Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia (9327 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Cyberattack: Ukraine Defence Ministry Websites, Banks/ATM Services Are Down / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by EternalBeing: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2022
THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE DNA HACKING VACCINE: TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

Before Beginning began, the CREATOR of All enVisioned that HE shall Reward Angels and Human Beings that Prove to love HIM (as the SOURCE of Life) more than the things HE Created for them to enjoy. To identify the ones that should be Rewarded or Destroyed, the Angels where later given Opportunity to Prove that they Love HIM, majority proved their Eternal Loyalty to HIM while Satan and fallen Angels lusted and loved Throne/Power which their CREATOR made instead of Loving HIM that gave them Life. Satan and his fallen angels can never live forever, but Humans that prove their Eternal Loyalty to the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth shall soon be made to Live forever! HalleluYAH!!!!!!! This is what Satan is fighting against, and this is why he is using his deceived human agents to inject his gene Splicing Luciferace demonic Hydra Graphens to capture and own Humanity's DNAs Worldwide making then properties of HellFire as himself. As Heavenly Angelic Beings were Tested back then, it is the Time for our CREATOR's Loyalty of Humans on Earth to be Tested. Eternal Rewards awaits we that love him more than even Life. We are ready to die as JESUS did because we know HE shall Resurrect us to Live Forever! HalleluYAH!!!!!!!

*Don't let ego-boosting ambition, selfish unfulfilled dreams and Deceitful sweetness of Technology make your Eternal Soul cling unDetachably to this fast decaying Evil World! This World should never be seen as Home anymore, all the truly ones don't even feel at Home in this World anymore. Only the self-deceptive people still Pretend that the World remains a Normal Place. Everyone that truly want to Live forever should be eagerly Preparing to eject and leave this Satanic World for the imminent much fascinating Eternal Life in our MESSIAH's Kingdom which Satan counterfeits on Earth currently. What you see here in this World is fake, ensure you enter Heaven to forever Enjoy the Original! HalleluYAH!!!*

*Years ago when a Man unprecedentedly announced himself to the World as Computer Wizard(not Saint or Angel) Christians and the Church laugh it off as if he is not a real Satan worshipping Demon owned Human that popularized Internet as sweet Technology and now asking all Humanity to Pay with their Eternal Souls for enjoying it. Are you still Blind to the Deception of Satan?! "What shall it profit a Man to gain the whole World and Lose His Eternal Soul?!" It means even the whole World is not up to or equal to the Soul of 1 Man, let alone the whole Humanity!*

Can't you see how so Priceless your Eternal Soul is for him to have gone through so long years of luring you to Deceive you think you can no longer live without Internet? EnSlavement and Ownership of Eternal Souls of Men has been his Primary target all along! The Internet, Airplanes and Technology shall soon be Revealed as absolute childplay Nonsense when our real Superior Nature of Human Soul shall soon be Restored to us all that rejected, refuse to bow and to Worship the deceptive Internet Beast Satanic World System. We did not tell them to sign Contract with Satan on our behalf, so they have no Right to deceive us to sell our Souls. As many that are Ready to live in Forest without Internet and Technology, only such are truly Wise and Free from Mental Slavery of Satanic Matrix.

