Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Crying Out LOUDER To The Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified More Than Intimidation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crying Out LOUDER To The Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified More Than Intimidation (164 Views)

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Death At The Mercy Of Life - The Reality Of The Resurrection Of Jesus / The Mercy & Grace Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crying Out LOUDER To The Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified More Than Intimidation by ochibuogwu5: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2022
"And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging:

36 And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant.

37 And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by.

38 And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.

39 And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.

40 And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him,

41 Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.

42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.

43 And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God." (Luke 18:35-43 kjv)

let us CRY OUT TO JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED, to have mercy upon our lives held down by the old-nature/sin-nature/the flesh/the adamic-nature and REDEEM US AFRESH BY THE BLOOD OF HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY AND REPLACE OUR OLD-NATURE/THE FLESH/ANY-SPOT-OF-THE FLESH WITH HIS HIS RESURRECTION LIFE

even as people try to shun us with words like; are you still reading/believing that old-outdated-manipulated religious book called bible ?, do you still believe in those feebles of a sky-god ?, Are you still waiting on God ?, all these years that you have faithfully waited/followed Jesus Christ Crucified via the scriptures where are your tangible results ?, All these times that you have been calling upon Jesus to save you from *sin/addictions/depression/loneliness/joblessness/boredom where is your result/victory/freedom/salvation ? e.t.c.

Instead of trying to look at what people are pointing out concerning your relationship results/outcomes/achievements with Jesus Christ Crucified; CRY OUT ALL THE MORE LOUDER TOWARDS JESUS inside your heart and with your mouth; JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED; MY ONLY SAVIOR, REDEEMER, LORD, GOD AND COMPLETE-DELIVERANCE HAVE MERCY UPON ME(put your full name here) and GIVE ME YOUR OWN NEW LIFE (John 1:12 "as many as RECEIVED HIM, gave HE POWER TO BECOME THE SONS OF GOD, those who BELIEVED IN HIS NAME"wink

To the hearing of those persons/circumstances/thoughts/voices/demons/devils/principalities/addictions/habits trying to shun you down from CONTINUING TO SEEK HIS MERCY by reminding you how hopeless your previous prayers had been

May the mercy obtained from the throne of Gods' grace break-forth upon us now(14-01-2022) and terminate our old-man/nature/flesh and POUR OUT THE FULL LIFE AND PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED into our whole being(spirit, soul and body) much more than we can pray, plan, think or imagine through the unlimited manifestations of HIS HOLY SPIRIT POWER in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/2022 / Shaking Faith& Faulty Foundation / Breaking Satanic Yoke And Prophetic Prayers (Tap into it)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.