Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi (560 Views)

Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / How Where The Mighty Hausa Colonized And Enslaved By The Fulani? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by MyopicMods: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2022
Ebonyi people marginalised by Igbos, we’ll never be part of Biafra: Gov. Umahi.

Ebonyi State will never be part of Biafra due to the marginalisation and slavery its people has suffered in the hands of other Igbos, says Governor Dave Umahi.

“Ebonyi will never be part of Biafra because of the marginalisation and slavery that Ebonyi people had been subjected to over the years by their South East brothers” Mr Umahi said on Wednesday.

Agitations for the sovereign state of Biafra, led by secessionist group Indigenous People of Biafra has been rife in recent years. Mr Umahi has never hidden his opposition to IPOB agitations.

The governor was reacting angrily to allegations that Ebonyi indigenes were responsible for the fatal attacks that is ravaging Anambra State.

He described the allegation as false, adding, “if any Ebonyi person is caught in killing, that person should be killed too.”

According to him, the killings in Anambra are political killings that have no link with Ebonyi people.

He said criminals who were from other states in the South-East zone had been arrested for the killings and other heinous crimes in Ebonyi State, without announcing their states of origin.

The governor, who is the chairman of the South-East Governors’ Forum, wondered why other people derive joy in tarnishing the image of Ebonyi people.

Anambra State is literally under siege as unknown gunmen have upped their attacks around the state ahead of the governorship election scheduled for November 6.

Many residents, including prominent physician Chike Akunyili have been murdered in the past few weeks. Government and private assets such as police, SSS and INEC offices have also come under arsonists’ attacks.

Attorney General Abubarkar Malami on Wednesday threatened that a state of emergency might be imposed if the attacks do not cease.

He said the Buhari regime has the responsibility to ensure elections hold and also protect lives and properties.

https://gazettengr.com/ebonyi-people-marginalised-by-igbos-well-never-be-part-of-biafra-gov-umahi/
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2022
It should have been Ebonyi people marginalised by ndi anambra. The igbos this Umahi is using is a cover up when we already know the people he is throwing the verbal missiles at.

Tell your people to stop constituting nuisance and disturbing our peace in anambra state.

A governor behaving like a 2 yr old child, always throwing tantrums to non bordered state instead of settling border and internal disputes in his state.
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by DonMarkuzi(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Chill
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Baawaa(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2022
He said criminals who were from other states in the South-East zone had been arrested for the killings and other heinous crimes in Ebonyi State, without announcing their states of origin.
In a null shell some peopke in some states in S/E are criminals grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Donbunchis: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Who be ndi ebonyi and who be ndi Igbo?

According to Mr Peter Obi, the society we neglect today will abuse us tomorrow. Ebonyi boys are an example of this. I am not saying that others are different as well but ebonyi's case is a pandemic.

They all troupe down to Anambra in search of green pastures. Then later turn into lions and tigers when they can't find one.

Umahi should know that his kinsmen in Anambra are all diehard ipob members.
Let me leave it like this for now.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Akudaisi: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Donbunchis:
Who be ndi ebonyi and who be ndi Igbo?

According to Mr Peter Obi, the society we neglect today will abuse us tomorrow. Ebonyi boys are an example of this. I am not saying that others are different as well but ebonyi's case is a pandemic.

They all troupe down to Anambra in search of green pastures. Then later turn into lions and tigers when they can't find one.

Let me leave it like this for now.
I have lost count of how many Anambra girls that have worked for me as sales girls,infact if we are to go buy stupid logic,let every Ebonyi indigene in Anambra go back to Ebonyi and let all Anambra indigene go back to Anambra let’s see who it will hurt more ozu.
BTW the good people of Anambra/Ebonyi and other coexist together,I have been to all Igbo state and no one has ever looked down on me because of my state ,as far Dave his a politician and as for you guys trying to cause disunity among nde Igbo ur plans will never see the light

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Akudaisi: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:
It should have been Ebonyi people marginalised by ndi anambra. The igbos this Umahi is using is a cover up when we already know the people he is throwing the verbal missiles at.

Tell your people to stop constituting nuisance and disturbing our peace in anambra state.

A governor behaving like a 2 yr old child, always throwing tantrums to non bordered state instead of settling border and internal disputes in his state.
no one takes Osu Benin serious
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by tutudesz: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Preview of Igbo 2023 campaign grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Akudaisi:
no one takes Osu Benin serious

Go school, una no go gree go. No wonder FG class Ebonyi as less educationally developed.

