Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) (25963 Views)

Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) / Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth / Hyper-realistic Robot That Is Indistinquishable From Humans Rolls Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Pussyassniggar(f): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Breexy:

done so still same problem.. make if my guys are having the same issues..and I bought the phone 3 months ago
Omooo
Genius43 we need Ur help if u might have any solution to this
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nelson541:
lipsrsealed

Aren’t you embarrassed posting such advert on developed AI topic ?
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by goodyvin02(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Breexy:
Xiaomi phones are good but most times their touch pad freezes, they should do something concerning this other than bringing out new brands of phone

Mine freezes at random
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
emmanuelike:
See where other parts of the world are.

Here our young people are looking for ritual to do and make money.

Our elders want to retire in aso Rock. And hunger is killing us.

I pity us
And what are you doing about it
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by pseudonomer: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaybenugo:
Xiaomi Manufactures CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face And Voice (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxhsc2ZWfIk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/voi.id/en/amp/75096/xiaomi-announces-its-new-product-cyberdog-robot-that-can-recognize-its-owners-face-and-voice

There’s no big deal in facial recognition and Voice recognition. It’s 2022
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Abeg where can I buy this?
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Elantraceey food don done o...
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by tunjijones(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
SolaScrivens:
Can it run errands?
What exactly is it's function asides recognizing owners face?

Coz I don't seem to understand it's precise function.

The robot made by Xiaomi is the first phase of an open source project intended for developers.

It's an open source project. It means this is like a prototype for developers to build on. It wld be modified as time goes on.

Since the device can recognize face it could be modified to fight crime.
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by oocyte: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pls is it possible to get new xiaomi of #36-40 thousand.
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Priwillo: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is a copy of spot by boston dynamics
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Hiq0: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oh
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by JOemmy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
When are they going to build the type of robots we usually see on star wars movies?
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Federalofficia(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hope he fit mount gate amd bark very well, what of bone e fit chop am
jaybenugo:
Xiaomi Manufactures CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face And Voice (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxhsc2ZWfIk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/voi.id/en/amp/75096/xiaomi-announces-its-new-product-cyberdog-robot-that-can-recognize-its-owners-face-and-voice

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by greendeals: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
2 pieces of 100ml Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche for flash sale. Sealed, Lagos pickup ONLY...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please send a PM.
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by elantraceey(f): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
DominusPrime:
Elantraceey food don done o...

Lol .... I never get use for this one
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by KingDamzzy(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2022
OgidiOlu3:
This just reminds me of the Black Mirror episode Metalhead. It's even the same design.

Exactlyyyyyyyy.

The only difference is that this xiaomi robot doesn't have bullets to kill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Builds Motorcycle, Grinding Machine In Benue (Photos) / Random Facts About Snakes / Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.