Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,311 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow (837 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / UNBELIEVABLE - 700,000,000,000 Dollars Prophecy Comes To Pass One Week After / SOUTH AFRICA ELECTION: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy Comes To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Biodun556(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgzYfq91Ork

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said that the hour (judgement day) will not be established until the Arab lands are lush and green as they used to be with plenty of rivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtCpuERQCww
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Biodun556(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Research today has shown that Arab lands used to be green and had plenty of rivers. SubhanAllah.

Some of his prophesies

1. The Byzantines will Rebound
Despite being isolated by seemingly endless deserts, and largely unaffected by the power struggles of the world’s superpowers, the Qur’an boldly foretold the most unexpected events that would transpire between Persia and Byzantium in a few short years. “The Byzantines have been defeated. In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will triumph. Within three to nine years.” [ar-Rūm 30: 2-4] From 613-619 CE, the Byzantines were absolutely decimated by the Persian Empire, losing the territories of Antioch, then Damascus, then Armenia, then their most cherished Jerusalem, then Chalcedon, and finally Egypt. In his book, The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Edward Gibbon says, “At the time when this prediction is said to have been delivered, no prophecy could be more distant from its accomplishment, since the first twelve years of Heraclius announced the approaching dissolution of the empire.”[2] Everyone saw Byzantium as on its deathbed; thus opponents of the Prophet ﷺ like Ubayy b. Khalaf mocked this “preposterous” foretelling in the Qur’an. However, not long after, Heraclius led the Byzantine Crusade like a dagger into the heart of the Persian Empire, fulfilling the amazing prophecy 6-8 years after it was uttered.

2 . Counting the Conquests
The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ foretold a multitude of Muslim conquests, including those of Rome, Persia, Egypt, Yemen, India, and Constantinople. None of these prophecies were described vaguely or with equivocation, but rather with an air of absolute certainty.

Jābir b. ‘Abdillāh (rA) reports that while digging the trench outside Madinah to repel an approaching army, a massive boulder obstructed them that no ax would break. With time running out, and with people’s fears and hunger eating away at them, the Prophet ﷺ walked over and picked up the ax. He said, “Bismillah (In God’s name),” and hammered the boulder, reducing a chunk of it to rubble. He said, “Allāhu Akbar (God is Great)! I have been given the keys to Shām; I can see its red palaces at this very moment.” Then he shattered another chunk and said, “Allāhu Akbar (God is Great)! I have been given the keys to Persia; I can see Madain’s white palace.” Then he shattered the last chunk and said, “Allāhu Akbar (God is Great)! I have been given the keys to Yemen. By Allah, I can see the Gates of Sana‘a at this very moment from here.”[10]

Regarding Egypt, he ﷺ took its conquest for granted, knowing his Lord’s promise was true. Abu Dharr (rA) narrated: The Prophet ﷺ said: “You will certainly conquer Egypt; a land in which [a currency] called al-qīrâṭ is customary. When you conquer it, be gracious to its people, for they are entitled to a covenant and [the right of] family bonds. And when you see two men disputing over the place of a brick, then leave [Egypt].”[11] The Prophet ﷺ accurately spoke in the second person here, foretelling that none other than his personal Companions would conquer Egypt. Then he ﷺ instructed them to honor their peace treaty with the Egyptians and reminded them that their grandmother (Hājar; the mother of Ishmael) was from this land. In this same narration, Abu Dharr (rA) adds, “I witnessed ‘Abdur-Raḥmān b. Shuraḥbīl b. Ḥasana and his brother, Rabī‘a, disputing [in Egypt] over the place of a brick, so I left.”

Regarding Constantinople, which is presently called Istanbul, the Prophet ﷺ determined that it would become a Muslim land nearly a millennium prior to that happening. ‘Abdullāh b. ‘Amr (rA) reports that they were once sitting with the Messenger of Allah ﷺ and writing, he ﷺ was asked, “Which city will be liberated first; Constantinople or Rome?” He said, “Indeed, the city of Heraclius will be liberated first,”[12] meaning Constantinople. An entire 800 years later, the Ottoman sultan, Muhammad al-Fātiḥ, accomplished this great feat. In another hadith, “Constantinople will certainly be liberated, and how excellent a leader will its leader be, and how excellent an army that army will be.”[13] Some scholars hold that this second hadith may refer to a second liberation of Constantinople which was also prophesied, but has not yet taken place.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Frestuffng: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2022
same mohammed that raped Aisha when she was 6? A man that cannot control his penis must not be trusted.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Allahumma salli alaihim salatan kaseeran. The prophet of Mankind and jinns. Peace be upon him and his households and his companions
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Frestuffng post=109353824] same mohammed that raped Aisha when she was 6? A man that cannot control his penis must not be trusted.[/quot

and what do u gain in writing this?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Frestuffng: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Hisbah21 post=109353892][/quote] attend to my message.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Frestuffng post=109353963] attend to my message. [/quot
ok sick head,remember to take ur pills.. and return home before dark son
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Haakeem(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Frestuffng:
same mohammed that raped Aisha when she was 6? A man that cannot control his penis must not be trusted.
Keep trolling while his prophecies keep coming to reality,your eyes would soon be clear.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Frestuffng: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Hisbah21 post=109354011ok sick head,remember to take ur pills.. and return home before dark son][/quote] what I said is pure truth, otherwise, counter it. You know your prophet is a raper yet you are deceiving yourself by slamming your precious heads for him.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Frestuffng:
what I said is pure truth, otherwise, counter it. You know your prophet is a raper yet you are deceiving yourself by slamming your precious heads for him.

take another pills
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Frestuffng: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Hisbah21:

take another pills
shame, you can't defend what you believe. Terrorists.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Lying for allah again as usual
Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow by Biodun556(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? / The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy / GoTv to discontinue Da Vinci Kids channel from 15th October, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.