Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 (17629 Views)

Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by ityP(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Doyin2:

So Oshinbajo does not need Northern votes?

Oshinbajo or Tinubu,who gets more northern votes?

undecided

The north doesn't see Osinbajo as cunning and crafty. If he pairs with a northerner that is loved in the north, easy victory
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by azikiweironsi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
PYO 2023
He is my choice. He is intelligent and a silent smooth operator.
He is the only bridge that can bring Nigerian together.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by udomas(m): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Joyce95:
Osinbajo is capable to the work, how i wish he become our president 2023

Una don start again? Naija, always quick to conclude out of self-pity
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by justjify(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jollylolly:
the man should be given ticket in apc
If they have sense, they will
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Rayjnr: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jollylolly:
the man should be given ticket in apc

He will loose totally in the north, northerners still prefer tinubu to him
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by henrysam(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
CharleyBright:
Well Said.
A Masterpiece answer for a pot-hole filled question.
Yes. Yemi Osibanjo becoming the President is ordained for an appointed time.
The man is humbly sitting low and quietly and patiently waiting for the ripe time.

I am not an APC supporter, but I don't mind Yemi Osibanjo as President.
Am sure many non APC supporters won't mind to vote for him either.
I rather vote for Osibanjo than that useless old narcotic criminal disguised as a Bullion Van Kingmaker.
Let the old fool Tinubu be going around and donating free monies to the Northerners in expectation of votes. He thinks the Northerners reason correctly and believe in Goodwill reciprocity? When time come, his eyes will clear.
Proper OLoriburuku ole calling himself Kingmaker.
If APC wants to retain power in 2023 they better give the ticket to Osinbajo and zulum
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by deygar: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
From the look of things 2023 will be interesting, because lots of contenders from all political parties will square up for the presidency,but am so sure it's not going to be business as usual Nigerians will put aside, religious,tribal,and ethic sentiment and vote for the best man illrespective of political party.because the forthcoming election is about the people not party.
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by seyz91(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Confirm!
CharleyBright:
Well Said.
The man is humbly sitting low and quietly and patiently waiting for the ripe time.

I rather vote for Osibanjo than that useless old narcotic criminal disguised as a Bullion Van Kingmaker.
Let the old fool Tinubu be going around and donating free monies to the Northerners in expectation of votes. He thinks the Northerners reason correctly and believe in Goodwill reciprocity? When time come, his eyes will clear.
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by yomi531(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Star Boy Osinbajo 2023
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Germi9: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
CharleyBright:
Well Said.

The Criminal may defeat the goodman in the Primaries because he has so many loyalists in the APC caucus and thats the trouble bro
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Echoban: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This one still dey speak in parables when others are already throwing their hats into the ring

U don't know Politics. So all these while uv not seen Osinbanjo campaign organization moving round the country and getting necessary endorsement from people that matters??

Guy u gaz consult and test Mike and see howfar first o. Politics no b 1,2,3.
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by CharleyBright(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Germi9:

The Criminal may defeat the goodman in the Primaries because he has so many loyalists in the APC caucus and thats the trouble bro

That is if the criminal is allowed to get as far as the final primaries.
Soon EFCC will be unleashed on him.
Buhari has already said he won't give support to any candidate in APC.... Meaning he won't support Tinubu like Tinubu supported him.
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Germi9: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
CharleyBright:

That is if the criminal is allowed to get as far as the final primaries.
Soon EFCC will be unleashed on him.
Buhari has already said he won't give support to any candidate in APC.... Meaning he won't support Tinubu like Tinubu supported him.
Lets keep our fingers crossed sha cos it will be a National Embarrassment if that guy becomes President
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Ebudon1992(m): 12:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Why the north can't give tinubu the apc presidential tickey bc they know they can't oppress tinubu like they did to osibanjo
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by jimcaddy(m): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2022
If I were Professor Osinbajo, I would just back out and observe from a distance. You see Nigeria matter, it's too hard. Nigeria and Manchester United are alike.
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by virginchaser(m): 2:01am On Jan 15, 2022
saintgp:
2023 might end up being an "all rivers battle".
Wike for pdp vs Ameachi for Apc.

The cabal will definitely end up settling with Ameachi.truth be told prof.yemi the v.p stepped on northern toes during his days as acting president,firing top northern political office holders.this the north will not forget nor forgive.
Ameachi was the money bag during 2015 general election.he was not just the campaign manager but also acted like p.a to buhari during that election.even during interviews,he ensured buhari doesn't answer certain questions that would have damage his credibility.and as we all know, against the wish of tinubu and co, ameachi was still made the 2019 campaign manager.
So tell me who do you think can make buhari fire elrufai's loyalist (ex-npa boss)in the south aside from ameachi.thats to tell you ameachi's influence within the cabal.in pdp we all know pdp is in wike's pocket.if u think am bluffing go and ask secondus

No doubt about your write up. Amaechi contributed reasonably as well as Jagaban whom was the architect of APC. At the moment our hope based on facts and someone who had understood the system by virtue of position he is presently holding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi / Justice Ayo Salami Reinstated As President Of Court Of Appeal? / Water Scarcity Hits Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.