Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,477 members, 7,854,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? (14961 Views)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by christistruth01: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kalu is lying through his teeth

Those that lived in Maiduguri know your Story

You were the Sidekick of a very Powerful Northerner

He set you up both Financially and Politically

and he introduced you to Gen Abacha and Gen Babangida

Orji Kalu did not. become Wealthy selling Palm Oil and fish that story is rubbish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7kfxFkOo7I
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by christistruth01: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
christistruth01:

Tell us the story
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Fbisshit: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Modernizer:

I certainly will make a thread.
Because someone may be trying to pursue their agenda with my words

This is quite strange

Who else could have access to my account but the mods??

But I still have to return your insults....you're a useless tribalistic pig.

One love
You know that's not true, am just calling you out for being too stupid..

The criminal of a mod Should be called out, why writing, editing or adding to people's post?
The mod is a criminal..
Seun your mod are turning into something else..

One love brotherly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Polchiz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Modernizer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-wtbXQ1WVQ

Quiet honestly I was dumbfounded at how rattled senator orji uzor kalu was.

He sounded unnecessarily emotional and immature the entire time

Was almost crying when talking about those he accused of sending him to prison,

simple questions like....what did you discuss with nnamdi kanu ...and again he goes off with...this is me! I won't tell you period...

I was like what is going on here

He kept calling reuben abatis name...a senator seeking validation from a mere journalist

I am sorely dissapointed. Better to be quiet and be thought wise than open your mouth and prove your folly.

Plus his very clearly visible deficiencies with spoken English.

I advise orji kalu to drop out of the race

Well...im a pdp guy so apc can stew in their own juice for all I care.
Everything you claimed is not correct.
You are the joker here
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Polchiz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Modernizer:

I agree with you that tinubu is an articulate man, and also well organised. He probably has had a top notch international media team for the past year and half fine tuning his strategy

I doubt if orji kalu even put 15 minutes of preparation into this interview.

This was a mess, given the potential it had to project him.

That being said, tinubu still has some awful lot of work to do.

I expect him to get the apc nomination, and to face off with atiku.

If that happens he may not win the presidency
Yorubas and their inherent hatred for Igbos....
Tufiakwa!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Polchiz(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Modernizer:

we igbos must learn to understand what is really good for igbo land.

Are you saying we don't havepeople who can perform excellently in that interview?

If we do , why should we not say....orji kalu didn'tdo well, does it destroy igbos if kalu bungles an interview?

Please

Keep deceiving yourself!
You are not Igbo, period!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Polchiz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

I totally disagree with you. Orji Uzor Kalu delivered creditably on all questions asked him.

What's your gain in propagating lies?.

Let Niralanders watch and decide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-wtbXQ1WVQ
My brother, leave these double-faced yorubas alone.

They are out to bring every Igbo man aspiring to become president down using the media.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Polchiz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Orji Kalu never had good education.

Only God knows if he finished High School.

What are his legacies in Abia after 8 years?

Abians are among the worst Nigerians.

How could they even allow such a man be in the Senate for any reason?

And Buhari whom all yorubas supported had a PhD?
Yorubas are evil!
All these nonsense is just to bring an Igbo man down.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Polchiz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
NaijaTrend01:
Dear south East Brother and sister. We must wake up now. Afonja have organized themselves for blackmail against the south East candidate. It's time to wake up here and defend and reciprocate every action.

Tinubu is almost dead and can't even lead any local government.
Tinubu is an old criminal who deserve to be in prison.
Nigeria must wake up or we suffer again because Tinubu can't afford anything but to go on medical trip with public fund.

The dumb Osinbajo who have been exhibiting high level of incompetent does not have the lever to lead Nigeria. He's a push and go human. He contributed a lot to woes of Buhari and he has no other plan.
You are wise.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by SweetiliciousD: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Polchiz:

My brother, leave these double-faced yorubas alone.

They are out to bring every Igbo man aspiring to become president down using the media.

Absolutely
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Polchiz:

Everything you claimed is not correct.
You are the joker here

My dear, since you can say nonsense like ...I'm not igbo, you can equally say any other nonsense you feel like.

No one has your time
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Polchiz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Modernizer:

My dear, since you can say nonsense like ...I'm not igbo, you can equally say any other nonsense you feel like.

No one has your time

How much are you paid to hate Igbos.
You are miserable and the people you are hating are prosperous.
Even your Lagos, Igbos are the one enjoying it.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by CoolAmbience(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Polchiz:

And Buhari whom all yorubas supported had a PhD?
Yorubas are evil!
All these nonsense is just to bring an Igbo man down.

