Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Arrested For Stabbing Mistress Husband To Death In Ogun State. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Stabbing Mistress Husband To Death In Ogun State. (190 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Stabbing Mistress Husband To Death In Ogun State. by Umar360(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
The Ogun state police force has arrest a 38 year old man, Daniel Udoh for stabbing his mistress husband to death in Onipanu area of Ogun state Nigeria.

The Ogun state police public relations officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi made a statement on Sunday, saying that the victim name is Emeka Umonko, a husband to a woman with whom they are having a love affair. Click to continue reading . http:///s166a569e220110en_ng?link=1&client=news.
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Mistress Husband To Death In Ogun State. by melonsgroup: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
please is there any loan app or bank where i can get an urgent loan, or any individual that can lend me 5million to pay back with interest, pls i really need this loan to enable me process my Germany dream.
I promise you won't regret it @ll.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Network Comparison / Children Must Be Taught The Value Of Earning Money / Affordable Test Of English Proficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.