Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny (2526 Views)

Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan / The Man Who Came Back From Bonny To Bury His Inlaw And Was Arrested Released! / One Aboki Claimed That Igbo Brands Will Suffer If Biafra Secedes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
After relentless spells of attacks on Ijaws by Igbo nationalists the Ijaw are now in disarray. You will recall that Umuigbo have been telling Ijaws to get their hands off Bonny.

Well, we are happy to announce that the heat is reaching IYC in their propaganda room. They have advised the Brown house of Finima to secede from Bonny and found their own kingdom with their own king.

Ladies and gentlemen as I'm talking to you Finima has just installed a king. Pictures attached for your viewing pleasure.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
In that picture you will observe that they didn't use the Amanyanabo title but rather Amadabo. Amadabo is just another name for a king.

This move is to show that they don't want to be ruled by Pepple anymore. They are complaining that Pepple is allowing Igbo to flourish in Bonny so they have seceded to do their Ibani Ijaw things. More pictures from Bonny group.

You can see the comment of the guy in the picture. They are taunting the king and Pepple house.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rest with all this yeye division threads. Until nigeria breaks... all ds Ijaw this, Igbo that talk, matters not.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Attached picture. Pepple and Brown house come at each other.

The Finima girl calls the Pepple guy an Ibo boy insultively. Can you imagine cheesy The boy doesn't dull at all. He fires her back

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by BKayy: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
I noticed the resurgence of Igbo consciousness amongst Bonny people in recent months.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
This clown is begging for history lessons now Brown house has seceded. I thought they don't want to learn before cheesy

Can you imagine this grown man is begging for others to tell him his history. Who do this boy this thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
First paragraph. Okwu nkasi obi cry

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by mrvitalis(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
SlayerForever:
After relentless spells of attacks on Ijaws by Igbo nationalists the Ijaw are now in disarray. You will recall that Umuigbo have been telling Ijaws to get their hands off Bonny.

Well, we are happy to announce that the heat is reaching IYC in their propaganda room. They have advised the Brown house of Finima to secede from Bonny and found their own kingdom with their own king.

Ladies and gentlemen as I'm talking to you Finima has just installed a king. Pictures attached for your viewing pleasure.
That's an amadabo not Amayanabo it's shows they are still loyal to the Amayanabo of bonny

Come back when their is an Amayanabo of finima

Amadabo is equivalent to what we call Nze in Igbo land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

That's an amadabo not Amayanabo it's shows they are still loyal to the Amayanabo of bonny

I will shock you my brother. Just wait for one pix I will upload here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
This one is trying to sue for peace. But he spoilt everything by ending with a language even King Pepple doesn't understand.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by Supremos: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
OMG
Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
The Finima people gave this Pepple boy sleepless night yesterday.

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Alagoa and IYC in the mud

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by BKayy: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Did Finima give any particular reasons for their autonomy?

I won't be happy if this was done as a bait for violence.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Look at what Brown are using Pepple to do. cry

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
BKayy:
I noticed the resurgence of Igbo consciousness amongst Bonny people in recent months.

You think it's easy to pretend you are Ijaw when your chi is laughing at you everyday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Did you see the first picture on the thread. His royal highness.

Do you know that is what even started the fight.
Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by OfoIgbo: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

so how come they refer to his residence as PALACE. Only kings and queens live in palaces

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
BKayy:
Did Finima give any particular reasons for their autonomy?

I won't be happy if this was done as a bait for violence.

Money is at the centre of it. They don't want to share money with any other part of the island because the oil plant, seaport and all that is in their zone.

