Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,170 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) (30020 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Majesty2(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2022

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by poncedeleon: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
wow. one thing about him is that he is so confident on himself.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by SLAP44: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
You're different, you're the only drug baron struggling to rule a country instead of hiding your face in shame.

288 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by PraizHim: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Majesty 44[/quote]

Agbado President

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Evanderbright: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by HomoSapiien: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
This man na werey grin angry

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Moh247: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
cool

Pepper them

I over love this man's confidence

173 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Brendaniel: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Looks like a professionally edited video

Why can't he grant live one on one interview

UPDATE: If only Tinubu supporters that have been attacking and insulting me because of my comment can channel all that energy to ensure Tinubu does even just one live interview before election day, it will help him a lot, because as it stands Tinubu just lost a huge support base in the last 48hrs and it will continue like that till election day...

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Villa12(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
SLAP44:
You're different, you're the only drug baron struggling to rule a country instead of hiding your face in shame.
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and lil sense of self-awareness.

175 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Ofunaofu: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Just like when he practiced what he said

A town hall different from bulabu! balaba! blu blu

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Tochi3(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thief'nubu...

" International thief thief ".. The thief made the shamelessness International

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Cyberterror: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Truly Jagaban is different. Turkey has a President from Istanbul the commercial capital and it is reverberating across the whole Turkey. Nigeria will have its first President from Lagos the commercial capital and the whole country will balance well.

98 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by seunmsg(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Great interview. I love his response to the question about who he would have voted for between Obi and Atiku if he’s not running for president.

His brilliance, confidence and arrogance is why I like him. Even the western world would be afraid of the kind of groundbreaking impact Tinubu will bring to the country if elected president. He has the right mindset, ideas and track record to really turn this country around. He will make a very good president.

152 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by GuyWise101(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu couldn't explain how he got his wealth and he is also sounding incoherent

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Mintyguy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
You are jagaban

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Moh247: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
cool

But where is cc: Magnoliaa sef

Dinner is served

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by JAMO84: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Heart attack for Obingos

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by ganisucks(f): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
This will be 99% of Tinubu supporters on election night.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by ganisucks(f): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
Truly Jagaban is different. Turkey has a President from Istanbul the commercial capital and it is reverberating across the whole Turkey. Nigeria will have its first President from Lagos the commercial capital and the whole country will balance well.
You, on election night.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by blank(f): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
This was a good interview for BAT. Might not have gone in-depth in his answers and side stepped the one on his wealth but overall a good interview.

Now, time for fact checkers to fact check him since he said no be statistics we go chop. Doubt anyone will be convinced to vote for him based on this interview.

Edit

I take everything back. He was reading from a teleprompter. No wonder he was so coherent. This is expo pro max.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by hedonido: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
The old fool is mentioning Warren Buffet as his peer, when asked how he amassed his unexplained wealth. Investments. Inherited land which he "turned around". Which investments... Which land? This is really provocative.

What a sad joke.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by TypicallyBrunt(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Of course he's different.
The first of his kind to ever have the audacity to aspire for the number 1 office of the land with this kind of baggage.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Image123(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
The BAT says "NONE. None of them is qualified except me." Chai, Obi fans go weep these next few days ohhhhhhhhhhh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Tinubu's middle nickname should be painment. We should also keep Dino Melaye and Dele Momodu in our prayers so that dey don't convulse.

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
But where is cc: Magnolia sef

Dinner is served

I'll wait for other seasoned analysts to come and see to the veracity of this video fess.

That aside; there is no bragging right in this—no more. grin

Obi has done and dusted this.

He was the trendsetter, so y'all can keep playing catch up.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by seunmsg(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
This thread should be on front page. You all asked for a one on one interview, now you have it. After this, the party is going to USA and Tinubu will speak to Amanpour of CNN.

Rufai of Labour Party and Abati of PDP can use the Lagoon if they are so pained.

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Image123(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Great interview. I love his response to the question about who he would have voted for between Obi and Atiku if he’s not running for president.

His brilliance, confidence and arrogance is why I like him. Even the western world would be afraid of the kind of groundbreaking impact Tinubu will bring to the country if elected president. He has the right mindset, ideas and track record to really turn this country around. He will make a very good president.

On the other way, if anything, i think we should be afraid that the West will do everything not to have him in power. i hope not but his case seems to remind me of the Abiola case in a sense. This is someone in a long time that can speak to their face, do what he says he will do and nothing will happen from opposition. He is cabal himself if you know what i mean.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by TheChameleon: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin

Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It might be a while before Nigeria sees a colossus like him.

He drove up expectations for his interview to the extent that people will interpret every cough... every sigh.

Before his enemies & rivals know how far ... 2nd term don finish.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Even though I am a youruba Muslim, but that doesn't mean I should be blinded by tribalism and religion. Tinubu deserves to rest now and not to stress himself for we his grand children, I will campaign and vote for Mr. Peter Obi of the labour party

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
God know say I no click that rubbish..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Myfuture01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
No two individuals are exactly alike.

JASPER ESTATE, Xmas Promo Offer.

The best offer you can get now in an eyebrow environment of Lagos Mainland.
Located at Isheri North GRA by Ojodu Berger with close proximity to, Omole Phase 1, Magodo, Alausa, The power City of Lagos.

Tittle: C of o.

Take Advantage of Xmas Promo offers
Buy plot now at 12.5million

Projected to sell for nothing less than 35million in 12 months from now and the trend continues.

You can either buy to build your choice home or to resell in future to make huge financial gains.

ESTATE FEATURES:
- Perimeter Fencing
- Good Drainage System
- Electricity Supply
- Recreational Center
- Paved Road/Good Road Network
- Security Cameras.

NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Lekki Garden Estate Phase 3
- Queens Garden Estate and lot more.

For physical Inspection, enquiry and payment details
Call/Whatsapp the attached phone number

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Nwaezeudo: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
And also a Bala Blu! Old and senile Drug Lord that should be playing with his grandchildren in Iragbiji is disgracing himself all over the place! What a shame!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Shabai: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jagaban

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Bayelsa Election / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Ahmed Lawan Emerges Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.