Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us (17759 Views)

May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu / Chuks Ibegbu Tells Tinubu, Atiku Not To Contest Due To Age / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by olas24u(f): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Unbelieveable,divide and conquer strategies.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2022
ManMountain:

If Tinubu wins the APC Primaries, forget about it, it’s game over for PDP irrespective of the man on the PDP ballot

Mark this

At the moment, I can't do anything about that....
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Shevchenkko: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:
These people are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria, one of them had said it early.
What a foolish question from foolish set of people
A certain man spoke his mind and instead of you to counter him with some facts you chose to insult a whole tribe and you think you're not stupid and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by patrickmuf(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.
Do we have only Islam and Christian religion in this country? You should do better rather than this your shallow line of thought.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by patrickmuf(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2022
franchasng:
Obasanjo President from 1999 to 2007.

Osinbajo Vice President from 2015 to 2023.

I dont want to mention OBJ stinct from 1976 and Shonekan shortlived moment in 1993.

All are Yorubas.

Yet another Yoruba man wants to rule again from 2023.

Think fairly and the scales in your eyes will fall off and you will start to reason like a normal human being and not like a political thug of a politician without human reasoning and conscience.

But we all keep shouting that Fulanis are greedy, Fulanis are this. Honest Yoruba elites have been saying it loud and clear that 2023 is not for SW, and trust me, if majority of SW politicians refuses to heed to voice of reasoning and drop their greedy 2023 ambition for fairness, equity and justice to take place, if they succeed in using civil war and IPOB propagandas to discredit Igbos and cury Northern people support and clinge the 2023 Presidential seat, Nigeria will become worst than it is now under Buhari.

Nature will raise a mysterious sword and war among all Nigerians.

Bookmark this page today
So, power should just be handed over to the Ibos abi? In 1999 didn't northerners contest against OBJ? Same thing in 2003 where Buhari contested. In 2007, who stopped Rochas for vying for the ANPP primaries? In 2011, didn't Buhari contest against GEJ and did same in 2015 albeit with success?

Let those who are interested from the South East join the race, power is taken, never given...

Stop with the blackmail already...

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by patrickmuf(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
slimghost:

Once a man declares interest in leading this nation, Nigerians have the right to seek clarification on the man’s character and source of wealth.
He is not looking to be the Odua president.
I hope your ants and bigotry infested brains understand it now.
Bro, they was a thread yesterday where Tinubu detailed how he made his first million in dollars from a reputable company which is still in existence today I. E. Deloitte...
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by rigarmortis: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Please this idiot is speaking for himself and not ohaneze
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by goodheart01: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:
These people are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria, one of them had said it early.

They're foolish because they keep throwing sucker punches and asking the right questions to your frog eyed mentor?? How pathetic of u kretins. Tinubu keeps dodging questions up and down, even to tell us hIs real age he keeps dodging. Withered corrupt vegetable. Make we see how him go become president naa... Rubbish
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2022
tsmat:

Who do you honestly can make Nigeria better?

Nobody......no specific person...it has to be all the rulers making Nigeria better. ..if I become the President, would all the rulers including the traditional ones listen ....then do as I say??

How can I teach old XYZ new tricks

If there's a political party that will ensure that its representative is given the chance to command basically EVERYONE in Nigeria ,then it will now be a matter of my intention......my intention is to ensure ... not perfection which is impossible....but a reduction in the cost of governance and contesting elections..... the result of this means even the private business owners and every other citizen would have to stop seeing public posts in Nigeria as a means of getting so much valuables through politics that the economy regresses or remains stagnant..... there's need for the cost of living to reduce though there's a limit to how it can reduce.... things can't become FREE.....so,there will still be issues but those issues will be regarded as INEVITABLE......

No more derivation of public funds if there's no way of ensuring that the public funds are used for public stuff..... such should prevent embezzlement ..... let the worst happen if this economic situation is not so bad....must money be set aside for this or that project when there's no assurance of its realization

Must every state in Nigeria keep getting allocations for Bla Bla Bla when the rulers at the state level can't ensure the appropriate use such that the evidence is visible to the rest of the world

No perfection anywhere...there will still be fights.. ......but certain things will not be left to God..... anymore..

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by BoBiafra(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:

Because they are the most intelligent black race, in the world.

Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report.

What they see, what they hear, whatever Ndigbo does, unintelligent tribesmen, cant comprehend , because stupidity runs in there DNA - The poverty capital of world. Third most terrorized place on earth- A kidnapping government, lawlessness, a caused nation.
Tufiakwa.
Tinubu was a mere oil company executive in Nigeria; then a governor ,then a senator, how much did he make? His civil servant earnings ,to own all this wealth ; he claim that he is richer than Osun state, let him declare his source of wealth; Tinubu and Ameachi stolen wealth ; sponsored Buhari; now they want to use an entire country to thank him in return.
Tufiakwa.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by ephemerallife: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.
gibberish and stale from an Atiku supporters since Atiku is a Christian from the North
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2022
This is why I hate these goats called Ohanashit. Pls why taken Tinubu 2023 too personal pls jut tell me?

How did his source of wealth Ohbashit headache?

Pls how dies bullion van Ohanapooh headache?

Pls why is my people so much filled with hate?