You are certainly an ignorant fellow.

Why bring an entire tribe into this? I am Igbo o....dey there dey mumu yourself.

What qualification did Buhari receive upon graduating from the US War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania?

Don't be a lazy youth....do a simple research.

It is not about having a PhD. Fact is, Orji Kalu is ill-educated and can't be President.

Do your findings, Buhari has a Master Degree in Strategic Studies.

So, you believe the bullcrap about Buhari not being educated? And you think Obasanjo will make him Federal Commissioner for Petroleum and Natural Resources or Chairman of NNPC after it was formed?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Polchiz(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You are certainly an ignorant fellow.

Why bring an entire tribe into this? I am Igbo o....dey there dey mumu yourself.

What qualification did Buhari receive upon graduating from the US War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania?

Don't be a lazy youth....do a simple research.

It is not about having a PhD. Fact is, Orji Kalu is ill-educated and can't be President.

Do your findings, Buhari has a Master Degree in Strategic Studies.

So, you believe the bullcrap about Buhari not being educated? And you think Obasanjo will make him Federal Commissioner for Petroleum and Natural Resources or Chairman of NNPC after it was formed?

You are a bigger idiot than I thought. Your hatred has gotten to the point of denying your tribe.
OUK graduated from Abia State University .
He is from a wealthy home unlike your Tinubu who made his money by stealing from government.
If you have a problem with his education, you can go to court.
A man who owns a bank in Gambia and Shipping company in Nigeria even before he became a governor.
He made a significant financial contribution to PDP when they had nothing even before he became a governor and a coconut head like you who is struggling to write in simple English claims he is ill-educated.
What have you ever achieved with your education?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Tap0lane: 1:18am On Jan 15, 2022
This lamentation should go to your father. I am Oak if you are from the deepest part of hell fire. As you spend you life on Peter Obi some will also do so to Tinubu are trusted tested n better candidate in every ramnificatoon

okpanachil:

Why are you so obsessed bout Peter,dude has not even declared he wants to run yet.is it because you know he has the best credentials amongst those who have indicated interest.

All this attempts to besmirch a man who has done a great job at keeping his name and integrity intact is at best evil. Why drag him into a conversation that doesn't even concern him and try to drag his name in the mud.

For the records I am not igbo and Peter does not even know me, but i will root for him anyday and even contribute my resources. He is a good example of what a politician/leader should be in a country decrepit as Nigeria.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Igboid: 3:41am On Jan 15, 2022
OP is a Yoruba man working in their characteristic Cunning way to rubbish a perceived Igbo opponent to their God Tinubu.

OUK did very well in the interview.
Answered like a true politician. Skillfully avoided all traps the biased interviewers set for by using diversionary tactics!
Very impressive outing by OUK.

Kudos!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by CoolAmbience(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2022
Polchiz:

You are a bigger idiot than I thought. Your hatred has gotten to the point of denying your tribe.
OUK graduated from Abia State University .
He is from a wealthy home unlike your Tinubu who made his money by stealing from government.
If you have a problem with his education, you can go to court.
A man who owns a bank in Gambia and Shipping company in Nigeria even before he became a governor.
He made a significant financial contribution to PDP when they had nothing even before he became a governor and a coconut head like you who is struggling to write in simple English claims he is ill-educated.
What have you ever achieved with your education?

Afurum na obi ezuchaghi gi ezu!

Onye mkpurummiri....

Let's keep leaving in self denial as a tribe...and not tell ourselves the truth.

I am not Igbo because I acknowledged what is plain reality.

We never see anything. When was the last time Ndigbo produced the VP in Nigeria? 1983 abi? That was our brother, Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme from Oko in Anambra State.

Where and where did Orji Kalu work before owning bank and a shipping company as you claim.

Oya now, let him come and contest for President make we see....shey, he comes from a wealthy home....

Onye ngbu!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Polchiz(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Afurum na obi ezuchaghi gi ezu!

Onye mkpurummiri....

Let's keep leaving in self denial as a tribe...and not tell ourselves the truth.

I am not Igbo because I acknowledged what is plain reality.

We never see anything. When was the last time Ndigbo produced the VP in Nigeria? 1983 abi? That was our brother, Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme from Oko in Anambra State.

Where and where did Orji Kalu work before owning bank and a shipping company as you claim.

Oya now, let him come and contest for President make we see....shey, he comes from a wealthy home....

Onye ngbu!

I don't have time for efulefu like you.
When he contests and wins, you can kill yourself for all I care.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by CoolAmbience(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2022
Polchiz:

I don't have time for efulefu like you.
When he contests and wins, you can kill yourself for all I care.

