Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,927 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Someone Should Help Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Someone Should Help Me (510 Views)

Someone Should Help Me With This Meme / Someone Should Help To Answer This Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me by Khuzzy(m): 4:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Please anytime am sleeping I always have this strange and strong feeling of,Will I say a spirit entering me....I don’t even know how to explain the feeling but I know it’s very very strong.. I feel like my spirit is about to leave my body...And in this process of trying to get my self back, I can’t even speak or move my body and it happens every time am at sleep..The only time I get my self is when I shout Jesus in my head that’s when I get myself..please I need y’all help if you are experiencing the same or you know of someone experiencing it or even experienced and conquered it...please help me it’s really getting out of hand...
Thanks
Re: Someone Should Help Me by matrix199(m): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2022
It is only when someone is broke that his spirit would feel like leaving him. Try get a good job, earn well, and watch how that same spirit would cling on to you like glue on a paper.

But on a more serious note, your experience is medically termed ''Sleep paralysis''. It's a rare natural occurrence, and not any spirituality.

Back to the light note, go get a good job. When you look forward to waking up to a new day to head to work, your spirit and your body would be in accordance.
Re: Someone Should Help Me by Khuzzy(m): 5:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Am a contract staff at shell ph and am being paid well..
And I know that’s not the issue
Re: Someone Should Help Me by matrix199(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Khuzzy:
Am a contract staff at shell ph and am being paid well..
And I know that’s not the issue
Mind my second paragraph. The first and the third were just teasers. What you experience during sleep is called 'sleep paralysis'.
Re: Someone Should Help Me by Haakeem(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2022
SLEEP paralysis is a feeling of being
conscious but unable to move.
It
occurs when a person passes between
stages of wakefulness and sleep.
During these transitions, you may be
unable to move or speak for a few
seconds up to a few minutes. Some
people may also feel pressure or a
sense of choking.
Causes of sleep paralysis.
Lack of sleep.

Sleep schedule that changes.

Mental conditions such as stress or
bipolar disorder.

Sleeping on the back.

Other sleep problems such as narcolepsy
or nighttime leg cramps.

Use of certain medications, such as
those for ADHD.

Substance abuse.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me by oluwagbotemi63: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need You Advice / Tales Of A Real Problem Kid (hilarious Playlet) / NABF Goes On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.