Ask Kalu, Arthur, Cubana, E-money, Uba where is there money came from? Or has any SS or SW or Morth politician ever query how any SE politician made their money?

People don't just know why I just don't sit in same page with my people, I swear it's all about this demonic hate Gene.

Why hating someone who has not directly done you any wrong? Pls why?
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by BIZNess123(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Jorge91:
Peter obi, zulum, umahi.

I mean credible
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by slimghost(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2022
patrickmuf:
Bro, they was a thread yesterday where Tinubu detailed how he made his first million in dollars from a reputable company which is still in existence today I. E. Deloitte...

I really don’t care about his wealth. Just explaining to that urchin that holding aspiring leaders accountable is not abnormal, especially in sane climes.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by jneutron4000: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
DabuIIIT:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44
[/s]
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by adamsmith914: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:
Just imagine these people asking about the source of someone’s wealth?
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by President2001(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Even the age and Toronto journey
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by espn(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
The joke is on you who cannot handle objectivity?

More career and ambition shattering questions are loading....
what objectivity? This whole shit is as a result of complete hatred for the YORUBAS..
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by patrickmuf(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2022
slimghost:

I really don’t care about his wealth. Just explaining to that urchin that holding aspiring leaders accountable is not abnormal, especially in sane climes.
Okay...
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Alexpetra: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2022
fasho01:
Tinubu cannot escape that explanation no matter how much he and his team tries to avoid it
no matter how prepared you are, he will give you good explanation about the bullion Van.... So na say dem don accept am make he just explain to us his source of income?? Wow.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Tofee: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2022
E tire me oo

oyin44:
Truly, yeebos are friends who behave like an enemy to the people of south west.. grin

Why didn't ohanaeze criticize Atiku and some Northerners who want to contest as president under PDP ? Then why APC

Most of your people ,that is to say 50% of people are living with the Yorubas ...

then why hating the same people... grin who accommodated your own people with love and equal right..why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Tofee: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2022
aumeehn:
They shouldn't stress themselves, Tinubu is just wasting his time, because i wonder how he can win the Presidential elections, the Average Northerner dont even know who is Tinubu. common Tinubu picture alot of people in Arewa have never set their eyes on talk less of voting for him, and if he think that the inconclusive and all the rigging that happened in 2019 will still happen again in 2023 then he is just dreaming, Arewa people couldn't do shit in 2019 because 99.9% voted for Buhari. Even though i hate Buhari, i will rather vote for Buhari for another 8 years than this thief! Bayarbe da Hauka wai Tinubu president ina ganin sai dai a chan Lagos ba dai Najeriya ba. 2023 is not far zai sha mamaki
Go and sleep jooor, you just dey speew gibberish
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Advocate500: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2022
BigSarah:
Chuks Ibegbu isn't a part of Ohaneze, I don't know why daily post keeps calling him an Ohaneze chieftan...

dailypost keeps interviewing this guy, Chuks stop dragging Ohaneze to the mud.

Every Insensitive talk that carries Ohaneze, is from this Chuks....

He has a name it's Chuks Ibegbu publish his name, his name is not Ohaneze or Ohaneze Chieftan...
stop heating the polity, 2023 election should not worsen the divide in this country..
see pain.

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by moyosore32: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:

I no want abuse any tribe, buh that question coming from a particular respected group of a certain region is a very foolish one
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Peace1993: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Explain-your-source-of-wealth-bullion-vans-to-us-Ohanaeze-chieftain-dares-Tinubu
Even though, I don’t really want Tinubu’s presidency (because i believe it is the South East turn in fairness), all these cheap allegations are too weak to bring him down.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by bizhop01: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
stonemasonn:
Lol, if you like wipe your head on the ground...Yoruba will not end their 2023 ambition for ndi Igbo.
Tinubu has no yoruba interest at heart, he only interested to pocket Nigeria just like Lagos and remain humble slave to fulani in the name of second tenor,
yoruba have good option not a self-centered desperate buffalo.

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by calcal: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
So the interest of the SW is Tinubu, wake up jor.

Oldman, Tinubu go home

helinues:
If elders can be so reckless like this, how much more about their youths.

Only hatred unite them together as the word love did not exist in their century ago dictionary..

They should just continue..

Me Sha know say some people can't work against the interest of SW in 2023 and expect things to remain the same after the election

You do not have to tell a blind man it's raining

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by OderaOdesigo: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Explain-your-source-of-wealth-bullion-vans-to-us-Ohanaeze-chieftain-dares-Tinubu

These idiots continue to show the world their stupidity and continue to scare the rest of Nigeria about any potential Igbo candidate.

The same people who have never questioned Okorocha’s wealth, who are even joining him to fight against Uzodinma’s attempt to retrieve stolen state assets. The same ones that have never questioned Orji Uzor Kalu even though it is clear that Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother stole Abia dry. They should cover their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by maestroferddi: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
espn:
what objectivity? This whole shit is as a result of complete hatred for the YORUBAS..
You must be a failed comedian....

So for asking a pertinent question about how Tinubu transmuted from being an ordinary NADECO member to being one of the richest persons in Nigeria means that Igbos hate Yoruba?

Ogbeni stop embarrassing yourself, abeg.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us by Wisdomuchendu: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Baawaa:

You must be very stupid and mad for insulting the entire tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Momodu - "Tinubu Is A Potential Dictator." / Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund / Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.