Secondly, they feel Pepple is not Ibani enough! The Dagogo girl was saying yesterday everywhere in Bonny Igbo Igbo Igbo. That they're sick of it. That they will go as Finima and do Ibani things to the fullest cheesy. I'm looking for that comment I'm hoping she hasn't deleted it!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by mrvitalis(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

so how come they refer to his residence as PALACE. Only kings and queens live in palaces
Lmao oga Amandabo is just compound head ...let him call himself Amayanabo lets see

Amayanabo>amadabo >senibo that's the ranking sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
This guy is beginning to suspect something fishy about Alagoa and co.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
While you can argue about what Amadabo means and the superiority of the word. This is what the Brown people think of their leader. Observe the HRH.

Ideally no other chief or head of district or whatever should bear HRH.

This same affront happened last month when Alagbariya house suddenly added royal to their house flag, making it Alagbariya Royal House. Pepple personally asked for them to bring down the flag which they refused. So he asked his palace guys to retrieve the flag which they did and handed to Pepple. Till today that flag is yet to be seen.

Why add Royal to their house name. They want to overthrow the king?

The Alagbariya house later walked out of the event.

That evening in Bonny groups the admins deactivated the comments from too much bad blood on the page that day. It turns out even Halliday wants to rule Bonny too. One Halliday girl openly asked Pepple when he will come down from the throne. That he has been ruling for 25 years.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by OfoIgbo: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao oga Amandabo is just compound head ...let him call himself Amayanabo lets see

Amayanabo>amadabo >senibo that's the ranking sir

I'm not arguing with the meaning of the word AMADABO.

I'm just saying that he is sending confusing signals by using PALACE to denote his official residence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by Eastlandx: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Those Finima people are not Happy that The Bonny people are strongly holding on to their ancestral Igbo language

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
The summary of all these is that Ijaw will get tired. If Finima want to carry their Ijaw way of life and go then let them go, so they can stop armtwisting others into embracing the Ijaw way of life.

Umuigbo don't stop discussing Bonny and Opobo till Ijaw row their canoes away from those two areas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stupid thread

Someone will just disguise himself into another ethnic Facebook group just to be constituting nuisance.

What sort of useless and inferiority complex is this?

Others are having issues and sorting themselves out, another person is drinking paracetamol on their head?

Most of these people don't even know their community have Facebook groups but are fixated on other people's thought.

Even at that what I read is amadabo which is still subservient to Amayanabo.

Every Ruler be it smallest In a clan has its palace.

You guys should let others have their peace and stop meandering with the mindset they will fight to disagreement.

#spits.... senseless thread and fictious imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Mini kings still have palace.
Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by SlayerForever: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Stupid thread

Someone will just disguise himself into another ethnic Facebook group just to be constituting nuisance.

What sort of useless and inferiority complex is this?

Others are having issues and sorting themselves out, another person is drinking paracetamol on their head?

Most of these people don't even know their community have Facebook groups but are fixated on other people's thought.

Even at that what I read is amadabo which is still subservient to Amayanabo.

Every Ruler be it smallest In a clan has its palace.

You guys should let others have their peace and stop meandering with the mindset they will fight to disagreement.

#spits.... senseless thread and fictious imaginations.

Hmmm things are becoming clearer.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
SlayerForever:

Hmmm things are becoming clearer.

Nzuzu on freestyle.

Nwokem you are just destroying yourself and mind. That community and others will still be there over years and continue to be while you likes will be at far distance gnashing your teeth expecting the unimaginable.

It is high time you ipob boys let others be and focus on issues in your community.

Even here nobody knows or hear about your community, you don't propagate them. They are all oblivion to you while all you drink and think day and night is Opobo, bonny, Ijaw ...bla bla bla

Emelughu eme? Gbapu uriom even if na person do am.

#spits

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny by Toluwanise247(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Your plan is for ijaws and igbos to be fighting so that ss will vote Tinubu after hating Igbo with your propaganda.
I'm ijaw,face your uselesss dirtyy brown rooff and leave ijaws who are warriors alone.
What is the bussiness between brave ijaws and kowardly Yoruba myslims

Northern part and eastern part of Nigeria are far for civilization

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi 2023: Mudi Erhenede Wants Party To Convoke Conference On Zoning / Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.