I thought you were all-knowing....

How come you let go your baseless claim that I am Yoruba?

That's the thing about we Igbos...we hate to be told the truth... anyone who speaks the truth is tagged a betrayer or efulefu.

Whether you like it or not, no Igbo man, can be president of Nigeria, at least for the next 12 to 16 years.

There is so much work to be done. Not after the mess IPOB created, and which the leaders of the SE, succinctly, supported.

Do you know what razing down security infrastructures and killing security agents mean? That is declaration of war against a Federation, to which you belong.

And you expect the other components of the Federation to embrace you and hand down the presidency?

Let me give you a little fact...the last time an Igbo man was president was in 1966. How many years ago was that? Ekwueme was Igbo's last Vice President. That was 39 years ago.

It doesn't work that way. As for Orji Kalu..every right thinking person knows that he can never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I thought you were all-knowing....

How come you let go your baseless claim that I am Yoruba?

That's the thing about we Igbos...we hate to be told the truth... anyone who speaks the truth is tagged a betrayer or efulefu.

Whether you like it or not, no Igbo man, can be president of Nigeria, at least for the next 12 to 16 years.

There is so much work to be done. Not after the mess IPOB created, and which the leaders of the SE, succinctly, supported.

Do you know what razing down security infrastructures and killing security agents mean? That is declaration of war against a Federation, to which you belong.

And you expect the other components of the Federation to embrace you and hand down the presidency?

Let me give you a little fact...the last time an Igbo man was president was in 1966. How many years ago was that? Ekwueme was Igbo's last Vice President. That was 39 years ago.

It doesn't work that way. As for Orji Kalu..every right thinking person knows that he can never be president of Nigeria.

Say the truth and our brothers tag you yoruba, or aboki or whatever.

Ok do what is needed to achieve result ...no.

Just emotional rants here and there

Our independent mindedness is a good thing, but there are things in life that need more brain than brawn. More skill than strength. This is where were missing it.

When our strategy fails we resort to bullying. See how ipob are now punishing our own people in the homeland for the failures of their own strategy.

Well ,I know there are those of us that will continue to say what is needed

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by CoolAmbience(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Modernizer:

Say the truth and our brothers tag you yoruba, or aboki or whatever.

Ok do what is needed to achieve result ...no.

Just emotional rants here and there

Our independent mindedness is a good thing, but there are things in life that need more brain than brawn. More skill than strength. This is where were missing it.

When our strategy fails we resort to bullying. See how ipob are now punishing our own people in the homeland for the failures of their own strategy.

Well ,I know there are those of us that will continue to say what is needed

You are the true son of your father!

Who is punishing who today...?

Sit-at-home order still resulting in hundreds of millions worth of losses in trade and services in Anambra State and across the SE, daily.

My people still live in palpable fear and uncertainty. Who bears the brunt?

Have we not now been vindicated? The so-called efulefus have been vindicated. The hunter has suddenly become the hunted. Obodo e delu go juu.

It is time to rethink our past if we truly desire to make any collective advancement in national politics. We must start to separate the unfortunate money bags, mischief makers, ill-educated opportunists from intellectually sound minds, seasoned technocrats and true sons.

We have lost our standing in the Nigerian project, and it is important that we realize this and make hay.

Obasanjo left office as president in 2007. Buhari will leave in 2023....yet two Yoruba sons, Tinubu and Osinbajo, as it stands today, are the two biggest contenders for the top job. Where are the Igbos? On social media... ranting and cursing as usual.

One season, Ndigbo want Saraki...the next, they want Atiku. And in another, they want referendum or Biafra or the Presidency.

In all the times that Buhari lost his presidential bids: 2003, 2007, 2011. He never lost in Kastina. Did he? Did Ojukwu ever win in Anambra? Were those who voted in the 2003 presidential elections in Anambra and the entire South East, in which Ojukwu was the APGA candidate, all Fulanis or Yorubas?

Which states in Igboland have Ike Nwachukwu, Kingsley Moghalu, Oby Ezekwesili etc, ever won in their respective presidential bids? Is it the fault of the North or South West or South south?

Even as Buhari defeated Jonathan in 2015...Jonathan still won his home state and all the states his region (if I am not mistaking). Why are we Igbo holding ourselves down while blaming others for our political barrenness and misfortunes?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How PDP Politicians Raided NNPC, Carted Away $20 Billion - Garba Shehu / Does Crowd At Rallies Really Matter? / Maersk $600m Investment: People Are Unnecessarily Giddy Over Nothing -Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.