Osagyefo is a Ghanaian word.. #spits
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by helinues: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Thank Goodness God Dave did not blame Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba's for that

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Akudaisi:
I have lost count of how many Anambra girls that have worked for me as sales girls,infact if we are to go buy stupid logic,let every Ebonyi indigene in Anambra go back to Ebonyi and let all Anambra indigene go back to Anambra let’s see who it will hurt more ozu.
BTW the good people of Anambra/Ebonyi and other coexist together,I have been to all Igbo state and no one has ever looked down on me because of my state ,as far Dave his a politician and as for you guys trying to cause disunity among nde Igbo ur plans will never see the light

Pls count them bill gate...inukwa lost count.
Tell your people to behave or move out.

They are known Ipob members Nnamdi Kanu is using in anambra state to enforce sit at home. Their dialect always gave them out and they resort to be speaking pidgin.

Their governor said they are not biafra and Igbo so any Ebonyi seem constituting nuisance in other states under the name of Biafra or any nonsense at all should be dealt decisively with.
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Akudaisi: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Go school, una no go gree go. No wonder FG class Ebonyi as less educationally developed.

Osagyefo is a Ghanaian word.. #spits
maybe you need to see Waec,Neco and Jamb to cure you if your ignorance.
Osagie Efo is a Benin name just a Benin name but an Osu one for that matter,Juliusmalema is a Zambian too grin
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Donbunchis post=109353729]Who be ndi ebonyi and who be ndi Igbo?

Let me leave it like this for now.[
/quote]

@bolded and italized...fact.
No be small lions ooo , big menacing one.
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Akudaisi: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Pls count them bill gate...inukwa lost count.
Tell your people to behave or move out.

They are known Ipob members Nnamdi Kanu is using in anambra state to enforce sit at home. Their dialect always gave them out and they resort to be speaking pidgin.

Their governor said they are not biafra and Igbo so any Ebonyi seem constituting nuisance in other states under the name of Biafra or any nonsense at all should be dealt decisively with.
Ure not Igbo period so u can hug transformer.
I guess it’s also Ebonyi that cause Edo people to be eating poo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Akudaisi:
maybe you need to see Waec,Neco and Jamb to cure you if your ignorance.
Osagie Efo is a Benin name just a Benin name but an Osu one for that matter,Juliusmalema is a Zambian too grin

You just proved me and FG right with your response. Educationally zero.

I wonder when osagyefo became osagie efo.

Only a school dropout from educationally less developed area can make such mistake
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Akudaisi:
Ure not Igbo period so u can hug transformer.
I guess it’s also Ebonyi that cause Edo people to be eating poo cheesy

Keep hitting your head on transformer. Historical appreciation from there na zero.

Their governor said they are not biafra and Igbo so any Ebonyi seen constituting nuisance in other states under the name of Biafra or any nonsense at all should be dealt decisively with.
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Akudaisi: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Keep hitting your head on transformer. Historical appreciation from there na zero.

Their governor said they are not biafra and Igbo so any Ebonyi seen constituting nuisance in other states under the name of Biafra or any nonsense at all should be dealt decisively with.
lol u can use Dave word to masturbate only Benin people send Dave,cus even in Dave hometown nobody send him

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by KingOKON: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2022
We know the kind of love wantiti de have
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Akudaisi:
lol u can use Dave word to masturbate only Benin people send Dave,cus even in Dave hometown nobody send him

We done talk finish. After abusing a state una go still Sidon there committing crimes.

Umahi should come and pack all these Ebonyi people out of Igboland back to Ebonyi state.
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Donbunchis: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
[b][/b]
Akudaisi:

I think you are the ozu here. Read my comment well. I mean that Igbo is one.

Dave Umahi is trying to separate ebonyi from the rest. But doing the correct things to make ebonyi people stand out he is not doing. Previous governments never did.
Re: Ebonyi People Marginalised And Enslaved By Igbos: Gov. Umahi by Blue3k(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lol this guy has always been a crybaby its pathetic. This is pure victimhood complex and inferiority complex. This clown cried about road sign a few years.

(1) (Reply)

People Like Buhari Should Not Be President Again - Femi Gbajabiamila / What Will Be Implications Of Buhari Refusing To Sign Electoral Bill By Feb 17? / Did You Get A Call From Thisday Newspaper About 2023 Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.