Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us (17776 Views)

May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu / Chuks Ibegbu Tells Tinubu, Atiku Not To Contest Due To Age / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by aumeehn: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2022
TolaniLuv:

You get time sha! Who told you average Northerner doesn’t know Jagaban of Lagos. A man behind Buhari success? A man 50 Imam in Kano just prayed for? Even if they don’t if Buhari declare him as his candidate all northerners will go out to vote for him.
nhahahahahahha 50 imams who are they? We have morethan 1 million imams in Kano. Hahahhahahahah Buhari success ke? 2023 is not far i will not talk much. Hahahahha 50 imams prayed for Tinubu lol! Morethan 1k imams prayed for Jonathan in 2015, you still dont know how the Northerners think. And you think Buhari will declare him? If that happens i will also vote for him! Hahahahha you still dont know who Buhari is
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by TolaniLuv: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2022
My own problem with Igbo’s is any president candidate is always a treat to them! They will complain about everything but, they won’t provide us with a Good candidate from south east so that we can vote for them. Tinubu is as every former and present governor in Nigeria a crook, drug baron’s , so why not just look at the positive side of things he has done ? Stop attacking someone when they become president they will definitely ignore you guys. When GEJ was president what did he do for the igbo’s . Buhari is doing more for Igbo’s than Jonathan. 40% of Igbo’s are in Lagos enjoying the legacy Tinubu left there giving us best governor back to back. I don’t just understand you people maybe you can explain the hate to us

4 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by maestroferddi: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2022
adedayoa2:
https://www.nairaland.com/6938188/bola-tinubu-how-made-first

Will you and your people stop making all noise now?
Does it make sense to you?
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by SOFTSKILL: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.

The last two times it came to the south, Christians were the beneficiaries

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by wishful088: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2022
I am not in a good place at all.
The level of hunger ,pain hardship and hopelessness in this country is mind blowing and personally I am fed up of everything. I haven't even had decent meal in 4 days. Someone should kindly help me with 1K just to survive or get by. I'm indeed perplexed and might not make it pass this phase.

Most grateful

Uba
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by aumeehn: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2022
adedayoa2:
keep deceiving yourself, this una noise too much abeg.
no whala 2023 is not far lets see how you can convince the man in Zamfara Yola Kebbi and Katsina to vote for Bayarbe grin grin grin
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Shosvegas(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:
These people are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria, one of them had said early.
What a foolish question from foolish set of people

Learn politics Dem no gree, present your candidate Dem no gree but happy to pull others down.. finally the man will win election and give them 5% they will be shouting no more Nigeria.

All this energy is useless to me.. channel the efforts to support your own person.

It is well my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by emonis88: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Tinubu could be the one sponsoring these anti Tinubu talks , so as to gain d simpathy of the southwest, so they can rally round him , thinking they r fighting the southeast for their own. If u know, u know.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by NGpatriot: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2022
They put food on the table with Tinubu's money.

Asiwaju grooms talent, create job and opportunities for young Nigerians...

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by pquaver(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Explain-your-source-of-wealth-bullion-vans-to-us-Ohanaeze-chieftain-dares-Tinubu

Ohaneze ndi ara Tinubu no owe una any explanation.. Infact you have a party and candidate with many presidential candidates who owe u an explanation about their source of wealth, u don't care about their source wealth na ewedu and Amala party una dey interested in. Have you asked Atiku, saraki, tambuwal and sue Lamido how dey made their money. Stop disgracing ndigbo. You have taken a stand now after election you will start to cry marginalisation.

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by DemMannaScam: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2022
I dey tell you

But they are not as foolish as your USELESS & CURSED family. cheesy

Baawaa:
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Francismeek(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:
it's too early to curse, but pls get sense.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by dapolaw(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Did this Yoruba man stops any Igbo man from contesting?

It's just like Madrid telling Barca not to field Messi just because, they don't have any players of his calibre.

franchasng:
Obasanjo President from 1999 to 2007.

Osinbajo Vice President from 2015 to 2023.

I dont want to mention OBJ stinct from 1976 and Shonekan shortlived moment in 1993.

All are Yorubas.

Yet another Yoruba man wants to rule again from 2023.

Think fairly and the scales in your eyes will fall off and you will start to reason like a normal human being and not like a political thug of a politician without human reasoning and conscience.

But we all keep shouting that Fulanis are greedy, Fulanis are this. Honest Yoruba elites have been saying it loud and clear that 2023 is not for SW, and trust me, if majority of SW politicians refuses to heed to voice of reasoning and drop their greedy 2023 ambition for fairness, equity and justice to take place, if they succeed in using civil war and IPOB propagandas to discredit Igbos and cury Northern people support and clinge the 2023 Presidential seat, Nigeria will become worst than it is now under Buhari.

Nature will raise a mysterious sword and war among all Nigerians.

Bookmark this page today

4 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by NGpatriot: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2022

Asiwaju grooms talent, create job and opportunities for young Nigerians..................

