Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) (23524 Views)

Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / Yaba Psychiatric Doctors' Strike Enters Fourth Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:52am On Jan 14, 2022
A Nigerian named Hakeem has gone viral following an altercation he had with some UK psychiatric healthcare professionals who had come to treat him.

Watch till the end as he tackles them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc-Zof37FiY

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by GboyegaD(m): 1:56am On Jan 14, 2022
He has a right to refuse treatment however, he talks too much.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by tempest01(m): 2:27am On Jan 14, 2022
GboyegaD:

The suspected mad mans dilemma, talking too much is an issue. Talking less is still an issue. Saying you are mad is confirmation. Saying you are not mad is also confirmation.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by godofuck231: 2:32am On Jan 14, 2022
GboyegaD:
this guy know too much , he has read extensively and over the boundary , in simpler words this guy knows the underground more that good that he's sounding insane , but a critical look and thinking of his information is not only on point but spot on , giving a child vitamin c is wrong not even the covid vaccine, a NANO BOT programmed by one man who we don't know his intents and thereby alters the Deoxeyribonucleic acid molecule , the original operating system programmed by God almighty which carries information in the human interface to function in a manner we do not yet understand, its a mind rape scheme and altercation of the soul , only God knows their motive

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by TheSourcerer: 2:33am On Jan 14, 2022
This is the same guy confronting a cop in a store in another viral video last year.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Kobojunkie: 3:47am On Jan 14, 2022
godofuck231:
this guy know too much , he has read extensively and over the boundary , in simpler words this guy knows the underground more that good that he's sounding insane , but a critical look and thinking of his information is not only on point but spot on , giving a child vitamin c is wrong not even the covid vaccine, a NANO BOT programmed by one man who we don't know his intents and thereby alters the Deoxeyribonucleic acid molecule , the original operating system programmed by God almighty which carries information in the human interface to function in a manner we do not yet understand, its a mind rape scheme and altercation of the soul , only God knows their motive
Please find the nearest mental health clinic and seek help immediately! undecided

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Bvlgari: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A Nigerian named Hakeem has gone viral following an altercation he had with some UK psychiatric healthcare professionals who had come to treat him.

Watch till the end as he tackles them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc-Zof37FiY

I think the guy sincerely needs help from what he is saying....because he might sound correct but there are little issues in what he is saying and how he is saying it lmao @ when he said prince harry needs help too, make them go help am hahaha

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Mindlog: 11:56am On Jan 14, 2022
He will still be committed into a mental health facility after this initial gra gra.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Double0h7(f): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mental illness is worse than physical illness. cry

I would guess that he's struggling with bipolar. I might be wrong about it but he is displaying the same kinda traits that a someone I know has when they stop taking their medication. The psych docs come back with a sectioning act and they let themselves into the property and strap them to a bed and take them into hospital. After 6 weeks they're a different person but then they'll neglect their medication and the cycle continues.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by emmanuelbrown26: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Typical afonja, this one dun lolo from Lagos before entering UK. From the tone of his voice, u go no say that one na from either oshodi, iyana ipaja, yaba. Agege, isheri, idimu or Ikotun.
Afonja can cause for Africa with their loud mouth

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by descarado: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Do you know Prince Harry has mental problem
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oshogbo weeds has discoloured his medulla

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Double0h7:
Mental illness is worse than physical illness. cry

I would guess that he's struggling with bipolar. I might be wrong about it but he is displaying the same kinda traits that a someone I know has when they stop taking their medication. The psych docs come back with a sectioning act and they let themselves into the property and strap them to a bed and take them into hospital. After 6 weeks they're a different person but then they'll neglect their medication and the cycle continues.
This man is more schizophrenic than bipolar depression which is misunderstood. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Double0h7(f): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This man is more schizophrenic than bipolar depression which is misunderstood. undecided

He sounds manic rather than depressed. Like I said I was just guessing... I wasn't trying to diagnose.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by officialwdhtv: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Double0h7:

He sounds manic rather than depressed. Like I said I was just guessing... I wasn't trying to diagnose.

Which of this is his exact problem...i am eager to know...hope you guys can shed more light

Pls mods...if u can, pls move this to the appropriate section...perhaps the health section...thanks

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Which of this is his exact problem...i am eager to know...hope you guys can shed more light
Judging by the man's incoherent babbling, he appears to be operating under a delusion , than the influence of pressured speech, this as he desperately tries, without success, to explain his reason for why he believes the mental health workers are sent by people out to get him. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by officialwdhtv: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Judging by the man's incoherent babbling, he appears to be operating under a delusion , than the influence of pressured speech, this as he desperately tries, without success, to explain his reason for why he believes the mental health workers are sent by people out to get him. undecided

Oh i see
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by godofuck231: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please find the nearest mental health clinic and seek help immediately! undecided
yeah , small brains ,go and read about the brief case containing ebola virus and how it was dumped into the ebola River, then you will be on the same par with me in madness

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Kobojunkie: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
godofuck231:
yeah , small brains ,ho and read about the brief case containing ebola virus and how it was dumped into the ebola River, then you will be on the same par with me in madness

Please understand that I am not here attempting to insult you. I am speaking here from experience. I don't joke around where it concerns mental illness at all. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Folabifreeman(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hg
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by inoki247: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol Hakeem don carry d Agbero Lagos style go UK.....

Oyinbo come dey reason am immediately nd think say e don mad....

If dey enta Lagos dem go treat people tire.....

Lol if anyone can Remember Uncle Shege or so Mr You gerrit if you don't gerrit forget abt it na UK him too come bak from so na d Agbero Lagos spirit dey always worry dem...

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Kingcalls: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yoruba weed don crase am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by everythinggirly(f): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hmmm...Mental illness is something else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Kingcalls: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
GboyegaD:

He has no right to refuse psychiatric treatment

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by nonxo007(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
This is the same guy confronting a cop in a store in another viral video last year.
Exactly my thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Kingcalls: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
godofuck231:

The guy is mentally unstable .... look at the way he talks....so as a lot of Nigerians are mentally unstable, so u think his act is normal

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by DWJOBScom(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
He needs to be checked o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Lawalemi(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
UK medic jam Nigeria lawyer grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by deepwater(f): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
white people dey polite oooo!
u need to give it to them
if yaba left geng show na with green rope and danfo dey go use tow u !
who go show you I.D card undecided

i was going to believe the guy was fully ok until he said he banned the police from this area shocked

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers / FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination / Nigerians Don't Suffer Depression, Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.