Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,478 members, 7,954,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi (310 Views)

Nwifuru: People I Helped To Power Now Avoid Me - Says Umahi / Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Tap0lane: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, has said the state will never be part of Biafra.

This is as the governor stressed that the state was better in a fair and equitable Nigeria, reiterating that “if anybody tells you about Biafra, Ebonyi State will never be part of Biafra”.

Umahi stated this at the Ecumenical Centre, Abakaliki, on Thursday, during a reception organised for him after declaring his presidential bid, in Abuja.

“Let nobody be afraid of the Presidency of an Igbo man. The Igbo man is a builder and not a destroyer. There is no Igbo man that will be the President of this country and would like to divide or destroy it because we have investments everywhere.

“First and foremost, I have been saying it. If anybody tells you about Biafra, Ebonyi State will never be part of Biafra. We are not Biafra.

“We have so oppressed and now we are finding our feet and you want us to go back. We will not. We will not.

“We are not going anywhere. We won’t. We will continue to appeal and dialogue to be treated fairly and equitably like other regions of Nigeria.

“Some enemies of the South-East say if we become President we will divide the country. How will we divide the country? We have investments everywhere,” he said.

https://punchng.com/breaking-ebonyi-can-never-be-part-of-biafra-says-umahi/

Re: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by gidgiddy: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Just like he said that Ebonyi would not be part of lockdown and everyone in Ebonyi abandoned him and stayed indoors
Re: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by KarlWest(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is their true color.

The so called IPOB members are miscreants.

I pity some gullible Yoruba that take them serious.
Re: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Tap0lane: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Very true like this miscreant above talking trash.

KarlWest:

Re: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Tranquillity360: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2022
KarlWest:

Because of this we Yorubas will vote Umahi for president.

This what we pray to Allah every day.Igbo should hate ipob and Biafra,then join us to love one Nigeria. grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by after4: 1:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Fulani man always purging anytime he hears of his tormentor, ipob their "terrorist"

KarlWest:

Re: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:30am On Jan 14, 2022
after4:
Fulani man always purging anytime he hears of his tormentor, ipob their "terrorist"

they are waiting for okoros at the poll
Re: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Tunasco4u(m): 3:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi by Mynd44: 4:48am On Jan 14, 2022

(1)

Sunday Igboho! Watch As Gani Adams Expose Buhari On Live Tv / Mr Ibu, Nollywood Group Honours Femi Adesina With Merit Award, PIC / APC Stakeholders Kick Against Planned February 26 National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.