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by NGpatriot: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2022

Asiwaju grooms talent, create job and opportunities for young Nigerians...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by sultry69(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Tinubu na drug Baron naa
Just like your brethren in the yeast, esp.Anambra

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by NGpatriot: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Ask these young Nigerians and Tinubu employees their source of wealth...
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by TolaniLuv: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2022
aumeehn:
nhahahahahahha 50 imams who are they? We have morethan 1 million imams in Kano. Hahahhahahahah Buhari success ke? 2023 is not far i will not talk much. Hahahahha 50 imams prayed for Tinubu lol! Morethan 1k imams prayed for Jonathan in 2015, you still dont know how the Northerners think. And you think Buhari will declare him? If that happens i will also vote for him! Hahahahha you still dont know who Buhari is

I definitely know who Buhari his! A man of honor. A dictator, A nepotistic man. And so on! But, remember If not for Tinubu Buhari won’t near that seat. And he gave half of Tinubu boys job in Abuja. Most of the people who work with Tinubu are closely working with Buhari now. People like fashola and co even lai Mohammed. You see, Hausa will vote for him because he’s a Muslim and help Buhari get to this position , Yoruba will vote for him because he was a former governor of Lagos and We remember how he turn Lagos to mega city and he’s a Yoruba most of his property are in Lagos when he bleeps up in Abuja we know where to get him in Lagos we will burn down all his property . If we can’t get him in Abuja surely we will get him in Lagos . A man who turn Lagos to mega city without assistance from OBJ then. Check all the people who work for him are always winning. Apart from being tired by Nigeria being controlled by northerners for a while now we want fresh air . If Igbo’s can give us good person we will vote for the person but forget atiku. He’s a Fulani man too. We are tired of north power now .
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by tolue42(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.

But your name on this platform is PresidentAtiku. We can't take you serious

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by DEROX: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2022
i just hate this people
too much jealousy but nothing fall out wink
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by gbemishile: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2022
NewNg1:

There are so many people hired by Tinubu from high and low to keep him trending with insensitive statements. some are even bloggers fabricating news and crediting it to innocents persons
And we all aid them by commenting bad things about a man 2ho has done no crime by wishing to contest

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by blowjohn(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu definitely has a lot of skeleton in his cupboard, he's a cad that should not go anywhere near Aso rock

Name 5 nigerian billionairs that don't have skeletons in the cupboard.

Let's be fair to all humans

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by omenkaLives(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2022
If you think the anti Tinubu hysteria is limited to their lousy kids on the forum, here's an evidence to the contrary.

Igbos have a world to learn about politics. Wouldn't it be better if they focused on selling those from their region who've declared interest to Nigerians? Why this unnecessary and untimely fixation on Tinubu for goodness sake?

You have dozens or ultracorrupt leaders in the East, your very own jurisdiction, but you would rather worry about someone who's never held any leadership position in your region. We imagine you elders would be alot more circumspect in your conduct and utterances, but no, you still act like the juveniles in alaigbo.

Haba. Make una free the man!

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by caracas: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2022
helinues:
If elders can be so reckless like this, how much more about their youths.

Only hatred unite them together as the word love did not exist in their century ago dictionary..

They should just continue..

Me Sha know say some people can't work against the interest of SW in 2023 and expect things to remain the same after the election

You do not have to tell a blind man it's raining
A Yoruba man will never rule this country come 2023 .....
Mark my words
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by NGpatriot: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Useless clowns with zero contribution are always the nuisance and noisemakers.

How many Nigerians have you employed, mentored, cared for, give paychecks to, how many have you given opportunities and good future to..?

Nigerian leaders are not always job creators, they always hide their money in foreign bank accounts and don't pay taxes, like Peter Pandora Oni aka Him Tu Lie..

Tinubu is the quintessential and ultimate Nigerian.

God Bless that man..
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
Do you, for once, believe that the sound and fury you put up there makes sense?

Where are Tinubu's investment vehicles and presence?

This Deloitte cock and bull stories is an embarrassment to rationality so try harder...
So, you think the investment vehicles arent on paper legally signed? Una go just dey shout. If I tell you he is into shipping....would you know? If Intell you Atiku too. If I tell you that legally, they made him the sole person with the company to collect Lagos tax, wouldnyoy believe? Yes...every tax Lagosians pay, his company has share...amd it's legal. As long as the governor awards him he keeps getting it.

Look at Okorocha who is battling his successor. Lol. The present gov is even taking away everything from him. Look at Orji, can he walk boldly to Abia state administrative office like a king? Lol. If Tinubu goes there, the governor gets out of his office , wait for him before his convoy of car arrive..lol...and he walks on red carpet into the governor's office. All the governors of Lagos state are his boys. Lol. The former governor of Osun who is the present interior minister is still his boy. Former Lagos state gov who is the present Works and Housing is his boy. The Vice president Osinbajo is still his boy till date.

Dont you know Osinbajo is the machinery they use to put everything in place legally? While he uses his accounting brain to make sure the figures tally. Lol. Siddon there. Person boldy moved in a bullivon van into his home, and told you that it is his money and can order for it anytime.. When he knows the money is clean on paper, he acts boldly. Can Wike do that boldy? Lol.

Instead of you guys to wait till he declares his assets...you dey shout now. Wait, let him declare his assets, and ackle him after. But for now, start tracking everything you can connect to him, and see if he will leave anything out. You get that...you use it to disqualify him. Una go dey shout like people wey no get sense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by hollywater: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:
Your father and you your mother including your ancestor are foolish.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by helinues: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2022
caracas:

A Yoruba man will never rule this country come 2023 .....
Mark my words

And na Igbo wan con rule bah?

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Bahose(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2022
oyin44:
Truly, yeebos are friends who behave like an enemy to the people of south west.. grin

Why didn't ohanaeze criticize Atiku and some Northerners who want to contest as president under PDP ? Then why APC

Most of your people ,that is to say 50% of people are living with the Yorubas ...

then why hating the same people... grin who accommodated your own people with love and equal right..why?
when did asking someone his source of wealth become crime.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by espn(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Crystyano:

Tinubu becomes the president,....... the cost of living reduces... right?

Be realistic except you feed on the leftovers.... from Tinubu's table.
Tell me if the cost of living during GEJ'S administration was better than that of OBJ? Be realistic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Ibadan Residents Groan As Petrol Price Increases / Humiiated In Osun, Rejected In Lagos, Will Aregbesola Return To Tinubu's Camp? / Fisayo Soyombo: Otedola Supporting His Friend Tinubu Is Business, Not Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.