*Scripture warns that Pride always preceeds destruction! Just because many want to still enjoy the Beats Technology System, want to travel abroad and fly in airplanes, etc. they would be lured by Pride of enjoying this temporary World to take the Mark of the Beast.*
Do you really know the Purpose of Human Beings of Earth? The Real Purpose of Human Beings on Earth is to Earn Immortality by showing our CREATOR that no amount of Poverty, Problems, Sickness, Troubles, Trials and Temptations from Satan and his agents shall make us turn our Back on our CREATOR. All over the World, many Heaven-focused Doctors and Nurses are resigning from their Jobs because they are not ready to take part in binding people's Souls to Satan through the demonic global injection. They also refused to take it and chose to be sacked without any Gratuity or rewards for their years of Service to Humanity. They refused to sell their Eternal Soul, and even chose to lose what they worked for like Job in the Bible. The Foolish money enslaved People of the World would think they are foolish, very soon after Rapture all eyes shall be clear to know that those that rejected the VaaSin are the wisest on Earth. Read Revelations 23:18 where MESSIAH seriously warned us in the Book of Revelation that the Merchants that shall sell your Soul to Satan are the great men of this World who already traded their Souls long time ago and enjoyed earthly riches knowing that they shall end up in HellFire. JESUS said they shall deceive you and people from the all Nations in the World through Pharmakia (Medicine mixed with Sorcery demonic Witchcraft) which shall make Satan the irreversible permanent Owner and Controller of any one that takes it.

Read 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man Deceive you (to take the Mark of the Beast!) by any means: for the day of Rapture shall not come, except there come a falling away first(irreversibly Separation of Eternal Life by destruction of Temple(DNA) of God in many humans that shall lose their Soul to Satan), and that Man of Sin be revealed(The AntiChrist shall be Enthroned on Earth first before JESUS now comes to Rapture we that refuse to bow out of this Wicked World), the son of Perdition (Son of Destruction, Satan hates all Human being with perfect Haters)." Even those he Deceived with Manon money and fake love to serve him as his tools to destroy other humanity, he shall also Destroy them after first using them to destroy others). Corona is from the Word CORONation, which means the Enthronement of the AntiChrist. The Global Process for capturing of Souls started in year 2020.

For some that are saying Rapture would happen first before C6C, Read the Book of Matthew 24:15-22 where JESUS seriously warned us about this Time in which we are now, that it is better to quickly leave your Job and enjoyment of the City Technology and go into Mountains/Forests when the AntiChrist's Tribulation of forcing everyone to take his Mark of the Beast shall start. MESSIAH said HE shall only come after people in the World have been tried to see those that Love HIM more than Technology, Money, Modern Food, etc. those that Refuse to submit their Bodies for Satanic ownership by VaaSin and Endure to the end shall HE Save and Rapture from the World very soon. *To genuinely Receive JESUS Means to Receive and Obey HIS Warnings to the End, only if you Obey HIS Warning never to take the Global Satanic Nephilims Injection that destroys your DNA and makes Demons permanently sit there, only if you Reject it shall you be Saved. Nobody is truly saved yet until we have passed this Test of Eternal Loyalty to our MESSIAH. HE said it HIMSELF but many Church refused to Preach this Bitter Truth: Read Matthew 24:13*

Life and Time as we know is very much about to End! You and I that had so much cars couldn't drive them during the Lockdown! No Country shall escape the soon to be Global Lockdown which shall Happen after we that Relentlessly Refuse the Satanic VaaSin have been Raptured out of this deceptive RadioActively decaying Evil World. We shall Endure and Resist to the very End in YAHAWASHI HaMashiac's Holy Name!!!!!!! Those that had Private Jets could Not fly them an inch during the Lockdown! A Taste of what shall soon permanently Happen under the Rulership of the AntiChrist after the Rapture! When everyone should have obviously seen that the World has entered final phase of End Time in 2020, many are still held in bondage of thinking Money would be useful after the so imminent Rapture instead of them to Prayerfully align themselves in purity of Thoughts and Action with the HOLY SPIRIT of MESSIAH.

