Don't mind this man,he will say anything to sell his presidential ambition however among all the presidential aspirants I have seen so far from all regions,I'm yet to see anyone that has half his credibility,he is focused and very result oriented, an engineer par excellence. See how he has turned ebonyi to the fastest developing state in Nigeria,with world class infrastructures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:

Yes because he is the number one citizen.

Interesting, so Buhari decides for you because he's the president of Nigeria?

Please how old are you??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Please how old are you??

You are missing things up. I can feel your pains

Biafra is dead and your foolish leader Nnamdi Cow or Kanu will rot in DSS facility till 2023.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Jerewise332(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
It’s high time they know!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
There wasn't even any historical appreciation showing they are Igbos in first Instance..

I don't have time for any biafra talk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Sir Dave Umahi, you are just one individual out of millions of Ebonyi people...
When the time comes, the people will decide for themselves..

But I will support you and other Igbos that wants to govern Nigeria.

#2023 My vote is for an Igbo candidate, regardless of the party..

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by adamsmith914: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
What a huge blow.
Biafra is dead
Sorry for Mazi & Ipob, Tinubu & other presidential hopefuls have pushed them from front page news, even Aberibe has declared his intention to run for Governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
AustineE1:
Don't mind this man,he will say anything to sell his presidential ambition however among all the presidential aspirants I have seen so far from all regions,I'm yet to see anyone that has half his credibility,he is focused and very result oriented, an engineer par excellence. See how he has turned ebonyi to the fastest developing state in Nigeria,with world class infrastructures.

Lolz

Akiko
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by adamsmith914: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Sir Dave Umahi, you are just one individual out of millions of Ebonyi people...
When the time comes, the people will decide for themselves..

But I will support you and other Igbos that wants to govern Nigeria.

#2023 My vote is for an Igbo candidate, regardless of the party..
Nairalander please keep quiet, one veto of the elite political class, is equal to 50 thousand or more votes of the masses like yourself, you have no say whatsoever.

He is just a single individual like those misguided Ipobians that are purporting to speak for the good people from the South East of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
And you will never be President. Mark it somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by adamsmith914: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:
And you will never be President. Mark it somewhere.
Because he doesn’t support you miserable ipobians or what? Why will he not be President?

I will vote for him any day anytime before Asiwaju Jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
adamsmith914:
Because he doesn’t support you miserable ipobians or what? Why will he not be President?

I will vote for him any day anytime before Asiwaju Jagaban.

Are you Umahi? Or was the comment directed at you? Bia nwapuda... Bor0ro turned Umahi defender....carry urself out of my mention. I don't speak c0w.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Investigative: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
even buhari don't take ụmahi serious
That's what Referendum will solve
Ụmahi will vote no and leave
Others will vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Entprys(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
I laff in Ilorin as I see umahi fail fail and fail. Jagaban win win and win.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ö se ti goAnambra inclusive!Nigerians of lauds and group...mbanuuuu
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by cyril10(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Lolz

Akiko
Behaving as if he is the owner of Ebonyi state, he will soon handover to another person.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
C
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by GodIsBiafran: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
FAKE NEWS!! Dem no born Umahi well to say that rubbish. Post video or idonbilivit.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Reality3080: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Please how old are you??
when buhari decide to shut down twitter,what was that?

Didn't he decide to Nigeria?
When he decides to borrow loan,no b decision b dat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Accompanied Super Eagles Legends To Tinubu’s House – Kanu Nwankwo / Tomorrow Is My Birthday O,make Una Shower Me Love!!! / The Luckiest Time For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.