Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? (3688 Views)

Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil / Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? by bolly(m): 12:07am On May 01, 2015
Dear friends,
Apple fruits business is one of the most profitable business in Nigeria,and also a risk business because they are perishable fruits. But you can minimal risk,if you get the logistic right.
I am an Apple fruits importer,and am here to offer good price for anyone that want to buy,invest or want to start this business. You can make between N1000 - N2500 per cartoon as profit.
We also have warehouse in Five locations in Nigeria that you can pick your products from.We an deliver to any state of the federation.
For further enquiries any questions: Call or whatsapp me on 07055896391
Re: Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? by millhouse: 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
hia
Re: Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? by bolly(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2015
hello
Re: Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? by Bola4mi(f): 7:54am On May 07, 2015
bolly:
Dear friends,
Apple fruits business is one of the most profitable business in Nigeria,and also a risk business because they are perishable fruits. But you can minimal risk,if you get the logistic right.
I am an Apple fruits importer,and am here to offer good price for anyone that want to buy,invest or want to start this business. You can make between N1000 - N2500 per cartoon as profit.
We also have warehouse in Five locations in Nigeria that you can pick your products from.We an deliver to any state of the federation.
For further enquiries any questions: Call or whatsapp me on 07055896391
i am intrested ooo
Re: Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? by bolly(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2015
you can call me or whatsapp me on 07055896391
Re: Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? by Abdulrasaq01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
How do you supply,please.
Re: Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? by ottidex(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2018
I am interested, am at Egbeda,

(1) (Reply)

Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services / Bureau Of Public Procurement? I'd Like To Know More On BPP101 Pls / Little Known Ways Nigeria's Richest Pastors Made And Are Making Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.