Did you know the definition of Modern Necromancy?! Google "Modern Necromancy" The Science first taught to Humans by Fallen Angels(Watchers) that married Humans in the Days of Noah, once again Became global in our own Generation 2016. It is the Technology of DNA Gene Editing, Gene Splicing and Mixing Demonic Spirit Animal, Devilish Hydra and Satanic Nephilims genes into Humanity to transform Humans bodies to Irreversibly become Demons' properties and hosts. Now you know exactly What really started globally in 2020! Pray this simple Prayer: The Son of my CREATOR, You died for me almost 2,000 Years ago. From the Power of Fear of Death and Power of Hell by your Righteous Blood You Redeemed me back to my CREATOR. HalleluYAH!!!!!!! Today, I Covenant with YOU that I shall never allow Satan or his agents to Take Ownership of your Temple which is my Body and my DNA. I submit the Totality of my Life, Body, Soul and Spirit to the RIGHTEOUS SPIRIT of my MESSIAH that Rusurrected and Live forever. RIGHTEOUS SPIRIT of my CREATOR The SOURCE of Life, take permanent irreversible Ownership and Control of my Thoughts, the Source of my Thoughts and use me to massively win Souls into your enternal Wonderful Peaceful Exciting Kingdom in this urgent End Time in MESSIAH True Righteous Name!!!!!!! Now that your Eternal Souls has permanently escaped the Global Trap of Satan, don't be Selfish, quickly forward all these info to all WhatsApp Groups, Friends and Facebook. There Eternal Salvation may Depend on your Action! We are Eternally Grateful to the CREATOR of Humanity for Choosing us. All Angels, Humans Being and everything were Created for HIS Pleasure! Only HIM that Created us shall we worship Forever and Ever! I look forward to soon see your in Heaven! It is Established! HalleluYAH!!!!!!!
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Let the hacking spree begins...

Nigeria should join
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by sematec(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2022
who will teach me hacking o
i need hack dis bank when deduct 15k from my account for no reason since last year. i will hack them with no reason
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by FlordFlorez(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Russia flexing their muscle. Ukraine will surely retaliate and who knows what will happen next.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Bigchristo: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2022
ivolt:
I hope Russia is prepared for retaliation.
Many of the so-called Russian hackers tormenting the west are actually Ukrainian.
It means you know nothing about Russians, who are the people that meddled US 2016 elections between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump? Russian and Japanese have the baddest hackers in history of internet Ukraine no level

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by ivolt: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
It means you know nothing about Russians, who are the people that meddled US 2016 elections between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump? Russian and Japanese have the baddest hackers in history of internet Ukraine no level
You know nothing about hacking.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by juman(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2022
America is the aggressor on the issue of Ukraine.
Some years back free and fair election in Ukraine was rejected by America because Russia friend won.
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by legallyminded: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Russia....home of bombers and keyboard warriors

But wait o....anyone in Benin city experiencing the disappearance of glo network

Initially they are very slow network

But they now have disappeared finally
Even from here too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Lovenorth: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2022
I love Russia
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

But wait o....anyone in Benin city experiencing the disappearance of glo network

But now they have disappeared finally
It's not only in Benin, I think the issue is general. Omo GLO na my main network o, make Oga adenuga find solution. I no get strength for "hairtel" and "Empty-hen" wahala. cool

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Saidfx(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2022
ivolt:
I hope Russia is prepared for retaliation.
Many of the so-called Russian hackers tormenting the west are actually Ukrainian.

Yes, Ukrainians are not to be pitied. They are betrayals to themselves. They did it in sorbibor during the german invasion. They are enemies to themselves. SuKa!
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Tamtam2000: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool
Nawa oo ... Ukraine should stop anything that has to do with NATO for peace to rain ...

I hate war
Why has Nigeria not ceded NE to Boko Haram abi you like war in your own country?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by anoda(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

But now they have disappeared finally

na now I observe oooo belike na nation wide something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by goodheart01: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Lovenorth:
I love Russia

Because they are against America who destroys u bloody headslamming terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Emu4life:
Russia and Ukraine matter na waw o
Your personality as shown by your signature is funny, but even funnier is that the signature of the person who posted right after you was a contrasting pair, a result of happenstance, but firmly matching. Just pretend the signature is the actual post and you'll see how smooth it goes reading it. I don't mean to derail the thread, just read and pass.
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by freshkpomo(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Saidfx:

Yes, Ukrainians are not to be pitied. They are betrayals to themselves. They did it in sorbibor during the german invasion. They are enemies to themselves. [SuKa!

