Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) (23541 Views)

Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / Yaba Psychiatric Doctors' Strike Enters Fourth Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Nikeruka(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
The guy is actually having mental issue; persecutory delusion

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by lexoft(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
dfsd
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by seenter84: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
This one don mad for london

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by SarkinYarki: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
This is the same guy confronting a cop in a store in another viral video last year.

Na him oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by niggadee(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
welcome to brummie
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by aribisala0(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
this is somebody's private health issue. The person is not a public figure and ther issue is not a matter of public interest or entertainment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by nedekid: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please find the nearest mental health clinic and seek help immediately! undecided
grin
I thought only me noticed grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by MrCover: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
GboyegaD:
He has a right to refuse treatment however, he talks too much.
they said he's mad, mentally unstable person will definitely talk too much or are you too...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truth be told, the Hakeem guy sounds like he needs psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Makinaki: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
seenter84:

How you sabi say na London e dey?
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Eriokanmi: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

He has no right to refuse psychiatric treatment
Are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Cantonese: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
How did this fellow manage to find his way from Nigeria to the UK?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by uuzba(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
seenter84:
And it is terrible.
To return to Nigeria now, shame will be catching him.
To stay there, crase is worrying him.
And he giving Nigerians more and more bad name with his strong head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by uuzba(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Cantonese:
How did this fellow manage to find his way from Nigeria to the UK?
Not an issue.
Shey only intelligent people travel overseas to do study or work.
And now, crase now joined untop of the intelligence.
So he will be extremely ashamed to return or to submit himself to oyibo treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by TempleHouse: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Me no fit let someone hacked me down for a career course after graduation.

This person fit kill the doctors if they approach him.

Many Doctors and Nurses have been killed as a result of Mental illness treatment in UK.

Great hazard of the profession !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Kingcalls: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Are you sure?

100 percent sure...u want him to kill someone and claim insanity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by obyrich(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
deepwater:
white people dey polite oooo!
u need to give it to them
if yaba left geng show na with green rope and danfo dey go use tow u !
who go show you I.D card undecided

i was going to believe the guy was fully ok until he said he banned the police from this area shocked
Lol. The guy get kolomental.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Lovenorth: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
This one is an original and undiluted madman

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by TempleHouse: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mindlog:
He will still be committed into a mental health facility after this initial gra gra.
Yeah, trust me they’re coming back with Policemen and Psychiatrist to convince him to get the treatment.

If he misses his drugs or medication, he can kill his neighbours or his family and UK authority won’t wait until the worst happens !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by miketyler(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
�������������
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by miketyler(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chaiiii lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by LILTJAY1: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
White people are polite are patient.
Werey get luck say nor be naija...
By now them for don bound am with rope, chain and handcuff grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Czario: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
GboyegaD:

No he doesn't have any right to refuse,! once sectioned under the UK mental health act.

Omo ijoba ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin

Love his confidence and strong Yoruba accent.

This guy definitely grew up in Nigeria

MODIFIED: Damn... showed his craze towards the end of the video.

Unfortunately for him, this video is further proof that he does need psychiatric assistance

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Tremple8v: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dude talks too much , Book don turn him head grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Double0h7:

He sounds manic rather than depressed. Like I said I was just guessing... I wasn't trying to diagnose.

One thing is certain from this video,the man is exhibiting psychotic symptoms,neither bipolar or schizophrenia can be diagnosed from this 6 minutes video sha but like you,I'll also like to guess that he's going through a manic episode of a bipolar disorder

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by LordErrk: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Double0h7:

He sounds manic rather than depressed. Like I said I was just guessing... I wasn't trying to diagnose.

He sounds more like has paranoid schizophrenia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by sonofElElyon: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
GboyegaD:

He has no such right.. incapable of legally taking decisions for himself because of his mental state

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Oh i see

Sir,please don't take any of the things you read on this thread seriously....we know nothing for real,everybody is just guessing and flexing muscle wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by YorubaKing: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please find the nearest mental health clinic and seek help immediately! undecided

Dat go be Yaba Left! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) by Canadianelenu: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Many many were wanle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Неаlth Міstаkеs Тhаt Моst Реорlе Маkе / 221 New COVID-19 Cases, 317 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 26 - (3156 Tested) / Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.