Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Rich Should A Bro Be To Marry? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Rich Should A Bro Be To Marry? (692 Views)

Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? / If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Rich Should A Bro Be To Marry? by Ilyasworks: 3:52am On Jun 19, 2011
Salam. Nowadays i've noticed that our sister, especially the educated ones, are not interested in brothers that are still 'struggling'. Really we know there should be some things on ground like a constant source of income but i seldom have the right idea of how rich a brother should be before considering to propose to a sister, because i think the brother's with the versace shirt and Gucci Pant and a CRV have more chance than we the 'ankara-wearing' 'leggedis' users. So pls how rich shoudl i be before considering marriage?
Re: How Rich Should A Bro Be To Marry? by CASMIAEMMA: 5:12am On Jun 19, 2011
my brother, it depends on individual perceptions. Lol
Re: How Rich Should A Bro Be To Marry? by zayhal(f): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2011
A true muslimah does not look for a rich brother to marry but looks for the most pious, God-fearing one she can get. If that one happens to come 'rich' then it's only an icing on the cake.
Re: How Rich Should A Bro Be To Marry? by chakula: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
zayhal:

A true muslimah does not look for a rich brother to marry but looks for the most pious, God-fearing one she can get. If that one happens to come 'rich' then it's only an icing on the cake.

OP, you should consider the above qoute because the poster has said it all according to islamic perception.
Re: How Rich Should A Bro Be To Marry? by miftaudeen(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
there are some hijabsister dat look after wealth,one even asked my friend "do u think ur salary can feed two of us"?.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic States Rejects UN Resolution Condemning Violence Against Women / About Istikhara / A Naseeha To Me And You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.