You first stay Russia? wink

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Saidfx(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

You first stay Russia? wink

Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Farid24224(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Hey there! I'm using Nairaland.
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by eburuu: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2022
akseun:
Without being told, na Russia dey behind am now
Foreign used HP pavilion G6 for sale...
Intel corei5
4GB ram
500GB hard drive
Webcam: yes
DVD ROM: yes
Original charger: yes
Price: 75k
0:8:0:3:7:7:5:3:4:5:4
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Lovenorth: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
goodheart01:

Because they are against America who destroys u bloody headslamming terrorists.
You have exposed yourself grin
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by goodheart01: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lovenorth:

You have exposed yourself grin

Typical folly of a terrorist
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by ALFADOS(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
aladinnO:
I am the one behind it

I dey my house make Dem come and arrest me
You think you can hide sorry na him be your name
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by juman(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Ukraine is independent country, their leaders should act accordingly.
They should not act as if they are subservient to america.
Ukraine is a big country of forty four million people.
Its nature that chose russia as their neighbor. Russia should be their friend.

They can be friend to russia and the west at the same time.
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by juman(m): 6:15am On Jan 15, 2022
The problem between ukraine and russia was created by america.
America from their far away north america o.
America is using ukriane in their play of power game with russia.

Ukraine should stop following america as their slaves.
On ukraine issue, Eu leaders follow america as if they dont have mind of their own.

Ukrainian leaders should put on their thinking cap.
Russia is not their enemy.
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Jokerman(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2022
juman:
The problem between ukraine and russia was created by america.
America from their far away north america o.
America is using ukriane in their play of power game with russia.

Ukraine should stop following america as their slaves.
On ukraine issue, Eu leaders follow america as if they dont have mind of their own.

Ukrainian leaders should put on their thinking cap.
Russia is not their enemy.

Why does Ukraine want to join NATO?
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by juman(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Jokerman:

Why does Ukraine want to join NATO?

American idea.
Ukraine does not need to join NATO.

America causing confusion in that region.
Ukrainian leaders should be patriotic and do the right thing.
They should sit down with their russian brothers and iron out their difference.
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Jokerman(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2022
juman:

American idea.
Ukraine does not need to join NATO.

America causing confusion in that region.
Ukrainian leaders should be patriotic and do the right thing.
They should sit down with their russian brothers and iron out their difference.

Should Ukrainian leaders be patriotic to Russia or to Ukraine?

What is NATO offering that Russia isn't offering.... Russia should step up and offer better....
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by juman(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Jokerman:

Should Ukrainian leaders be patriotic to Russia or to Ukraine?

What is NATO offering that Russia isn't offering.... Russia should step up and offer better....

Ukrainian leaders should be patriotic to their country.
America is their enemy.
Enemy in the sense that america is using ukraine to show power struggle with russia.
When two elephant fight, its the grass that suffer.
America VS russia, its ukrainians that suffer.

Ukraine does not need america at all.

On NATO:
NATO is extension of american dominance and control.
That is why russia against ukraine joining it.
Our EU leaders are just doing follow follow america.
Re: Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia by Jokerman(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2022
juman:

Ukrainian leaders should be patriotic to their country.
America is their enemy.
Enemy in the sense that america is using ukraine to show power struggle with russia.
When two elephant fight, its the grass that suffer.
America VS russia, its ukrainians that suffer.

Ukraine does not need america at all.

On NATO:
NATO is extension of american dominance and control.
That is why russia against ukraine joining it.
Our EU leaders are just doing follow follow america.

EU leaders doing follow follow.. grin... maybe America has earned that right and respect.

I understand why Russia doesn't want America at its doors, but why will Russia be trying to decide for another country?? Does Ukraine and Russia have an existing treaty?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea / Turkish Parliament Approves Sweden’s NATO Membership Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.